Page 933 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 433833883923929930931932933934935936937943983103314331933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 37014
    Extraordinary Member

Legends of Tomorrow is a masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hush has finally arrived in Batwoman.

What's Hush even doing in Batwoman? Isn't his whole thing about him having a massive obsession for Bruce Wayne to the point of performing cosmetic surgery on himself using other people's flesh until he looks like Bruce and/or Dick Grayson? Doesn't he know Bruce has vanished?

Or is he just a generic baddy who wears a bad Darkman cosplay?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    What's Hush even doing in Batwoman? Isn't his whole thing about him having a massive obsession for Bruce Wayne to the point of performing cosmetic surgery on himself using other people's flesh until he looks like Bruce and/or Dick Grayson? Doesn't he know Bruce has vanished?

Or is he just a generic baddy who wears a bad Darkman cosplay?
    Last I saw with him was early in the show, which basically stated that he was still salty about Bruce or something. Anyway, since Kate's the one there, not Bruce, Thomas has been beefing with her now and this is where we ended up.

He hasn't had much focus though since Kate spends 90% of her time chasing Alice in circles.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Seems like Guy Fieri is getting reeavluated after his charity work came to like.

It's like when everyone realized how great Keanu Reeves was

Extraordinary Member

Also they're making an Inuyasha Sequel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Also they're making an Inuyasha Sequel
    What? *looks up the article* So, either it's going to be an anime series or a movie, not a manga series. Well, that's a relief since I don't want Rumiko burning herself out by working on two different series simultaneously.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I'd say the Smallville part of the crisis was probably the most noteworthy part if you had followed that series.

...Not to mention how amusing it was overall.
    Huh. I almost forgot that was a whole other continuity. That's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Huh. Well, that looks wacky.

Maybe too wacky since it's getting trash left and right in reviews.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Huh. I almost forgot that was a whole other continuity. That's neat.
    it's actually one of the most talked-about scenes around here. we see Smallville Clark on the farm with his wife lois and their two kids. and when the gang tries to recruit him, he says he's retired from being superman and the world is doing great without him, even though it's hinted at that lex is president. a few of us, myself included, believe that lex turned his life around and is actually a good guy again and him and Clark have buried the hatchet.

it also helps this theory that when "supergirl" lex appears to threaten him, clark just brushes him off and says he's not lex.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's actually one of the most talked-about scenes around here. we see Smallville Clark on the farm with his wife lois and their two kids. and when the gang tries to recruit him, he says he's retired from being superman and the world is doing great without him, even though it's hinted at that lex is president. a few of us, myself included, believe that lex turned his life around and is actually a good guy again and him and Clark have buried the hatchet.

it also helps this theory that when "supergirl" lex appears to threaten him, clark just brushes him off and says he's not lex.
    Michael Rosenbaum's Lex was pretty awesome. Yeah, my headcanon that things worked out...Unless stated otherwise but dammit, Smallville needs more sugar for the happy ending it pretty much got.

...Meanwhile, my heart aches knowing this character voiced by Rosenbaum had a very tragic ending with his bromance totally unsalvageable.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Huh. Neat.

today, the world lost a true icon of music. a man who influenced Elvis, the battles, elton john, Kurt cobain and countless other musicians, has passed. so i will honor him with the first song i ever heard from him. it was in a little 80s action movie called "predator".

RIP, little richard.