Page 930 of 2465 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934940980103014301930 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 36975
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Didn't they DC basically scrap the Nu-52 and bring back the Pre-Crisis continuity?
    Yeah but they stuck to post crisis even before that

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ah, Darkness: What happens when you take Saber, remove her competency with a sword, give her massive boobs and turn her into an extremely perverted sado-masochist that doesn't know the difference between BDSM and actual physical abuse. And yet, she's hilarious(albeit disturbing).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I feel like at this point whenever a Star Wars character shows up in DB we should assume a Disney/Legends composite
    Probably yeah, which is a bit irksome since the dispay of power varies so very wildly between canons. Using both Clone Wars cartoons feels especially odd.

And I know that this is because of how we judge things around here, but I will never really care for the bit where they go "this one character did this feat and they've been compared to the character we're using, so the character we're using should be able to pull off the same feat". It's a different attitude to power scaling than what's typical for this board so it's natural that it'll rub some the wrong way.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Netflix cancelled V-Wars and I can’t say that I’m surprised. I liked it but I feel that it was a bit too tame compared to the sources material. They could’ve made something very unique but they played it safe instead. Hopefully the next of Maberry’s work to be adapted is a bit more faithful.

Extraordinary Member

Tomorrow Netherrealms will release a trailer for some story DLC for Mortal Kombat 11.

That's pretty neat.

Extraordinary Member

This was a fun show.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ah, Darkness: What happens when you take Saber, remove her competency with a sword, give her massive boobs and turn her into an extremely perverted sado-masochist that doesn't know the difference between BDSM and actual physical abuse. And yet, she's hilarious(albeit disturbing).
    Peak Waifu

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Aw, yeah, get dat sweet Fujin action.

I like how MK's evolved into the full blockbuster cinematic experience the past few years.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Aw, yeah, get dat sweet Fujin action.

I like how MK's evolved into the full blockbuster cinematic experience the past few years.
    I'm also happy that Stage and Friendship Fatalities are coming back. And people will now get to live out their old Robocop vs Terminator fantasies in MK.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yumi's Cells had a pleasantly cathartic chapter today.

This whole Sonrok arc has been a lot of fun and very well realised.

I mean, Yumi's Cells has been pretty consistent throughout it's life. Just really good, solid slice-of-life stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Meanwhile in Record of Ragnarok, the next fight has been revealed

spoilers:

Raiden Tameemon vs. Shiva
    end of spoilers

New chapter of Kengan Omega is out and Carlos is a cool character. I’m enjoying this fight a lot.

I watched Bloodshot last night and I have to wonder how much of the comic Sony actually read. I can see why Valiant took the rights of their other properties back.