Page 200 of 281 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Rebirth WW isn’t new52 WW... she might still have the “Zeus daughter” thing but that’s really it.
    With all respect to those who like her, I do not consider Rebirth WW a real WW, in fact, if I accept her as WW I will consider her one of the poorer, confusing and weak versions of WW.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Pics from Superperformance, a Spanish comedy show about the daily problems of superheroes like how difficult is for Superman shaving his beard:

https://www.instagram.com/kalelraul7/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-18-2018 at 03:43 AM.

Because these costumes & Makeup were an amazing idea - also because I enjoy when my husband wants to coordinate Halloween looks! Excited for this weekend 😍💕

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCeBYqg...d=7zdu1sr6f4yb

A More Private Interview by WOLFBLADE111
    “It would appear that The Princess of The Amazons wants to continue her Interview with Mr. Kent, heheh, good thing he appears to not mind the idea either, although something tells me this interview will be very much Off The Record.”

https://www.deviantart.com/wolfblade...view-768574845

Superman Unchained 2 Signed by Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill CGC 9.8 #superman #wonderwoman #henrycavill #galgadot #dccomics #variantcover #jamanzcomics @gal_gadot pls visit Manila Philippines bring @henrycavill also

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCLDGjn...d=zzuia432zkgy

Rebirth WW isn’t new52 WW... she might still have the “Zeus daughter” thing but that’s really it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    With all respect to those who like her, I do not consider Rebirth WW a real WW, in fact, if I accept her as WW I will consider her one of the poorer, confusing and weak versions of WW.
    Same here, and that's really sadly because I was first WW's fan before to be a SM's fan. she was for long time my prefer character of DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I doubt he'll come in the main DC universe and meet Diana, etc. But we'll see in two weeks what they want to do with the character.
    Wait, is he not in the main universe? then where?

Pics from Superperformance, a Spanish comedy show about the daily problems of superheroes like how difficult is for Superman shaving is beard:

https://www.instagram.com/kalelraul7/
    yeah here in Spain now have a beard is The ultimate.

Wait, is he not in the main universe? then where?
    He's currently in the Dark multiverse.

After JL flopped hard, I can't blame them if they don't want to associate their products to a failed brand.
    SMWW should just go to Marvel. lol. They'd be better served. I know WW has one successful movie but given her iconic status, the amount of money she generates for DC in merch, etc it is ludicrous Diana only has one live appearance since Lynda Carter. Diana probably allows other less iconic DC properties or under selling characters to exist on some level because she constitutes overall like BM or SM etc. Fact I am positive she is DC best selling female generally, not withstanding Harley's increase in popularity. That Diana has no animation, or tv appearance since the 70ties and they even write her out of scenes belonging to her etc is very sad and unfair. Lesser iconic characters in marvel get multiple chances on screen and better writing even if they on screen for one movie...Superman did not get a fair shake whether it was down to poor vision or a lack a proper chance. SM and WW deserve better.

He's currently in the Dark multiverse.
    oh, the Metal universe? I've never read it ... BM stories ... Diana is also in that universe? Can we expect something good from there?

I've no idea what this is supposed to be?

Because these costumes & Makeup were an amazing idea - also because I enjoy when my husband wants to coordinate Halloween looks! Excited for this weekend 😍💕

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCeBYqg...d=7zdu1sr6f4yb
    Judging by the expression on her face, she wants to strangle him. :-p

Superman Unchained 2 Signed by Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill CGC 9.8 #superman #wonderwoman #henrycavill #galgadot #dccomics #variantcover #jamanzcomics @gal_gadot pls visit Manila Philippines bring @henrycavill also

I can't believe that Nicola Scott draw this. Was she for a moment free from the spells of her colleague Rucka or what? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    On the one hand I am excited, on the other I am afraid. SM new 52 is my favorite superman apart from the fact that he date Diana, I liked the way he was more than the "classic SM" but coming without his iconic costume is not something that excites me very much, that can be very bad. We also have the fact that ... Rebirth WW is still New 52 WW? if she sees SM new 52 will she remember him? Will they be a couple again? Will she leave Steve Trevor? personally, apart from the movie, I don't think Steve is really famous, maybe DC already got bored of him again. They have already killed or grow old him other times, it would not be the first.

I personally believe that the main reason why bringing SM new 52 back can only mean two things. DC wants SMWW again or DC wants SM to focus on his family, so SM new 52 would be that cool and rude SM that will do other things that SM Rebirth does not.

I just hope that DC does not make another nonsense to damage SMWW again, there is a limit that I can forgive (they have already overcome it) but I kept getting salt in the wound and I would consider what kind of kids are those in charge of DC.
    Like everyone else says , she is not new 52 Diana. Don't sweat it. And what else can they do? Say was not real? They did that already. They'd just keep many of us who liked this guy away because we liked him not only in jeans and tee time but his armor and when his life included WW and his adventures by Pak and Soule and heck even Lobdell etc. They were a vital part of his growth. They won't be getting many readers back if he is just be some retro active wishy washy version trying to undo events just so Dc can say look jeans and tee Superman is back.

I've no idea what this is supposed to be?

Judging by the expression on her face, she wants to strangle him. :-p

I can't believe that Nicola Scott draw this. Was she for a moment free from the spells of her colleague Rucka or what? lol.
    I think they are matching lanterns with his/her pins LOL

And he is enjoying it!

Questions with this so many questions... want to know reaction to yep the artists drawing it and reaction to Gal/Henry seeing and signing it!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    SMWW should just go to Marvel. lol. They'd be better served. I know WW has one successful movie but given her iconic status, the amount of money she generates for DC in merch, etc it is ludicrous Diana only has one live appearance since Lynda Carter. Diana probably allows other less iconic DC properties or under selling characters to exist on some level because she constitutes overall like BM or SM etc. Fact I am positive she is DC best selling female generally, not withstanding Harley's increase in popularity. That Diana has no animation, or tv appearance since the 70ties and they even write her out of scenes belonging to her etc is very sad and unfair. Lesser iconic characters in marvel get multiple chances on screen and better writing even if they on screen for one movie...Superman did not get a fair shake whether it was down to poor vision or a lack a proper chance. SM and WW deserve better.
    Another reason why Marvel should realize a Squadron Supreme movie asap. So we could finally have a concrete idea if Marvel could really better serve Superman and Wonder Woman as characters and as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    oh, the Metal universe? I've never read it ... BM stories ... Diana is also in that universe? Can we expect something good from there?
    There are multiple nightmarish versions of every character in the Dark multiverse.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Seriously wonder what Henry and Gal's reaction were when signing so many smww covers?! I don't think I saw Henry and Amy or Pine and Gadot sign covers together? Least I never saw any up for auction or sale on ebay. Wonder if Henry and Gal kept any smww cover for themselves? I know Henry has SM comics.
    Last edited by hellacre; 10-17-2018 at 05:48 PM.