Page 924 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 424824874914920921922923924925926927928934974102414241924 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 36575

I'm late to the party as I usually am with seasonal anime, but holy ****, this show rules

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm late to the party as I usually am with seasonal anime, but holy ****, this show rules

**** yeah it does.

So, Yoshinori Kitase and Nomura revealed in the Ultimania guide translation that the next installments of FFVII are coming out much faster than expected since development of FFVII Part 2 was already underway since last year and they plan on releasing somewhat smaller episodes to hasten the production time. Oh, and spoilers:
    the rest of FFVII is going to proceed, more or less, as the OG did from this point on. Soooo, Aerith is still gonna die, as is Biggs and Zack, they just don't die in the same order, time or even manner as they originally did. Prepare your goddamn tissues.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-28-2020 at 11:50 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Wrestling or MMA or something like that?
    MMA was the goal. Possibly kickboxing too.

How you been bro?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    MMA was the goal. Possibly kickboxing too.

How you been bro?
    Okay, more or less. Just workin' and bummin' 'round on the net. :P

Even though current GoH is wack I'm still definitely going to watch this because it looks well made and the initial tournament has some of the best moments in the series.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    **** yeah it does.
    I convinced a few friends of mine to check it out. All they really saw were the usual, Internet surface-level things. GIFs of the OP, Kanamori reaction stills, etc. and usually they check out on slice of life school settings.

Explaining the Eizouken club's hustle and project work as something like a PG-Rated Silicon Valley, they're now all in.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I convinced a few friends of mine to check it out. All they really saw were the usual, Internet surface-level things. GIFs of the OP, Kanamori reaction stills, etc. and usually they check out on slice of life school settings.

Explaining the Eizouken club's hustle and project work as something like a PG-Rated Silicon Valley, they're now all in.
    I've similarly found it very easy to recommend to people. It's just so charming and the concept is super interesting.

Masaki Yuuasa really nailed it on the direction of this thing.

New Kengan Omega chapter is out and I’m digging Purgatory’s boxer. I look forward to learning more about him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    New Kengan Omega chapter is out and I’m digging Purgatory’s boxer. I look forward to learning more about him.
    he sounds like a total beast. nice that Mexican boxers get so much respect in manga like these.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he sounds like a total beast. nice that Mexican boxers get so much respect in manga like these.
    His backstory rocks. He was one of the fighters that I was most interested in. This fight is gonna be sick.

Extraordinary Member

You ever want to piss yourself off, watch the Superman 75th anniversary short back to back with the Superman 80th anniversary short