Page 927 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 427827877917923924925926927928929930931937977102714271927 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 36992
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Iron Twister!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Thanks Guy! Much hopes for this weekend's tournament!

just...........damn.

best bit of star wars storytelling ever.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

just...........damn.

best bit of star wars storytelling ever.
    It's a good scene and it's more tragic than the deaths in RoTS (and that's a really good montage too) since we've actually seen Rex and Ashoka's friendship grow during the series. It's makes the sense of betrayal and confusion more impactful, though some of that impact is lost since we already know Ashoka is alive in later installments and Rex frees himself. But yeah, it is a good dramatic scene.

But I wouldn't say it's the best bit of storytelling in the entire franchise. My personal pick for that from the CGI cartoons would be Obi Wan and Maul's final duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's a good scene and it's more tragic than the deaths in RoTS (and that's a really good montage too) since we've actually seen Rex and Ashoka's friendship grow during the series. It's makes the sense of betrayal and confusion more impactful, though some of that impact is lost since we already know Ashoka is alive in later installments and Rex frees himself. But yeah, it is a good dramatic scene.

But I wouldn't say it's the best bit of storytelling in the entire franchise. My personal pick for that from the CGI cartoons would be Obi Wan and Maul's final duel.
    oh for all the crap i give rebels, it still has a lot of great moments, obi-wan vs. maul among them.

i think for me, it's the tension. these last 3 eps has just been a roller coster ride because we know what's coming but we know nothing can stop it. that's what i love about ROTS: the what-ifs. what if ahsoka got to talk to Anakin before his fall. what if the Jedi council let her in on some plans. what if she did decide to join with maul.

Extraordinary Member

I didn't know I needed this cinnamon dork montage today. But I totally did.

Extraordinary Member

Caught up on some manga.

UQ Holder: Touta has gotten a rather massive power up it seems (hopefully this series can avoid making all the other characters largely irrelevant like what happend in Negima) as he rushes to save Kuromaru... but is too late. This is a rather interesting development and I don't quite know how things will turn out now.

Edens Zero: The Four Shining Stars wreck their opponents as we get more insight into Drakken Joe's whole deal and what he wants with Cat Leaper. Also, Labilia might not actually be Labilia. Gotta say that I love that reveal, it looks weird and haunting as all hell. This series is just quietly doing all kinds of cool and fun things.

Hajime No Ippo: And Sendo vs. Alfredo is a go. I'm not sure how this one will go actually. Sendo seems like he's able to push Alfredo to go all out... and Sendo might end up regretting that.

Fire Force: It certainly seems like we've entered the final strech of the series with people taking sides, even Sho is conflicted on how to act, and the preparations for the next cataclysm are well under way as we enter a small time skip after a trippy look at the past world. I'm really digging this, the scale of things has escalated immensely and it's just fun seeing all these pieces slowly coming together.

I just need somebody to murder Kurono. I hate that guy.

now i've seen a lot of **** reading "golden kamuy" from a guy judo throwing a full grown bear to a guy dying while fucking a bear.

but this latest chapter?

somehow they turned this skit from "key and Peele" into actual fight scene.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...So Paddington is secretly a Ghost Rider? I dread to see a hard stare from Aunt Lucy now...

Extraordinary Member

My friend will be streaming some Jackbox on twitch in a couple minutes. Come hang out if you want to play.

https://www.twitch.tv/zackzackzackz

The new chapter of Abyss Rage was pretty good. I’m really liking Magami’s backstory. One complaint that I have is the gaps between chapters. Then again it’s not as bad as Berserk or HxH.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Real life report: Only 1 quiz, two final exams and a essay left. Smashed last quiz. Studying like a Rocky character trains for finals, and essay class is a show in as I got a guaranteed A for being the top hardest work of my damn class ( plus editing, lots of editing.)

Net wise: More people playing the Chou’s stuff, with the Chou.

: Cue Godzilla roar.: