Page 999 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 499899949989995996997998999100010011002100310091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 36910

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hilariously he was actually being considerate for once and asking for permission, which led to the current situation.

Though I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Morro absorbed another being that had a backup of all his power. So shouldn't Vegeta basically be in the same situation as at the start of the chapter and still be able to win the fight?

Also, while he screwed up, I do like this as the solution for how Vegeta could've saved the day. He used a new technique which seperates power that doesn't inherently belong to a being from that being. It's a really effective ability against specific enemies. It wouldn't do anything against Broly, Jiren or even Freiza. But with all the foes that do like to absorb power from others it's a solid ability to have.
    It's a shame Goku didn't learn to master Spirit Fission in the Cell and Buu sagas. It definitely would've been a major game-changer against Cell and Buu.

And in regards to what this changes, I'm betting some crap about how Moro is now a cyborg will somehow prevent Vegeta from exploiting his new technique.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    DBS: Aaaand Vegeta drops the ball again. When will he learn not to monologue to the villain when he *thinks* he has the advantage and just blast the guy to atoms?
    Never, because his pride and ego won't allow it. It's a double-edged sword that way. On the one hand, it won't let him or any form of him be controlled (even a copy made to be a servant for a villain), but on the other it also won't let him not monologue and show his superiority over an opponent if he gets the chance.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's a shame Goku didn't learn to master Spirit Fission in the Cell and Buu sagas. It definitely would've been a major game-changer against Cell and Buu.

And in regards to what this changes, I'm betting some crap about how Moro is now a cyborg will somehow prevent Vegeta from exploiting his new technique.
    It would absolutely screw over Cell and make him way easier to deal with. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to use it against Buu since that seems like a good way to get Kid Buu out at an earlier stage in the saga. I think, the relation between Buu's various forms is iffy at best. I wonder how effective it would be against Fused Zamasu.

That seems like a likely explanation. I wonder if Merus will break his code and try to enter the fray now.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    A lot of people aren't likeing that DBS chapter, but I liked it a lot.
    I can kinda get why. A lot of people really wanted Vegeta to get a clean win over the arc big bad. Now that looks unlikely.

I enjoyed it though.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I can kinda get why. A lot of people really wanted Vegeta to get a clean win over the arc big bad. Now that looks unlikely.

I enjoyed it though.
    I thought the chapter was fine.

This tweet about it though? This made me chuckle real loud.

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    These spikes are just bumming me out. I mean obviously added with all this crap this year just keeps whipping out.
    No, 2020 has become the year that 2012 wishes it was, really.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Best part is Goku getting a chair part way through.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

goddamnit, that made me laugh harder than it should've.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Okay, that totally made my day.

They delayed the release of Cyperpunk 2077 again

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    They delayed the release of Cyperpunk 2077 again
    Damn that sucks! At least we have Ghost of Tsushima next month.