Page 984 of 2466 FirstFirst ... 4848849349749809819829839849859869879889941034108414841984 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 36981

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and condolences.

My uncle ( well granduncle actually) was involved in many charity organizations in Toronto and actually worked with many wrestlers from Maple Leaf Wrestling back in the territory days, to promote these charities. He was close friends with Whipper Billy Watson among others
    He sounds like an amazing person, Gryph. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Also forgot to note in MHA the open concern that Bakugou shows for Deku when he realizes that Tomura is after him. Wasn't expect that kind of emotional response from Bakugou or him actually sticking with Izuku to protect him. This seems to imply that Bakugou might finally be reciprocating the friendship that Izuku's selflessly(and bewilderingly) been extending to him for years.

...Oh god, he's gonna die, isn't he?

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Also forgot to note in MHA the open concern that Bakugou shows for Deku when he realizes that Tomura is after him. Wasn't expect that kind of emotional response from Bakugou or him actually sticking with Izuku to protect him. This seems to imply that Bakugou might finally be reciprocating the friendship that Izuku's selflessly(and bewilderingly) been extending to him for years.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

In related news, I am officially not watching Batwoman anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Doubt it. I think even Bakugou realises that now is not the time for being a petulant shithead.

...I do kinda want Shigaraki to smack him around a bit.

But really, I am more invested in (1) how Deku will probably have to explain One For All to people after all this and (2) how third person Shigaraki sees following Deku and Bakugou might be Uraraka rusning to save her reckless fool of a future husband.

Extraordinary Member

Oof. Ralph Dibney's actor from the Flash has been fired.

Apparently he has a history of making Racist and Misogynistic comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Doubt it. I think even Bakugou realises that now is not the time for being a petulant shithead.

...I do kinda want Shigaraki to smack him around a bit.

But really, I am more invested in (1) how Deku will probably have to explain One For All to people after all this and (2) how third person Shigaraki sees following Deku and Bakugou might be Uraraka rusning to save her reckless fool of a future husband.
    Yeah, that seems more likely. I'm just not used to Bakugou expressing emotions towards others that doesn't involve bombastic displays of RAGE. As for Deku and One For All: If this does inevitably lead to him finally outing himself as originally being Quirkless and revealing himself as All Might's successor, that's definitely going to generate shockwaves with not only for his friends, but the hero community itself. As for Uraraka tailing Bakugou and Izuku, I hope it's her but at the same time, I'm really concerned for her safety if that is her trailing after them. Again, unless the aforementioned pain from Tomura's procedure kicks in at the right moment to save their assess, I don't see how they're getting out of this alive without a massive plot-device to pull their asses put of the fire.

So Netflix Baki ends with hints towards Revenge Tokyo.

That's earlier than I expected.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Fantastic Member

Eldena Doubleca5t looks at Final Fantasy shipping:

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar