Page 194 of 281 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    He will be back in a new book, "Young Justice" I believe...
    He has returned with Cassie? if so, maybe buy this, I know that the small SMWW or in this case SBWG is not the same but is something.

Diana is the other weight placed on the other side of the scale! If we put all the powers due on Diana she is as heavyweight as Superman and this gives the perfect balance... and I am only talking about power, I am not even starting to talk about the sentimental and psychological side.
    please continue on with the sentimental and psychological side....

This was Sunday's first tattoo in the morning at the @tampatattooartsconvention. Truly a pleasure to be able to create neato pieces of art on people...my own work or other peoples. Cannot wait to come back to Tampa next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo-BfxPH...d=pv3lx8y2pd1i

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo-JmdTF...=1be5cp8a52ogm

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    He has returned with Cassie? if so, maybe buy this, I know that the small SMWW or in this case SBWG is not the same but is something.
    You'll find out when the series begin. Right now, we don't know anything of the character status and how much of history he'll have.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    You'll find out when the series begin. Right now, we don't know anything of the character status and how much of history he'll have.
    This is quite a shame.... Here goes more pretending LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    please continue on with the sentimental and psychological side....
    she loves him for who he is, she completes him, she does not allow any doubt or question to arise in his mind about being accepted, if he accepts or the role he plays as a hero or man. She does not distract him from his path, through. He will always be there for her in every way, with him she opens up, confesses fears and insecurities. Diana needs a strong man next to her but only to be present in the right moments and not someone who needs to be saved constantly, she does not need that kind of assertion. She is self-assured and Clark / Kal is the ideal safe haven for her.

she loves him for who he is, she completes him, she does not allow any doubt or question to arise in his mind about being accepted, if he accepts or the role he plays as a hero or man. She does not distract him from his path, through. He will always be there for her in every way, with him she opens up, confesses fears and insecurities. Diana needs a strong man next to her but only to be present in the right moments and not someone who needs to be saved constantly, she does not need that kind of assertion. She is self-assured and Clark / Kal is the ideal safe haven for her.
    Very well stated! 100% agree!

Love is in the air tonight! @dc_collectibles Superman and Wonder woman kiss statue mini size.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9KwHrH...=1ah135g95vf91

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9878391&type=3

Another pic of this couple recreating their proposal! So sweet!

https://www.facebook.com/foundry412/...565947/?type=3

Very well said, Deiasilva. A perfect description of Diana and Kal's relationship. Also, your words (the bolded part) apply to them as both a couple or just friends.

Judging by the expression on his face, Supes is clearly losing.

Very well said, Deiasilva. A perfect description of Diana and Kal's relationship. Also, your words (the bolded part) apply to them as both a couple or just friends.
    I clearly see SMWW as representing the 7 types of love described by the Greeks:
    Philautia - the love we have for ourselves, Diana's love ensures the safety for Clark / Kal feel Philautia as much as he guarantees for her.
    Pragma - love based on the greater good, I do not think I need to exemplify ...
    Ludus - which is a more fun love, which in the case of both evolves to Eros or Agape.
    Eros - the obvious love / passion between both.
    Philia - family love ... both Diana and Clark / Kal have a strong connection and need to have a family close by.
    Storge - the love between parents and children ... I see Clark and Diana being excellent parents but being side by side, in the experiences of maternity / paternity with other companions both fail a little as parents.
    Agape - unconditional and unselfish love to all living beings, the love that both represent, it is UNACCEPTABLE to imagine that if Superman loses his love interest he leaves or distances himself from humanity.

We know that Frank Miller is pushing to have Diana in his miniseries about Superman's love life and acknowledge her as one of the key Superman's love interests alongside Lana, Lori and Lois. Bendis or someone else with a big influence should do the same and pushing to get the SM/WW friendship in the main continuity.
    Source for this ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Source for this ?
    He mentioned it at NYCC:

He (Miller) then talked about how each issue of Superman Year One features a different love interest – Lana Lang, Lois Lane, Lori Lemaris and “I’m pushing for a certain Amazon to get involved” (obviously Wonder Woman).

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...-at-nycc-2018/