Page 983 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 4838839339739799809819829839849859869879931033108314831983 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 36868

I am so sorry to hear that, Gryphon. My condolences. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

note to self: never insult kenshiro's wife while having a death match with him in a graveyard.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Tonight I came back online after the sabbath and the first news I got was that my beloved Uncle passed away
    So sorry for your loss.

Huh, so Tenchi Muyo:Ryo-ohki has another OVA series out.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Sorry for your loss, Gryphon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    thank you everyone

Im upset I wont be able to go to the funeral because of the lockdown
    My condolences for your loss and any funeral problems.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Oh man, there are so many players in this coming war. I think it's really going to top the Marineford arc in terms of pure mayhem. Chopper just has the worst luck, then again, a tank was never very stealthy to begin with.

I love Luffy and Kidd's interactions in this chapter is gold. They are two peas in a pond when it comes to recklessness and I expect lots of nonsense from them.

I hope the surprise return character gets to really flex this arc considering how much they've been built up.

Black Clover: Now that's a good use of a secret weapon! Go spoilers:
    Nero
    end of spoilers go!!!

They quick look at Lolopecka's fears and doubts is an effective way of making her more endearing. And my favourite Noelle is when she just drops the noble pretense and shows how much compassion she has.

My Hero Academia: ...everything keeps getting worse and worse. And I love it.

Not only can Shigaraki destroy an entire city with his own Decay quirk. He's now also got solid regeneration, Ragdoll's busted search quirk, some ranged attacks, and he can either Hulk-leap or fly (either one is real bad). And he's aiming at One For All.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

note to self: never insult kenshiro's wife while having a death match with him in a graveyard.
    Not even if you're literally Nazi Raoh.

...scratch that, especially if you're literally Nazi Raoh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: Oh man, there are so many players in this coming war. I think it's really going to top the Marineford arc in terms of pure mayhem. Chopper just has the worst luck, then again, a tank was never very stealthy to begin with.

I love Luffy and Kidd's interactions in this chapter is gold. They are two peas in a pond when it comes to recklessness and I expect lots of nonsense from them.

I hope the surprise return character gets to really flex this arc considering how much they've been built up.

Black Clover: Now that's a good use of a secret weapon! Go spoilers:
    Nero
    end of spoilers go!!!

They quick look at Lolopecka's fears and doubts is an effective way of making her more endearing. And my favourite Noelle is when she just drops the noble pretense and shows how much compassion she has.

My Hero Academia: ...everything keeps getting worse and worse. And I love it.

Not only can Shigaraki destroy an entire city with his own Decay quirk. He's now also got solid regeneration, Ragdoll's busted search quirk, some ranged attacks, and he can either Hulk-leap or fly (either one is real bad). And he's aiming at One For All.

Where's a Hyperbolic Lion Tamer when a main character needs one. If Deku survives, it'll only be because there will be a mountain of bodies to shield him.

And calling it right now, the sealing attempt in Black Clover is going to fail.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Where's a Hyperbolic Lion Tamer when a main character needs one. If Deku survives, it'll only be because there will be a mountain of bodies to shield him.

And calling it right now, the sealing attempt in Black Clover is going to fail.
    I think that's the part I love the most right now. Between Super-Shigaraki, his personal army and his army busting monster-man body guard, I have no idea how Deku and the others are going get out of this intact. I'm at the very edge of my seat here. It's great.

Totally. Vania is getting out of there. Might have to bust out more devil power than she's comfortable with, but she's getting out of there. Still a cool moment and great use of Nero.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Condolences, Gryph,
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Not even if you're literally Nazi Raoh.

...scratch that, especially if you're literally Nazi Raoh.
    well zong wu does get better after this. he's a bit more interesting than roah really.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and condolences.

My uncle ( well granduncle actually) was involved in many charity organizations in Toronto and actually worked with many wrestlers from Maple Leaf Wrestling back in the territory days, to promote these charities. He was close friends with Whipper Billy Watson among others
    Last edited by Gryphon; 06-07-2020 at 11:40 PM.

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Yeah Gryph, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you're travelling okay. There's been too much tragedy for one year for anybody, you know?
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.