Page 917 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 417817867907913914915916917918919920921927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 36994
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well as for my women issues: Just trying to finish college and get a real job, when employed and making my own money will likely be alone. Though I have a ray of hope. My best female friend keeps in contact with me and has been sweet for so long. She is friendly to me, flirts with me and shares my hobbies ( a With my current gf. Only my family and her dad support it. I hate it now, you guys know the negativity, my real time anime club hates her, and her only people who loke her are the kids she teaches. Just turns off adults.)

Anyway, thinking of getting the courage to ask my best friend out. It’s what my dad told me at one point. The best kindle of marriage is when your wife is your best friend.

I still hate my family though for how they treat people and they despised “her” because her skin tone is darker than mine ( yeah, their racist. Which makes no sense to me in looking up out gene tree. Hell I can have a natural Afro if I left my hair alone.)

Just yeah only reason Zi haven’t is I do not want to be a burden on her, she supports her family like I used to support mine.

Still I think the biggest hints it can work are: We share some of same hobbies/humor, she still flirts and has no guy right now for a while. Hell I wish I had the job already, she moved to Texas. With the means would have been there in a heart bit of not for *this situation*
    i'd say go for it, dude. better a woman built you up than break you down.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh god, looking up the situation in Nova Scotia. Be safe, those in Canada.

This year is really shaping up to be depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well as for my women issues: Just trying to finish college and get a real job, when employed and making my own money will likely be alone. Though I have a ray of hope. My best female friend keeps in contact with me and has been sweet for so long. She is friendly to me, flirts with me and shares my hobbies ( a With my current gf. Only my family and her dad support it. I hate it now, you guys know the negativity, my real time anime club hates her, and her only people who loke her are the kids she teaches. Just turns off adults.)

Anyway, thinking of getting the courage to ask my best friend out. It’s what my dad told me at one point. The best kindle of marriage is when your wife is your best friend.

I still hate my family though for how they treat people and they despised “her” because her skin tone is darker than mine ( yeah, their racist. Which makes no sense to me in looking up out gene tree. Hell I can have a natural Afro if I left my hair alone.)

Just yeah only reason Zi haven’t is I do not want to be a burden on her, she supports her family like I used to support mine.

Still I think the biggest hints it can work are: We share some of same hobbies/humor, she still flirts and has no guy right now for a while. Hell I wish I had the job already, she moved to Texas. With the means would have been there in a heart bit of not for *this situation*
    I agree with MoR, only be prepared to take it slow. It can be worth it, as long as you let her know the reason why. That you want to finish college and be self-sufficient (employed). Honesty in a relationship is a true virtue.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Meanwhile, in an alternate universe!
    I linked through to a OnePunch Man one of these and... man, Saitama cat with a bald head but also bald skin ears is very disturbing...

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Also, I would highly recommend watching The Midnight Gospel that came out on Netflix yesterday.

It's extremely good and very different to a lot of other things on the market. It gave me a lot to think about.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I linked through to a OnePunch Man one of these and... man, Saitama cat with a bald head but also bald skin ears is very disturbing...
    Speaking of: Sony announced a live action One Punch Man movie

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I saw that, and yes, sphinx Saitama is very disturbing. Of course, sphinx cats in general are disturbing to look at.

Also, Meowdoriya and All Meowt vs. All for Woof.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

This Mario Maker 2 Update goes Beyond Plus Ultra!

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    thanks, man. things have calmed down a bit here. it's not likely my cousin will file a lawsuit, given his own personality.

but for me, i will never forgive that woman for what she did.
    Master of Read, I can only echo what others have said here in offering my commiserations and appalled horror at this situation. I am not much for suing, but if there ever was a time for it, this is that time. I hope your cousin follows through.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Just had an idea for a thread, but I'm not sure if it would be best suited for here or for Community.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Master of Read, I can only echo what others have said here in offering my commiserations and appalled horror at this situation. I am not much for suing, but if there ever was a time for it, this is that time. I hope your cousin follows through.
    thanks, old man.

cousin decided to stream the funeral on FB live. as for suing, mom says it's not likely he will sue.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Huh, didn't realize there is another post Worst one shot story. This one with a bit more focus on Tyrone and the guys that'll make up his faction. Is it-

Okay, it's awesome. Always appreciated the tidbits Takahashi adds to the story.