Page 973 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 4738739239639699709719729739749759769779831023107314731973 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 36575
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, are there any thoughts about the first half of the third season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex? It's definitely more action oriented than the first two seasons.
    Wait, there's another one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Thanks! Nice to see you all as well!
    Did your website about writing die? I know there used to be a link to it from the playhouse, but it's not there anymore.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Did your website about writing die? I know there used to be a link to it from the playhouse, but it's not there anymore.
    It's still around, just hasn't been updated in a minute.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Wait, there's another one?
    Yeah, it's called SAC_2045. It takes place some time after the Solid State Society movie. The first season just premiered on Netflix back in April. The original studio and writing staff is animating it in collaboration with the studio that did ULTRAMAN. The english dub cast also came back to reprise their roles.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I liked the new GitS:SAC series so far. The animation style takes a bit of getting used to, but otherwise I think it’s pretty solid.

Also, all the voice actors are back. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn will always be The Major for me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    We won't know until August.

Top guess so far is Galactus
    Purple gods whose primary cosmological function is to destroy planets. I can see that.

Though I always assumed that they'd have Galactus fight Unicron at some point.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

diggin deeper into the "oblivion". it is...........epic.

to put it in terms you guys can understanding.

imagine that the imperium of man, the elder, the necrons, the tau, all of the ork warbands, the chaos space marines, the dark eldar and the Nids all joined forces to fight a single overwhelmingly powerful foe...........and were losing.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

imagine that the imperium of man, the elder, the necrons, the tau, all of the ork warbands, the chaos space marines, the dark eldar and the Nids all joined forces to fight a single overwhelmingly powerful foe...........and were losing.
    Are we talking all of them...including the enrtire tyranid forces?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Are we talking all of them...including the enrtire tyranid forces?
    yup. all of them.

and that still wouldn't be enough. "oblivion" is that insane.

yup. all of them.

and that still wouldn't be enough. "oblivion" is that insane.
    So even all the dakka in the multiverse isnt enough....damn

Ah, I deleted the links since I hadn't really written anything there for years, but the site should still be up.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

You're going to need to explain why this is epic.

Given the diversity of abilities, the sheer biomass and technological forces that /all/ of the major WH40K forces bring to the table, a being that could solo them is like... some kind of ridiculous god being which removes all tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    You're going to need to explain why this is epic.

Given the diversity of abilities, the sheer biomass and technological forces that /all/ of the major WH40K forces bring to the table, a being that could solo them is like... some kind of ridiculous god being which removes all tension.
    since there was a lot of WH40K fans here, it's the closest analogy i could make since i'm the only person here who knows of and specializes in warmahordes lore. but if i had to break down why "obvilion" is such a massive event for the game, i'd have to go into a deep and detail breakdown of the lore of the game. but i'm sure no one wants to see me do that.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

since there was a lot of WH40K fans here, it's the closest analogy i could make since i'm the only person here who knows of and specializes in warmahordes lore. but if i had to break down why "obvilion" is such a massive event for the game, i'd have to go into a deep and detail breakdown of the lore of the game. but i'm sure no one wants to see me do that.
    I mean, I got the day off tomorrow, I got time and I'm at least slightly interested.

Try me.

Because, what you have described doesn't sound epic. It sounds like it devalues every established thing in the franchise to illustrate how the new hotness is the best ever and that is, as comic fans well know, not good and very lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, I got the day off tomorrow, I got time and I'm at least slightly interested.

Try me.

Because, what you have described doesn't sound epic. It sounds like it devalues every established thing in the franchise to illustrate how the new hotness is the best ever and that is, as comic fans well know, not good and very lame.
    To be fair, Warmahordes does appear to desperately be in need of some form of hype nowadays due to the utter lack of interest in the TTG.

The Kombat Friendship Dance!

To be followed up on by The Dance Of Joy and Daddy's Little Princess Dance!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.