Page 921 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 421821871911917918919920921922923924925931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 36882
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Just checking in to see how everyone's been doing. Hope you're all doing well.
    hasn't been good for me.

my aunt died 2 weeks ago from the CV. then we came to find out some stuff about the supposed "caregiver" who may have been a carrier for the virus but didn't wear masks or gloves.

and for everyone else who's been keeping track of this, my cousin decided to live stream her funeral today.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hasn't been good for me.

my aunt died 2 weeks ago from the CV. then we came to find out some stuff about the supposed "caregiver" who may have been a carrier for the virus but didn't wear masks or gloves.

and for everyone else who's been keeping track of this, my cousin decided to live stream her funeral today.
    That sucks, man.

Heard you been having it rough. Hope things look up for you soon. Hang in there.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    That sucks, man.

Heard you been having it rough. Hope things look up for you soon. Hang in there.
    thanks man. good to see you around again.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hey Sharker. Good to see ya.

My Hero Academia: The battle continues, and damn poor Miruko's looks like she was in a fight with a chainsaw. spoilers:
    Also, Shigaraki the main villain is fuckin' dead.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    My Hero Academia: The battle continues, and damn poor Miruko's looks like she was in a fight with a chainsaw. spoilers:
    Also, Shigaraki the main villain is fuckin' dead.
    end of spoilers
    Allegedly.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Allegedly.
    Yeah, this is totally the part where everything looks all fine and dandy for the heroes.

Then something unexpected happens and everything goes to absolute hell for the good guys.

I do like how this whole thing has gone down with the heroes actually overwhelming the bad guys with numbers, solid planning and good coordination, and working through a few surprise setbacks. It's just nice to see that the bad guys aren't omniscient for once.

And it's going to make the probable turn around that much more devastating.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: The invasion of Onigashima is proceeding smoothly so far as Usopp gets to show off a bit, Kin displays a really handy way to use his DF ability and all the samurai show just how determined they are to get this done.

And we get a proper introduction to all the Tobi Roppo, or at least their nifty character designs.

He actually did it...
    Eliphas actually finished the Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    He actually did it...
    Eliphas actually finished the Trilogy

Well hot damn

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Hey Sharker. Good to see ya.
    Yo.

Good To see you Sharker.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Whelp. Getting my mental health services to get me on the ball to get out of this damned popsicle stand, kicking my study notes ass while listening to Rocky music like a 80s montage hero and sent my lady friend a heart felt message. Hope it all works out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Whelp. Getting my mental health services to get me on the ball to get out of this damned popsicle stand, kicking my study notes ass while listening to Rocky music like a 80s montage hero and sent my lady friend a heart felt message. Hope it all works out.
    Just keep moving forward. I hope your path is straight and clear, but even if you hit an obstacle, detour around and keep going. I wish you the best.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Good To see you Sharker.
    Yo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Good luck, man!