Page 212 of 281 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4211

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Well yes...that’s true...a lot of the development in general was diluted a bit but we still got to see some growth...still my top favorite scene of the movies is Diana saying Clark can always share his burdens with her.
    I like that scene too. I think that in the DCAU JL movies, they had more good scenes than in the JL comics. Their first meeting is even better in the animated version of JL: Origin.

Soule’s SMWW was practically prepped for an adaptation LOL...it’s just right there.
    I believe it would've adapted eventually if the romance would've continued in the comics. Probably we would've seen Soule's Power Couple already released in animated form instead of the DoS adaptation.

SMWW seem to have always been setting couple trends before it was even noticible as a trend LOL
    They're an inspiration for people.

Haha I understand!
    Thanks to be understanding. Even if it'll not change anything and you'll keep posting pictures of these people to troll me.

JLvTT was a storyline I don’t think was from comics at all period but yet it still flowed with the new52 timeline anyway. Giving the new teen titans team and Justice League team a new dynamic to fit the new timeline. There was no need to cut any already developing storylines for that but trying to force an old storyline with its own timeline and cutting what was already developing in this new timeline, as well as off screen rushed development to match this story is something totally different.
    The DCAU timeline of Teen Titans/Batman/JL doesn't make much sense. In JL: War, Batman is around from weeks, in his own movies, he's Batman from at least 12 years. And the Teen Titans formed years before the Leaguers ever met.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-23-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I like that scene too. I think that in the DCAU JL movies, they had more good scenes than in the JL comics. Their first meeting is even better in the animated version of JL: Origin.

I believe it would've adapted eventually if the romance would've continued in the comics. Probably we would've seen Soule's Power Couple already released in animated form instead of the DoS adaptation.

They're an inspiration for people.

Thanks to be understanding. Even if it'll not change anything and you'll keep posting pictures of these people to troll me.

The DCAU timeline of Teen Titans/Batman/JL doesn't make much sense. In JL: War, Batman is around from weeks, in his own movies, he's Batman from at least 12 years. And the Teen Titans formed years before the Leaguers ever met.
    I also like the scene when Clark said he could recognize her no matter what she had on...heh cheeky
    But yes those scenes were better and it really started laying a solid foundation. Now they are relying on rehashed nostalgia for development and it’s flat.

Well it was for Superman’s 80th and as we see Superman is only relevant/defined by his death....so that’s that.
    But to have Power Couple as an animation would’ve been a game changer.

As they should be as individual characters and a couple

Hehe! I may...may not. I saw another pic of the NYCC Couple.....

Uh? Huh? Oh I also saw Donna even teased I think with Judas contract LOL yeah welp just with everything trying to have their cake and eat it too, plot holes and screwed up timelines. Even though this new animation timeline was suppose to be clearer.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-23-2018 at 12:55 PM.

I also like the scene when Clark said he could recognize her no matter what she had on...heh cheeky
    But yes those scenes were better and it really started laying a solid foundation. Now they are relying on rehashed nostalgia for development and it’s flat.
    Yeah, they had a good set up. I like their talk at the end of JL: War too. Their mutual attraction is more evident during the whole animated movie than in JL: Origin where they just had the "You're strong/I know" scene.

Well it was for Superman’s 80th and as we see Superman is only relevant/defined by his death....so that’s that.
    But to have Power Couple as an animation would’ve been a game changer.
    It didn't necessarily have to be a 1:1 adaptation of the Power Couple volume. Even an original story with some inspiration from Soule's run would've been great.

As they should be as individual characters and a couple
    Agreed.

Hehe! I may...may not. I saw another pic of the NYCC Couple.....
    I'm already having nightmares.

Uh? Huh? Oh I also saw Donna even teased I think with Judas contract LOL yeah welp just with everything trying to have their cake and eat it too, plot holes and screwed up timelines. Even though this new animation timeline was suppose to be clearer.
    I guess they're too used to make standalone movies to develop a shared universe without evident contradictions.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-23-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Favorite. Costume. Ever! Celebrated Halloween a little early with some great friends last night!

Last edited by LoveStar; 10-23-2018 at 02:00 PM.

I really hope this isn't their idea for Halloween. No one will recognize that they're Superman and Wonder Woman in civilian clothes, lol.

I Wonder who Superdad's wife and mother of the child is. :-p

This pic is really hurting my eyes. It should be accompanied by a warning. haha.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-23-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Wonder who Superdad's wife and mother of the child is. :-p
    My heart is very happy to see how so many children of various ages, including babies, are dressing SMWW and with parents equally dressed like them! Want more proof that SMWW represents the family and its values? Impossible! They represent that there are good relationships between parents and children and give a sense of continuity, heritage, tradition! And above all, their figure represents love in all its forms.

Yeah, they had a good set up. I like their talk at the end of JL: War too. Their mutual attraction is more evident during the whole animated movie than in JL: Origin where they just had the "You're strong/I know" scene.

It didn't necessarily have to be a 1:1 adaptation of the Power Couple volume. Even an original story with some inspiration from Soule's run would've been great.

Agreed.

I'm already having nightmares.

I guess they're too used to make standalone movies to develop a shared universe without evident contradictions.
    Yep...smh...it’s like build up/actual development they seem to run away from.

Nah, just the key parts, (introduce Hessia, The Gods: Strife fangirling and Kal vs Apollo) add Diana actually training Kal though. Also, given that even DCEU fans want to see Diana vs. Faora...there it is! Also, the night club scene in London would be such a sweet ending.

Hahaha!!! I’m sorry

This is what I’m talking about... started a shared universe development and had to abruptly stop it for the stand alone stuff that’s mostly going back to pre52...should’ve been it’s own timeline

Yep...smh...it’s like build up/actual development they seem to run away from.
    I think that, in the comics, they decided to not make the attraction between them evident to make the kiss in JL #12 a *shocking* surprise instead of something that people could easily saw coming because of the build up. Just my impression.

Nah, just the key parts, (introduce Hessia, The Gods: Strife fangirling and Kal vs Apollo) add Diana actually training Kal though. Also, given that even DCEU fans want to see Diana vs. Faora...there it is! Also, the night club scene in London would be such a sweet ending.
    Yeah, those are the parts the I'd like to see too. And the plant that Kal gives to Diana.

Hahaha!!! I’m sorry
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-23-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    My heart is very happy to see how so many children of various ages, including babies, are dressing SMWW and with parents equally dressed like them! Want more proof that SMWW represents the family and its values? Impossible! They represent that there are good relationships between parents and children and give a sense of continuity, heritage, tradition! And above all, their figure represents love in all its forms.
    Truth! So much truth! Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy seeing all this real life love in various of ways. As Hellacre said, SMWW is universal.

I think that, in the comics, they decided to not make the attraction between them evident to make the kiss in JL #12 a *shocking* surprise instead of something that people could easily saw coming because of the build up. Just my impression.

Yeah, those are the parts the I'd like to see too. And the plant that Kal gives to Diana.

Oh of course. They still could’ve had a bit more subtle build true that but yeah the main idea was to be a shocking surprise.

Yes I would’ve also liked to see SMWW 12 adapted even if a short LOL

**hugs**
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-23-2018 at 04:12 PM.

A new SM/WW art by Jay Gunawan:

#wip new artwork "Super love story is continues"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpOGnu_Hljw/

Finally done! "Super love story is continues"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPXeYSHz08/

Wip of the next SM/WW art from the same artist:

https://www.instagram.com/rajendra_ananggagunawan/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-23-2018 at 04:13 PM.

A new SM/WW art by Jay Gunawan:

#wip new artwork "Super love story is continues"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpOGnu_Hljw/

Finally done! "Super love story is continues"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPXeYSHz08/

Wip of the next SM/WW art from the same artist:

https://www.instagram.com/rajendra_ananggagunawan/
    This is so beautiful! Love when artists coveys this pure sweetness of their romance.

Can’t wait to see the other WIP completed!

Mighty Member

Sorry, but I can't see SM and WW in the clouds.
    I saw them. You might see them by looking very closely at the shapes of the clouds there.