Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244
Results 3,646 to 3,648 of 3648

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, given their history, you would expect there to be more exposure of the SM/WW partnership.
    It’s very backwards thinking. It’s much more logical to give exposure to their partnership especially when it has proven to be successful already, even without the proper exposure.

The Superman t-shirt seems homemade. No wonder, according to the stats, no one buy Superman costumes anymore. ��
    LOL right! I think we actually did have more Clark Kent and Wonder Woman. They should really take a look at the stats of \S/ shirts sales during Halloween time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqMHfD8gDBU/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqNmV2OF8GF/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMA....m43663.l10137

Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yeah... I remember now... but this story is so confusing that I did not even consider Diana to be real ... she got there mounted on a winged horse and etc ... but well remembered, my friend.
    Ahhhhh just one note: I love the art of Jae Lee!
    The one on a winged horse was Earth-2 Diana in an arc of the series set in the past. Not surprisingly, main Earth Clark liked her too. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Itís very backwards thinking. Itís much more logical to give exposure to their partnership especially when it has proven to be successful already, even without the proper exposure.
    It's something that should have already happened but SM/WW had so many bump in the road... 😒

LOL right! I think we actually did have more Clark Kent and Wonder Woman. They should really take a look at the stats of \S/ shirts sales during Halloween time.
    It's hard to have a real data, Superman shirts can be bought anywhere even non-original. The ranking of the most popular Halloween costumes is made based on those most searched on Google if I'm not mistaken. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The one on a winged horse was Earth-2 Diana in an arc of the series set in the past. Not surprisingly, main Earth Clark liked her too. ��

It's something that should have already happened but SM/WW had so many bump in the road... ��

It's hard to have a real data, Superman shirts can be bought anywhere even non-original. The ranking of the most popular Halloween costumes is made based on those most searched on Google if I'm not mistaken. ��
    Ahhhh thanks!!! I need to read this arc again!