Page 210 of 281 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WC art (Diana is always there when Clark needs help, lol):

"Your favorite super heroes when you are in need"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpM270TBVpK/
    OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a perfect team! Only those who have passed suffocate know how much WW saved SM in this case !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    The SMWW Kiss truly seems to have become an iconic image. I'm so proud of our couple.
    Yes it is!
    Love that even though Superman and Wonder Woman aren’t a “traditional” couple, which IMO, is better because it gives more work and depth to their history/story together, they’ve become an iconic couple in their own right. We see examples of this daily of course from the many daily posts.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I wasn't sure about bringing this here as it's just a brief moment that doesn't mean much for the topic of our thread but I was surprised to see Diana sitting on a table with Lois in the new trailer of Reign of Supermen.
    Despite its flaws, the DCAU didn't ended up destroying the foundation of Clark and Diana's connection as a result of a hack job with the continuity. Their past romance is still here, and even if they aren't together as a couple anymore, Diana keep being a person close to Clark and the other people in his life as implied by the brief scene that I mentioned.

Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiP50MySlA

I hope Louise Simonson isn't involved with the script of this movie or I'll regret what I just wrote.

Thoughts?

I wasn't sure about bringing this here as it's just a brief moment that doesn't mean much for the topic of our thread but I was surprised to see Diana sitting on a table with Lois in the new trailer of Reign of Supermen.
    Despite its flaws, the DCAU didn't ended up destroying the foundation of Clark and Diana's connection as a result of a hack job with the continuity. Their past romance is still here, and even if they aren't together as a couple anymore, Diana keep being a person close to Clark and the other people in his life as implied by the brief scene that I mentioned.

I hope Louise Simonson isn't involved with the script of this movie or I'll regret what I just wrote.

Thoughts?
    Hmm....it’s complicated. If we think of the other movies, Diana is the first person he opens up to and is obviously closest to the most. Her perspective is important just by that alone. It’s however a little flat because of the off screen stuff.

Lol...even if not I won’t be surprised if any of what was written in that is somewhat implied anyway.

Incredible Member

Thoughts?
    Well I'll take anything over what we got in the comics that's for sure with the whole death then the insulting ways to retcon it all which isn't going away like I'd hoped with the sideways annual, but yeah it's still not enough to make me watch it though to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hmm....it’s complicated. If we think of the other movies, Diana is the first person he opens up to and is obviously closest to the most. Her perspective is important just by that alone. It’s however a little flat because of the off screen stuff.
    Yeah, the transition from romance to close friendship needed to be shown on screen, imo. Moments like the ones in WW Annual #2 (1989) where they discuss they feelings and their friendship would've enriched the characters in the DCAU too.

Lol...even if not I won’t be surprised if any of what was written in that is somewhat implied anyway.
    Should I reuse the "No! God! No!" gif as response? That comic felt so random, I can barely consider it in continuity with the DCAU if the characters doesn't even have the same costumes of the animated films.

Thoughts?
    My thoughts:
    I love Superboy? yes. I love Steel? Of course, especially in the new 52, ​​I really started shipping Steel and Lana. I love SM stories? Of course. I love Diana? hell yeah!
    I'm going to like this movie? I really doubt it.
    Although I'm happy to see Diana once more with her hair down, why did not they leave her like this when she was with Clark? I want a fan art by Clark and Diana with her new look.

It's nice to see Diana sad about Clark. It is nice to see that she is the second or third character with more scenes in the trailer after Lois and maybe Steel. but this keeps bringing me bad memories. Diana should be the main character of a story after the death of superman new 52, ​​is something that I always wanted to see in comics and unfortunately neither in comics nor in the movies I can see it. also that they can give us their friendship and it is something that I really appreciate but I hate that they have broken a great love like theirs just for Lois ... and this last one prevents me from really enjoying this story.

If it were a story in a universe where they were never a couple, I would probably enjoy it.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 10-22-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Su mirada lo dice todo... Nadie me quiere más q ella. Nadie me conoce más q ella...
    Sabe lo q me gusta y me ha preparado una fiesta sorpresa inolvidable. Ella, junto con mi familia y amigos, q son parte de la familia, han hecho q me sienta Súper querido.
    Gracias por todo. Gracias a todos.
    Gracias a ti. Te amo!
    Translation: Her look says it all ... No one wants me more than her. No one knows me more than she ...
    She knows what I like and she has prepared an unforgettable surprise party for me. She, along with my family and friends, who are part of the family, have made me feel Super loved.
    Thanks for everything. Thank you all.
    Thanks to you. I love you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNPPGVF...=1dkpol10os3e8

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMhUL_A...=1r9i7jmn4nd3x

Another familiar couple, Last Son! Hehe!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpFKPgHg...=1mxd1vxs3mxnm

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Well I'll take anything over what we got in the comics that's for sure with the whole death then the insulting ways to retcon it all which isn't going away like I'd hoped with the sideways annual, but yeah it's still not enough to make me watch it though to be honest.
    Yeah, I feel the same. For now, their Rebirth in the animated verse is better than the one in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    My thoughts:
    I love Superboy? yes. I love Steel? Of course, especially in the new 52, ​​I really started shipping Steel and Lana. I love SM stories? Of course. I love Diana? hell yeah!
    I'm going to like this movie? I really doubt it.
    Although I'm happy to see Diana once more with her hair down, why did not they leave her like this when she was with Clark? I want a fan art by Clark and Diana with her new look.
    I like her new look too.

It's nice to see Diana sad about Clark. It is nice to see that she is the second or third character with more scenes in the trailer after Lois and maybe Steel. but this keeps bringing me bad memories. Diana should be the main character of a story after the death of superman new 52, ​​is something that I always wanted to see in comics and unfortunately neither in comics nor in the movies I can see it. also that they can give us their friendship and it is something that I really appreciate but I hate that they have broken a great love like theirs just for Lois ... and this last one prevents me from really enjoying this story.

If it were a story in a universe where they were never a couple, I would probably enjoy it.
    Well, if you've read the original Death and Return, you should already know why it should be this way. But Diana wasn't even in that old storyline and she's here in this adaptation instead. That's a plus already.

Well, if you've read the original Death and Return, you should already know why it should be this way. But Diana wasn't even in that old storyline and she's here in this adaptation instead. That's a plus already.
    I know, if this universe was pre-flashpoint and Diana has a scene or two ... I would be super happy, even if as in Justice League she hardly talks to Clark. but this is the new 52 no pre-flaspoint so I'm sorry but I can't be happy with what they're giving us. it's just as if in all star superman, Diana takes the place of Lois ... well this for me is the same. Unacceptable.

Yeah, the transition from romance to close friendship needed to be shown on screen, imo. Moments like the ones in WW Annual #2 (1989) where they discuss they feelings and their friendship would've enriched the characters in the DCAU too.

Should I reuse the "No! God! No!" gif as response? That comic felt so random, I can barely consider it in continuity with the DCAU if the characters doesn't even have the same costumes of the animated films.
    I would’ve actually been content with that. Building their friendship first and foremost, growing together still. Best friends with a deep love for each other is still very much in line with their relationship regardless.

This reminds me of a quote...it explains in a more modern way their relationship.
    Bae is bae
    Even when bae isn't bae, that’s bae
    Together or not, that's bae
    When you see bae, know that's bae
    And bae will always be bae

Clark and Diana are “bestie-bae” LOL it’s a complicated unique relationship that again is so much fun to explore ecspecially in this modern time.

Yes because that would be both our reactions.
    It was random LOL you can’t think too much, you’ll get a headache.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-22-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I know, if this universe was pre-flashpoint and Diana has a scene or two ... I would be super happy, even if as in Justice League she hardly talks to Clark. but this is the new 52 no pre-flaspoint so I'm sorry but I can't be happy with what they're giving us. it's just as if in all star superman, Diana takes the place of Lois ... well this for me is the same. Unacceptable.
    Ah, I sort of understand your pov. I guess the problem here is that it's a pre-FP story inserted in the post-FP continuity. There's no way this was going to make everyone happy, especially us.

Ah, I sort of understand your pov. I guess the problem here is that it's a pre-FP story inserted in the post-FP continuity. There's no way this was going to make everyone happy, especially us.
    They went backwards and it’s sort of redundant. This should’ve been something separate like “Gotham by Gaslight” but they also did a pre52 Teen Titans story, Judas Contract. It didn’t make sense with that either. This was a new timeline, different paths. The dynamics weren’t written the same. Trying to forcibly backpedal is why they are stuck in contrived plot holes now.