Page 997 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 4978979479879939949959969979989991000100110071047109714971997 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 36910

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: So, Brandish is going to pull a Rita Repulsa and make her Gajeel grow so that he can confront the Wood Dragon God head-on while Natsu and the others fight the rest of its subordinates.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Yahello!

I think my D&D group would be better off without me.

I said I couldn't make play Monday, and we always have a session around people's schedule, and yet they had one without me thinking I'd somehow show up midway after I was done with the things that had me say I couldn't do that day. And on top of that they did it all through voice (it's over discord) and I only can do text, so I suspect they probably had a better time for it than when I'm around. So not feeling like I'm important to the roleplay at all.
    Last edited by Vakanai; 06-16-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Yahello!

I think my D&D group would be better off without me.

I said I couldn't make play Monday, and we always have a session around people's schedule, and yet they had one without me thinking I'd somehow show up midway after I was done with the things that had me say I couldn't do that day. And on top of that they did it all through voice (it's over discord) and I only can do text, so I suspect they probably had a better time for it than when I'm around. So not feeling like I'm important to the roleplay at all.
    That sucks man.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That sucks man.
    Yeah. I said I was busy that day, and I know most would rather do voice, so I'm debating maybe I should just drop out...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: So, Brandish is going to pull a Rita Repulsa and make her Gajeel grow so that he can confront the Wood Dragon God head-on while Natsu and the others fight the rest of its subordinates.
    My favourite part is that Brandish has apparently been there all along, zipping away at her dessert while everything went to hell around her. She's a lot of fun.

And oh my, the Gruvia shippers have had a field day with the last couple of chapters.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Yeah. I said I was busy that day, and I know most would rather do voice, so I'm debating maybe I should just drop out...
    I would give it another try, see if it was just a one time thing or not myself.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

At least talk to the group about it.

It was douchey of them to play a session after you'd explicitly told them that you couldn't participate, and you have every right to be upset with them.

But you might be able to talk it out with them if you explain your side of the situation to them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just............damn.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If you don't mind my asking, is there a reason you can't do voice?

Is it a lack of equipment or something?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

finally got the new civs for civ 6.

jesus, gran columbia makes conquest easy. simon's leader ability gives all units 1+ movement, meaning all of my units, including military, settlers, builders and scouts, can go faster and further than any other civ. and promoting units for Columbia doesn't end their turns.

then comes their special generals who give 3+ combat strength when he's around them and if i need to, i can retire the general and instantly heal all units.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

It was douchey of them to play a session after you'd explicitly told them that you couldn't participate, and you have every right to be upset with them.

But you might be able to talk it out with them if you explain your side of the situation to them.
    I think things are worked out for now, and it shouldn't happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

I don't have wifi, I just have my phone, and it's a prepaid phone, so I feel like doing something more complex than text would be too slow or come out too choppy. Plus I'm kind of private and a bit paranoid with the online stuff that way. And I hate the way my voice sounds outside my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I think things are worked out for now, and it shouldn't happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

I don't have wifi, I just have my phone, and it's a prepaid phone, so I feel like doing something more complex than text would be too slow or come out too choppy. Plus I'm kind of private and a bit paranoid with the online stuff that way. And I hate the way my voice sounds outside my head.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Hey Vak, been a while.