Page 199 of 281 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Yes!!! I’m really curious to know how Miller would handle their first meeting and his version of their early dynamic develop etc...
    I'm more curious about Diana's depiction. If this Superman isn't characterized as the one from DKR, Diana should close to one of her classic portraits too, instead of the Red Sonja-wannabe of the DKverse.

Some "bizzaries" that have popped up on Instagram over the past hours...

SM/WW toilets in Kuwait:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAemupl66O/

"Fake" 20 euro banknotes with a famous SM/WW kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlkoPCrgYdi/

Sweaters for dogs made in Italy. SM for males, WW for females. Both with the Avengers logo. WTH???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCAgNqF-kg/

That would be quite redundant and pointless. Doing the same thing over and over obviously doesn’t get different results it’s going to be the same and have to start right back over. Spinning wheels in a ditch. As we’ve repeated here, the new52 needed better coordination but it wasn’t bad in terms of sales until DCYOU really. SMWW sales were good as well. Give it another and better chance to flourish and breathe as it may.
    There's no point to have different versions of the same character if they're written in the same way and have no noticeable differences.
    Superman being (finally) in a full relationship with Wonder Woman was a distinctive element of that version of the character. And also one of the more popular change. Probably still the most popular idea from the New52 era.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I'm more curious about Diana's depiction. If this Superman isn't characterized as the one from DKR, Diana should close to one of her classic portraits too, instead of the Red Sonja-wannabe of the DKverse.
    Just as he did with Superman, went overboard a bit with misguided characterization to fit the story. I think that it will be different with Diana too and he probably got a few pointers from Azzarello.

There's no point to have different versions of the same character if they're written in the same way and have no noticeable differences.
    Superman being (finally) in a full relationship with Wonder Woman was a distinctive element of that version of the character. And also one of the more popular change. Probably still the most popular idea from the New52 era.
    Exactly!

Bold: The fact that we are still seeing an abundance of support not just for the new52 relationship but SMWW period says something. And not only that but still with licensing of new52 images and the promo of them together on various of merch such as the matching/connecting pajamas.
    It’s a concept that has proven its value.

Some "bizzaries" that have popped up on Instagram over the past hours...

SM/WW toilets in Kuwait:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAemupl66O/

"Fake" 20 euro banknotes with a famous SM/WW kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlkoPCrgYdi/

Sweaters for dogs made in Italy. SM for males, WW for females. Both with the Avengers logo. WTH???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCAgNqF-kg/
    The bathroom signs...lol a very unique thing.

Yep that classic kiss is all over the place!

LOL....marvel is the popular company....SMWW is the popular characters/Couple

Just as he did with Superman, went overboard a bit with misguided characterization to fit the story. I think that it will be different with Diana too and he probably got a few pointers from Azzarello.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure about it. Let me being positive sometimes.

Exactly!

Bold: The fact that we are still seeing an abundance of support not just for the new52 relationship but SMWW period says something. And not only that but still with licensing of new52 images and the promo of them together on various of merch such as the matching/connecting pajamas.
    It’s a concept that has proven its value.
    This. There are 101 reasons why the concept can't be put aside as if nothing had happened.

LOL....marvel is the popular company....SMWW is the popular characters/Couple
    After JL flopped hard, I can't blame them if they don't want to associate their products to a failed brand.

Interesting...New 52 Valentine’s Special Young Romance will be collected

A VERY DC VALENTINE’S DAY TP
    written by AMANDA CONNER, JIMMY PALMIOTTI, PAUL DINI, MARK RUSSELL, STEVE ORLANDO and others
    art by JOHN TIMMS, BRYAN HITCH, KELLEY JONES, EMANUELA LUPACCHINO and others
    cover by KELLEY JONES
    For the first time, DC collects love stories of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes. Wonder Woman consults Eros himself about her feelings for the Man of Steel! Aquaman makes waves as he treats his wife like a queen for a day! And Barbara Gordon has always been too busy for romance, but could her role as Batgirl bring her back to the first guy she ever kissed? Collects Young Romance: The New 52 Valentine’s Day Special #1, Young Monsters in Love #1 and Harley Quinn Valentine’s Day Special #1.
    ON SALE 01.23.19
    $16.99 US | 176 PAGES
    FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-8766-5

Textless cover

This cover is still so fire! Seriously why is it not a statue?! It’s just on point perfection and would definitely be top choice gift for couples!

As for the story, I loved new52 Eros! His design was basically like “devil may cry” with the pistols. I miss the new52 Gods in general. They had such character.
    The new52 Gods and Kal of course meshed really well and there was already story threads there to suggest many possibilities. Apollo, the Sun God vs Kal, an honorary Sun God, Strife and her mischief irritating Diana while also having a fangirl crush on Kal, Hephaestus I think would be curious with Kal’s Kryptonian tech.
    Hahahahhaha but it was not an illusion ???? hahahahahaha ... it's good DC remember that SMWW have an audience.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I'm with you. Part of me is like this will just be for nothing if he simply becomes Rebirth Superman and have the same journey. This will only mean something if new 52 Diana comes back too. Much of new 52 Superman's history involves new 52 Diana. To ignore that is simply bad story telling. And DC can be very lazy . They would faster "break them up" off panel and force the same old same old. Or say this is him before they hooked up and history will change and go down the oft trod route. One wonders why they even bother to write and publish if they have to do the same things over and over.

That's a main concern for me too. At this stage, he doesn't have even met Diana. I think DC is playing safe by bringing back NuSuperman as he was before he hook up with Wonder Woman.
    On the one hand I am excited, on the other I am afraid. SM new 52 is my favorite superman apart from the fact that he date Diana, I liked the way he was more than the "classic SM" but coming without his iconic costume is not something that excites me very much, that can be very bad. We also have the fact that ... Rebirth WW is still New 52 WW? if she sees SM new 52 will she remember him? Will they be a couple again? Will she leave Steve Trevor? personally, apart from the movie, I don't think Steve is really famous, maybe DC already got bored of him again. They have already killed or grow old him other times, it would not be the first.

I personally believe that the main reason why bringing SM new 52 back can only mean two things. DC wants SMWW again or DC wants SM to focus on his family, so SM new 52 would be that cool and rude SM that will do other things that SM Rebirth does not.

I just hope that DC does not make another nonsense to damage SMWW again, there is a limit that I can forgive (they have already overcome it) but I kept getting salt in the wound and I would consider what kind of kids are those in charge of DC.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 10-17-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure about it. Let me being positive sometimes.

This. There are 101 reasons why the concept can't be put aside as if nothing had happened.

After JL flopped hard, I can't blame them if they don't want to associate their products to a failed brand.
    Hoping for the better. Just keep hoping for the better.

So many contradictions, plot holes, more work with history revision...yeah that’s not worth it if the concept is still gaining popularity while trying to force it to be stopped and act like it doesn’t exist is actually making a mess and hurting the characters. This has definitely showed how essential their dynamic/relationship is, be it besties or more.

Ooop.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Hahahahhaha but it was not an illusion ???? hahahahahaha ... it's good DC remember that SMWW have an audience.
    that was only done because, first it was written by a clois fan and second it seemed that they would die if SMWW was still a canon even if they are nothing in the moment...

There was already a hint in Trinity #8 that NuSuperman continues to live somewhere in the multiverse and NuDiana too.

If this last panel means that my new 52 WW is alive somewhere, that my Kingdom Come WW is alive somewhere, it means that my couple is alive, happy and growing up somewhere, DC will have me back in the MOMENT THAT START PUBLISHING THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    On the one hand I am excited, on the other I am afraid. SM new 52 is my favorite superman apart from the fact that he date Diana, I liked the way he was more than the "classic SM" but coming without his iconic costume is not something that excites me very much, that can be very bad. We also have the fact that ... Rebirth WW is still New 52 WW? if she sees SM new 52 will she remember him? Will they be a couple again? Will she leave Steve Trevor? personally, apart from the movie, I don't think Steve is really famous, maybe DC already got bored of him again. They have already killed or grow old him other times, it would not be the first.

I personally believe that the main reason why bringing SM new 52 back can only mean two things. DC wants SMWW again or DC wants SM to focus on his family, so SM new 52 would be that cool and rude SM that will do other things that SM Rebirth does not.
    I doubt he'll come in the main DC universe and meet Diana, etc. But we'll see in two weeks what they want to do with the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    If this last panel means that my new 52 WW is alive somewhere, that my Kingdom Come WW is alive somewhere, it means that my couple is alive, happy and growing up somewhere, DC will have me back in the MOMENT THAT START PUBLISHING THEM.
    They plan to reintroduce the Hypertime concept next year in JL and The Flash. So every story will be canon.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-17-2018 at 03:45 PM.

I just hope that DC does not make another nonsense to damage SMWW again, there is a limit that I can forgive (they have already overcome it) but I kept getting salt in the wound and I would consider what kind of kids are those in charge of DC.
    Rebirth WW isn’t new52 WW... she might still have the “Zeus daughter” thing but that’s really it.

My limit has been exceeded for some time! DC will only get me back if they change a lot.