Page 236 of 242 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3626
  1. #3526
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    You are right, they probably haven’t. So take away the technical comic book reasonings and maybe it’s just simply a natural gravitation with no need for explanation. That’s what makes SMWW even more unique and such a stand out. If SMWW did get the right exposure of course it would be even bigger than it already is.
    Exactly. The fact that there are many people who don't follow the comics that are open to the idea of SM/WW, shows that the general audience is ready to see them as a couple on the big screen of somewhere else. Most of these people will not be the target of DC, but they are of WB.

    Some SMWW lovey dovey-ness...

    “Power Couple. ����⚡️”

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpw7mHlgcjO/

    “Power Couple �� Lucky to have my very own Superman ����❤️ Love, the greatest superpower of them all❤️
    Love you bae❤️”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5KFzUHLso/

    “If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it.
    I'll be your Wonder Woman, if you'll be my Superman.
    Expect the unexpected.”


    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5qbRuBXQN/
    Lovely captions, nice to see panels from SM/WW in the background.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Actually I would argue some of those couples ARE aware of SMWW to some extent. Might not be all the comics. But there usually is some contact with pop culture along the line...from a movie or TV show. Some might even stumble on smww stuff online. It's why the phrases associated with SMWW crop up. I see Soule's stuff used all the time. From "Power Couple" To "We are each other's shelter from the storm." To "You're strong." "I Know." Then we have people who grew up with SuperFriends etc. Thing is is not so surprising people feel SMWW "feels right" That it "makes sense". These are the responses I see. Why? Because I think they know SM and WW are JL allies. They know they work together as a team within a team. They know the character's individual traits. And the traits are positive , good traits that people aspire to. And they also seem to understand on some level they have burdens and challenges and responsibilities unlike others and think...these two would understand each other better. And this is true. IMO SM and WW have a connection that no other have. Not even Batman understand the way they think because he operates from fear.

    Clark and Diana are like that real life couple that works for a cause individually , say that charity dedicated to changing the world, then they came together and connected. There are many many people like this. Opposites may attract temporarily but it is a fact it is shared ideals/ goals that creates for a lasting union. And real truth and real trust is the foundation which smww always had. So real life people who might not know all of smww comic hx...they understand this. Despite what DC pumps out in movies and tv and animation...there is still this attraction to smww because they seem to sense that beyond the traditional love interests, smww is an ideal couple. I am sure it helped when they googled SMWW tons of romantic images crop up because DC does have them as a pair. To go as SMWW they would have to do some googling.

    Look, it is not hard to dress up like traditional love interests for Halloween if you believe/like it and it certainly is there in movies and tv for people who don't read comics. SM have had it for decades. And WW had a huge hit recently. I see couples going as regular stuff like socket and plug , or peanut butter and jelly or stuff like that. My point is there is no reason why if something is beloved that it would not be done. Fact be way cheaper. But yet it is SMWW or CKWW year after year that keeps showing up. And growing.

    I don't subscribe to any notion that SM or WW need grounding to be with anyone. They both can do that themselves. This assumes the characters can't have innate compassion, love and connection to the world unless they banging a particular human. That is ridiculous. There's a whole sort of xenophobic vibe I get with this crap DC pushes to try to justify stuff when SM and WW should always be who they are no matter their status, single or married. I see general public as understanding that better than DC. That they see their good traits and them as role models. God forbid you'd ever want a role model in a hero that chucks it all in or turns evil because he/she can't be with x or y. And it is positive and natural to want to be like these two characters. Anyone imo trying to stop people from aspiring to be a SM or a WW, or that they can't find their own SM or WW, is sad. Too often people are kept down by a many things. Told they can't be this or that. Or limited by who they are or where they come from. SMWW real life couples especially you see always talk about trying to be the best they can be. There is no limitation or boundaries. Why the heck should anyone not want to soar? Or not want a partner ( if you are looking) with SMWW qualities? Saying SMWW is too obvious is such an ignorant remark and they need to be humanized as SM is too strong or WW is an Amazon.

    Being humanized has nothing to do with strength levels or culture. It's yr choices, yr heart, the way your live life and respond to its tests. It's time people challenge these out dated notions perpetuated by DC about what humanity actually is and what it means to have it. And being a hero is hard because we all have flaws. It is not easy. Being exclusively good is never easy, esp in a world where people have done crappy stuff for millenia and will continue to do so . There is the story for SMWW. Just being in a world that has always been gray and trying to make the choices they can to make the world better and definitely not making it about themselves or their relationship above everyone else. They can love each other, support each other and yes even have disagreements. Because they are independent and have their own povs. But truth, trust and respect will always be there.
    I agree to all of this. About SM/WW exposure: at most, who isn't into comic books has seen images of them kissing somewhere around (not necessarily on the internet) or do some research online after watching one of the films.
    We know that it happened around the release of the WW movie: many people were intrigued to look for WW related stuff and thousands began to follow the SM/WW insta after stumbled upon it. Also, one of the women that dressed with her boyfriend as SM/WW this Halloween posted an image of SM/WW kissing from the comics to say that she just found out that WW was romantic involved with Superman the whole time and that the BM/WW 'ship was bogus.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-08-2018 at 08:55 AM.

  2. #3527
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exactly. The fact that there are many people who don't follow the comics that are open to the idea of SM/WW, shows that the general audience is ready to see them as a couple on the big screen of somewhere else. Most of these people will not be the target of DC, but they are of WB.



    Lovely captions, nice to see panels from SM/WW in the background.



    I agree to all of this. About SM/WW exposure: at most, who isn't into comic books has seen images of them kissing somewhere around (not necessarily on the internet) or do some research online after watching one of the films.
    We know that it happened around the release of the WW movie: many people were intrigued to look for WW related stuff and thousands began to follow the SM/WW insta after stumbled upon it. Also, one of the women that dressed with her boyfriend as SM/WW this Halloween posted an image of SM/WW kissing from the comics to say that she just found out that WW was romantic involved with Superman the whole time and that the BM/WW 'ship was bogus.



    Since the 80ties before some of the JL/U crowd could prob toddle with Perez and the many comics exploring their unresolved attraction and then love in AU. Snyder wanted to push the bogus too when there was nothing much to back it up. But I blame DC and WB because they were after $ for the cash cow. Not substance or honoring the source material or coherent writing. I am sad mainly for Cavill. He did not get that chance he deserved nor did the character get what it deserved because they "humanized" him in the most foolish way. Anyway, I hope the wealth of smww stuff online prompts more people to delve into them and see smww even had more than WWST for over 30 something years. It's just a fact, regardless who one ships. It makes me smile in immense satisfaction to see couples dressing in the DCEU SM and WW costumes after the movies.

  3. #3528
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Since the 80ties before some of the JL/U crowd could prob toddle with Perez and the many comics exploring their unresolved attraction and then love in AU. Snyder wanted to push the bogus too when there was nothing much to back it up. But I blame DC and WB because they were after $ for the cash cow. Not substance or honoring the source material or coherent writing. I am sad mainly for Cavill. He did not get that chance he deserved nor did the character get what it deserved because they "humanized" him in the most foolish way. Anyway, I hope the wealth of smww stuff online prompts more people to delve into them and see smww even had more than WWST for over 30 something years. It's just a fact, regardless who one ships. It makes me smile in immense satisfaction to see couples dressing in the DCEU SM and WW costumes after the movies.
    I feel the same. I found a little depressing that the producers and whoever managed the marketing of these films thought of replicating the "Power Couple" thing of the comics with 2 characters who aren't even a couple to bait the audience. smh.

    It's been a long time since I've posted DCEU SM/WW toys pics, I know you all miss these. 😁 I start with SM/WW in simple poses, but, don't worry, I'll post more romantic pics later. 😝 Check the link below for more photos...







    https://www.instagram.com/clark_mustaine/

  4. #3529
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I feel the same. I found a little depressing that the producers and whoever managed the marketing of these films thought of replicating the "Power Couple" thing of the comics with 2 characters who aren't even a couple to bait the audience. smh.

    It's been a long time since I've posted DCEU SM/WW toys pics, I know you all miss these. �� I start with SM/WW in simple poses, but, don't worry, I'll post more romantic pics later. �� Check the link below for more photos...







    https://www.instagram.com/clark_mustaine/
    Don't be depressed. The movies have failed and been ridiculed for good reason. I can't be sad after the mismanagement and shortsightedness of DC and WB. All those who went on the special features re WW too to try to push the bogus when they full well know the facts deserve the reaction they got from the wider public. Ah these toys. People don't need WB to have smww fun!

  5. #3530
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Actually I would argue some of those couples ARE aware of SMWW to some extent. Might not be all the comics. But there usually is some contact with pop culture along the line...from a movie or TV show. Some might even stumble on smww stuff online. It's why the phrases associated with SMWW crop up. I see Soule's stuff used all the time. From "Power Couple" To "We are each other's shelter from the storm." To "You're strong." "I Know." Then we have people who grew up with SuperFriends etc. Thing is is not so surprising people feel SMWW "feels right" That it "makes sense". These are the responses I see. Why? Because I think they know SM and WW are JL allies. They know they work together as a team within a team. They know the character's individual traits. And the traits are positive , good traits that people aspire to. And they also seem to understand on some level they have burdens and challenges and responsibilities unlike others and think...these two would understand each other better. And this is true. IMO SM and WW have a connection that no other have. Not even Batman understand the way they think because he operates from fear.

    Clark and Diana are like that real life couple that works for a cause individually , say that charity dedicated to changing the world, then they came together and connected. There are many many people like this. Opposites may attract temporarily but it is a fact it is shared ideals/ goals that creates for a lasting union. And real truth and real trust is the foundation which smww always had. So real life people who might not know all of smww comic hx...they understand this. Despite what DC pumps out in movies and tv and animation...there is still this attraction to smww because they seem to sense that beyond the traditional love interests, smww is an ideal couple. I am sure it helped when they googled SMWW tons of romantic images crop up because DC does have them as a pair. To go as SMWW they would have to do some googling.

    Look, it is not hard to dress up like traditional love interests for Halloween if you believe/like it and it certainly is there in movies and tv for people who don't read comics. SM have had it for decades. And WW had a huge hit recently. I see couples going as regular stuff like socket and plug , or peanut butter and jelly or stuff like that. My point is there is no reason why if something is beloved that it would not be done. Fact be way cheaper. But yet it is SMWW or CKWW year after year that keeps showing up. And growing.

    I don't subscribe to any notion that SM or WW need grounding to be with anyone. They both can do that themselves. This assumes the characters can't have innate compassion, love and connection to the world unless they banging a particular human. That is ridiculous. There's a whole sort of xenophobic vibe I get with this crap DC pushes to try to justify stuff when SM and WW should always be who they are no matter their status, single or married. I see general public as understanding that better than DC. That they see their good traits and them as role models. God forbid you'd ever want a role model in a hero that chucks it all in or turns evil because he/she can't be with x or y. And it is positive and natural to want to be like these two characters. Anyone imo trying to stop people from aspiring to be a SM or a WW, or that they can't find their own SM or WW, is sad. Too often people are kept down by a many things. Told they can't be this or that. Or limited by who they are or where they come from. SMWW real life couples especially you see always talk about trying to be the best they can be. There is no limitation or boundaries. Why the heck should anyone not want to soar? Or not want a partner ( if you are looking) with SMWW qualities? Saying SMWW is too obvious is such an ignorant remark and they need to be humanized as SM is too strong or WW is an Amazon.

    Being humanized has nothing to do with strength levels or culture. It's yr choices, yr heart, the way your live life and respond to its tests. It's time people challenge these out dated notions perpetuated by DC about what humanity actually is and what it means to have it. And being a hero is hard because we all have flaws. It is not easy. Being exclusively good is never easy, esp in a world where people have done crappy stuff for millenia and will continue to do so . There is the story for SMWW. Just being in a world that has always been gray and trying to make the choices they can to make the world better and definitely not making it about themselves or their relationship above everyone else. They can love each other, support each other and yes even have disagreements. Because they are independent and have their own povs. But truth, trust and respect will always be there.
    This! All of this!! DC thinks that WW can just be substituted or that Diana could never be attracted to a man like Kal nor understand him. She was literally made as the ANSWER to him. No, not as just a love interest but as an equal ally, partner making a difference in the world that evolved into something more over time. And Marston was not opposed to the idea of a possible romantic connection. Fact is there is only one Wonder Woman and she has a unique P.O.V. She demands more of Superman, challenges him and he needs this to grow. Diana is definitely written in character being drawn to someone like Kal. It is OBVIOUS yes to many people and honestly...DC knows too or else they wouldn’t have had this published:

    “Time and Time again, the relationship of Wonder Woman and the Man of Steel is TESTED. And yet despite their trails, the couple find their way back to each other, even from the brink of absolute destruction. It is a testament to the depth of the affection and comfort these allies find in each other’s arms that their relationship cannot be broken...Not until the very end.”

    “Although some wondered if the bond between these two godlike beings might create a distance between them and the humanity they have sworn to protect, it instead have both Wonder Woman and Superman something to which they could anchor themselves. They were two EQUALS who could UNITE to protect the world AS A COUPLE...”


    Just as we keep referencing Marston, this should be referenced more often as well. And with this, all the arguments and contrived narratives against SMWW, trying to force history revisions, falls flat. SMWW has made its mark pop culture and speaking of...

    Here is a throw back with Eminem(starts at 2:00 and ends at 2:17)
    Last edited by LoveStar; 11-08-2018 at 10:06 AM.

  6. #3531
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This! All of this!! DC thinks that WW can just be substituted or that Diana could never be attracted to a man like Kal nor understand him. She was literally made as the ANSWER to him. No, not as just a love interest but as an equal ally, partner making a difference in the world that evolved into something more over time. And Marston was not opposed to the idea of a possible romantic connection. Fact is there is only one Wonder Woman and she has a unique P.O.V. She demands more of Superman, challenges him and he needs this to grow. Diana is definitely written in character being drawn to someone like Kal. It is OBVIOUS yes to many people and honestly...DC knows too or else they wouldn’t have had this published:

    “Time and Time again, the relationship of Wonder Woman and the Man of Steel is TESTED. And yet despite their trails, the couple find their way back to each other, even from the brink of absolute destruction. It is a testament to the depth of the affection and comfort these allies find in each other’s arms that their relationship cannot be broken...Not until the very end.”

    “Although some wondered if the bond between these two godlike beings might create a distance between them and the humanity they have sworn to protect, it instead have both Wonder Woman and Superman something to which they could anchor themselves. They were two EQUALS who could UNITE to protect the world AS A COUPLE...”


    Just as we keep referencing Marston, this should be referenced more often as well. And with this, all the arguments and contrived narratives against SMWW, trying to force history revisions, falls flat. SMWW has made its mark pop culture and speaking of...

    Here is a throw back with Eminem(starts at 2:00 and ends at 2:17)
    hehehehe I never knew Eminem had such a good sense of humor.

    SMWW they owe us that!!! hahaha.

    I think WW has done more for Clark when it comes to being truthful as to who he is than anyone else outside of the Kents and Els. She was never there to get anything from him. She never was there to flatter or fangirl over him but be his equal and friend. Some might say Batman but Batman is like a Brother to SM in a way. You don't always have to hang with yr brother or see eye to eye with him but he is there for you when you need him. But knowing yr heart and secrets is for a best friend and you enjoy their company. This is where Diana comes in. I can't call anyone truly a best friend to Clark in Metropolis since he's hidden secrets from them for years. Often he tells Diana who he is from the start. No lies. She also asks him vital questions about his heritage and identity and truth that DC constantly dilutes. SM is not just an adopted kid. He is the last of his kind, a whole damn planet and civilization...he is their legacy, he is reminded every damn day with his senses and what he can do for the world. Human beings carry their tradition and hx with them for centuries and centuries ...we are who we are today because we learn and carry lessons from the past and all DC can have him say is BS like Clark is all I am? How blinkered. All the he stands for truth and yet he lies just so they can have him stay in the DP and live his comfy double life...it's kind of ridiculous to say a character is some paragon when he or she is actually not very ethical. I feel the CK stage of his life is an essential part but also a very young part that needs to learn some serious life lessons. I know we all loved the new 52 young romance because it is passionate and full of discovery but SMWW definitely works well as kindred spirits with latent, underlying attraction and then hooking up when Clark is at a more mature stage when he really gets and understands who he is.
    Last edited by hellacre; 11-08-2018 at 10:55 AM.

  7. #3532
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Don't be depressed. The movies have failed and been ridiculed for good reason. I can't be sad after the mismanagement and shortsightedness of DC and WB. All those who went on the special features re WW too to try to push the bogus when they full well know the facts deserve the reaction they got from the wider public. Ah these toys. People don't need WB to have smww fun!
    I find no enjoyment in the failure of the DCEU, even if I don't like some of their creative/marketing decisions. But it's still a bit concerning the mindset of who pushes this kind of thing, especially regarding Diana herself, not just SM/WW platonic or romantic bond.

    Back to our toys photography... I'm loosing count of pics of DCEU SM/WW toys put in romantic situations, there are new ones regularly. Despite the pics below seem correlated, they come from 3 different accounts of different nationalities. Don't ask me why in 2 of them, Batman plays the creepy Peeping Tom. 🤣

    "Supes comn over for a nightcap 😉"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BptvQSGHp6X/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpdhF1ynyal/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpue2MfBS7q/

  8. #3533
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I find no enjoyment in the failure of the DCEU, even if I don't like some of their creative/marketing decisions. But it's still a bit concerning the mindset of who pushes this kind of thing, especially regarding Diana herself, not just SM/WW platonic or romantic bond.

    Back to our toys photography... I'm loosing count of pics of DCEU SM/WW toys put in romantic situations, there are new ones regularly. Despite the pics below seem correlated, they come from 3 different accounts of different nationalities. Don't ask me why in 2 of them, Batman plays the creepy Peeping Tom. 🤣

    "Supes comn over for a nightcap 😉"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BptvQSGHp6X/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpdhF1ynyal/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpue2MfBS7q/
    This pics are very creative!
    Hehehe the Joker looks like he enjoying this. And Batman is a creeper that likes watching smww make out. Is canon. XD

  9. #3534
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exactly. The fact that there are many people who don't follow the comics that are open to the idea of SM/WW, shows that the general audience is ready to see them as a couple on the big screen of somewhere else. Most of these people will not be the target of DC, but they are of WB.
    There is something to be said that people were more interested in the “tug of lasso” scene than anything else. DC/WB wants to connect with the audience but yet ignores a large part of it. It’s counterproductive.

    Lovely captions, nice to see panels from SM/WW in the background.
    Yes! Really loving these captions!
    The panels emphasis more of what could’ve been.

    I agree to all of this. About SM/WW exposure: at most, who isn't into comic books has seen images of them kissing somewhere around (not necessarily on the internet) or do some research online after watching one of the films.
    We know that it happened around the release of the WW movie: many people were intrigued to look for WW related stuff and thousands began to follow the SM/WW insta after stumbled upon it. Also, one of the women that dressed with her boyfriend as SM/WW this Halloween posted an image of SM/WW kissing from the comics to say that she just found out that WW was romantic involved with Superman the whole time and that the BM/WW 'ship was bogus.
    It’s also the fact that most of Wonder Woman’s comic recommendations feature Superman prominently as well

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    [/B]
    It makes me smile in immense satisfaction to see couples dressing in the DCEU SM and WW costumes after the movies.
    Heh.. yes indeed! The irony of it all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I feel the same. I found a little depressing that the producers and whoever managed the marketing of these films thought of replicating the "Power Couple" thing of the comics with 2 characters who aren't even a couple to bait the audience. smh.
    As we said on a previous page “Power Couple” has lost its meaning being used so often and loosely.

    It's been a long time since I've posted DCEU SM/WW toys pics, I know you all miss these. 😁 I start with SM/WW in simple poses, but, don't worry, I'll post more romantic pics later. 😝 Check the link below for more photos...







    https://www.instagram.com/clark_mustaine/
    Love it anyway!

    And this is another thing. I’ve not seen any other DCEU figures/barbies used as often as SM and WW.

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

    I think WW has done more for Clark when it comes to being truthful as to who he is than anyone else outside of the Kents and Els. She was never there to get anything from him. She never was there to flatter or fangirl over him but be his equal and friend. Some might say Batman but Batman is like a Brother to SM in a way. You don't always have to hang with yr brother or see eye to eye with him but he is there for you when you need him. But knowing yr heart and secrets is for a best friend and you enjoy their company. This is where Diana comes in. I can't call anyone truly a best friend to Clark in Metropolis since he's hidden secrets from them for years. Often he tells Diana who he is from the start. No lies. She also asks him vital questions about his heritage and identity and truth that DC constantly dilutes. SM is not just an adopted kid. He is the last of his kind, a whole damn planet and civilization...he is their legacy, he is reminded every damn day with his senses and what he can do for the world. Human beings carry their tradition and hx with them for centuries and centuries ...we are who we are today because we learn and carry lessons from the past and all DC can have him say is BS like Clark is all I am? How blinkered. All the he stands for truth and yet he lies just so they can have him stay in the DP and live his comfy double life...it's kind of ridiculous to say a character is some paragon when he or she is actually not very ethical. I feel the CK stage of his life is an essential part but also a very young part that needs to learn some serious life lessons. I know we all loved the new 52 young romance because it is passionate and full of discovery but SMWW definitely works well as kindred spirits with latent, underlying attraction and then hooking up when Clark is at a more mature stage when he really gets and understands who he is.
    I remember in “Truth”, Diana was accused of lies of omission for Clark to be mad at her. But this is exactly what he does with everyone else but again that’s ok, it’s for the greater selfish good of his double standard comfort.

    For Superman, to be the first and greatest hero, who suppose to be the “man of tomorrow” and lead to better, he holds himself back and ends up resenting who he is. It’s totally backwards such disrespect to the Els when he is written that way. Diana is the one that tells him not to hold back, she is the one that makes him man the hell up.

    That’s all Diana has ever wanted for him. She lives in and for truth. And that’s right, with her, he doesn’t hesitate, they are both 100% truthful and honest with each other and within themselves. That’s what‘s important and the foundation of being in a relationship and proclaiming to be in love.

  10. #3535
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    There is something to be said that people were more interested in the “tug of lasso” scene than anything else. DC/WB wants to connect with the audience but yet ignores a large part of it. It’s counterproductive.
    It really feel like WB is into a desperate quest to discover what its audience want. 🤔

    It’s also the fact that most of Wonder Woman’s comic recommendations feature Superman prominently as well
    Yup, he's in the most prominent WW runs and stories.

    As we said on a previous page “Power Couple” has lost its meaning being used so often and loosely.
    I didn't mean that they had used this term directly, only that they had sort of taken "inspiration" from the idea. I'll send you videos and interviews to let you know specifically what I refer to.

    And this is another thing. I’ve not seen any other DCEU figures/barbies used as often as SM and WW.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. People need to overcompensate somehow for their lack of interaction in the movies, right? 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    This pics are very creative!
    Hehehe the Joker looks like he enjoying this. And Batman is a creeper that likes watching smww make out. Is canon. XD
    Judging by her reaction, I don't think Diana likes being watched during these private moments with Superman: 😝



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4Mi1VnP96/

    As I said, there are many romantic photos featuring the DCEU SM/WW toys every week, this one is from yesterday:

    "But only love can say..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5kM4Tnuhq/

    Random poses to conclude with the DCEU figures for today:



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpzrnLOHJNY/

  11. #3536
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It really feel like WB is into a desperate quest to discover what its audience want. 🤔
    They cut something prematurely that proved to have had a solid garunteed audience for something that hadn’t proved to be guaranteed and ended up wasn’t. Now...looking for an audience again lol wow

    Yup, he's in the most prominent WW runs and stories.
    Shouldn’t that in itself be a huge indication of how important their dynamic is?!

    Yeah, I noticed that too. People need to overcompensate somehow for their lack of interaction in the movies, right? 🤣
    Maybe if there is some kind of soft reboot, SMWW can start over and have a proper instroduction to each other and actually interact.

    Judging by her reaction, I don't think Diana likes being watched during these private moments with Superman: 😝



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4Mi1VnP96/

    As I said, there are many romantic photos featuring the DCEU SM/WW toys every week, this one is from yesterday:

    "But only love can say..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp5kM4Tnuhq/

    Random poses to conclude with the DCEU figures for today:



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpzrnLOHJNY/
    HAHA!! Omg the first one is hilarious!

    Yeah the figure posts are huge indicators of what people wanted with DCEU SMWW

  12. #3537
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    They cut something prematurely that proved to have had a solid guaranteed audience for something that hadn’t proved to be guaranteed and ended up wasn’t. Now...looking for an audience again lol wow
    The quest is never-ending. 😋

    Shouldn’t that in itself be a huge indication of how important their dynamic is?!
    Indeed it is. Their dynamic isn't only featured in important WW stories, but also DC classics like New Frontier and Kingdom Come... it can't be easily overlooked.

    Maybe if there is some kind of soft reboot, SMWW can start over and have a proper introduction to each other and actually interact.
    I think that when they'll recast Superman, Gal will be almost over as WW.

    HAHA!! Omg the first one is hilarious!
    Diana had enough with the peeping Tom stuff. 😅

    Yeah the figure posts are huge indicators of what people wanted with DCEU SMWW
    Yup, people wanted them kissing and being peeped too. 🤣

    Today, I'm more generous than usual with the pics (too many stuff waiting to be posted and I'm compensating a bit)...

    "Hey mom! Can you take a picture of us with the yummy bath bombs?" How do you say no to that? Love this face.



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpvkNXgBz3H/

    "What a fun cake topper!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp415XBAnu1/

    "My weekend morning wake up, just staring at them lol..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BplPi2OhO7L/

  13. #3538
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The quest is never-ending. 😋
    The quest would be a lot more easier if they pay attention to what right in front of them

    Indeed it is. Their dynamic isn't only featured in important WW stories, but also DC classics like New Frontier and Kingdom Come... it can't be easily overlooked.
    Nope it can’t. It’s been very obvious trying to overlook it, hasn’t been a good idea at all.

    I think that when they'll recast Superman, Gal will be almost over as WW.
    What a waste that would be. Then just reboot and start it all over then...smh

    Diana had enough with the peeping Tom stuff. 😅
    Batman needs to mind his own business lol

    Yup, people wanted them kissing and being peeped too. 🤣
    Idk about the peeping lol but yes, people definitely wanted a proper meeting and a hint of attraction as usual for SMWW as there should be.

    Today, I'm more generous than usual with the pics (too many stuff waiting to be posted and I'm compensating a bit)...

    "Hey mom! Can you take a picture of us with the yummy bath bombs?" How do you say no to that? Love this face.



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpvkNXgBz3H/

    "What a fun cake topper!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp415XBAnu1/

    "My weekend morning wake up, just staring at them lol..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BplPi2OhO7L/
    Focusing on Halloween posts has regular posts really backed up, huh?
    Still glad to get back to the daily posts! Although I am seeing “post Halloween” posts...I didn’t even know that was a thing LOL

  14. #3539
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Nope it can’t. It’s been very obvious trying to overlook it, hasn’t been a good idea at all.
    If DC wants to celebrate its history, SM/WW should be there.

    What a waste that would be. Then just reboot and start it all over then...smh
    Yeah, I agree. A DC cinematic universe without Superman? Let's reboot it asap.

    Idk about the peeping lol but yes, people definitely wanted a proper meeting and a hint of attraction as usual for SMWW as there should be.
    There's certainly an audience interested in that, potentially even a larger one if it'll be exposed to SM/WW.

    Focusing on Halloween posts has regular posts really backed up, huh?
    Still glad to get back to the daily posts! Although I am seeing “post Halloween” posts...I didn’t even know that was a thing LOL
    I bet they'll post Halloween pics till Christmas. 😁

  15. #3540
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    If DC wants to celebrate its history, SM/WW should be there.
    They have earned and deserved it. The dynamic has gained a wide/diverse audience and as you pointed out, without much of the right exposure. That is something in itself that should be acknowledged, respected and celebrated.

    Yeah, I agree. A DC cinematic universe without Superman? Let's reboot it asap.
    It’s a shame that DC/WB has come to this point with Superman.

    There's certainly an audience interested in that, potentially even a larger one if it'll be exposed to SM/WW.
    Exactly. We talk a lot about SMWW’s potential and it’s obviously ready to be tapped into. It has been but on surface levels but then shied away from because unjustified reasons. It’s proven that if it’s given the proper chance, without limitations, or shying away, DC/WB will have the audience they are looking for.

    I bet they'll post Halloween pics till Christmas. 😁
    I wouldn’t believe it....but thinking about it, yes...yes they would LOL

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •