Page 258 of 281 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It reminds me a bit of the New Krypton saga. The writers who set it up abandoned early for other projects and DC blew up (literally) the whole thing nullifying everything they were building/planning (still the concept of NK has recently resurfaced, albeit in a different way).
    So if SMWW is to resurface, it’s a given it will be different but hoping in a more positive way.

SuperWonder is real...hehe

“Wondy's trying a new suit tonight😎”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrBxIWqHWlh/

SMWW fan at CCXP

“Are ready Kal?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrMD--8hIAL/

“Olha quem encontrei aqui na @ccxpoficial My love Kal-El. Sim, porque Diana ama Kal-El.”
    Translation: “Look who I found here at @ccxpoficial My love Kal-El. Yes, because Diana loves Kal-El.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrL_Q0IBCdD/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    So if SMWW is to resurface, it’s a given it will be different but hoping in a more positive way.
    SMWW has already a history of resurfacing in different ways, no? 😉

I think that a lot of ideas that didn't have a chance to be developed during the time they dated could be still (re)used even without them being romantically involved. 🤔

SuperWonder is real...hehe

“Wondy's trying a new suit tonight😎”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrBxIWqHWlh/
    lol, makes me think of Lara from DKSA/DKIII. 😀

SMWW fan at CCXP

“Are ready Kal?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrMD--8hIAL/

“Olha quem encontrei aqui na @ccxpoficial My love Kal-El. Sim, porque Diana ama Kal-El.”
    Translation: “Look who I found here at @ccxpoficial My love Kal-El. Yes, because Diana loves Kal-El.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrL_Q0IBCdD/
    Lovely pics and caption. 👍

SMWW has already a history of resurfacing in different ways, no? 😉

I think that a lot of ideas that didn't have a chance to be developed during the time they dated could be still (re)used even without them being romantically involved. 🤔
    Hehe right right... it has and hoping for more!

That’s true. And if it is to be reused, I’m content with flirty besties if not a full romance.

lol, makes me think of Lara from DKSA/DKIII. 😀
    That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw this pic!

Lovely pics and caption. 👍
    So cute! But wait... did the figure come alive like the movie “Life size”.??? LOL

Hehe right right... it has and hoping for more!

That’s true. And if it is to be reused, I’m content with flirty besties if not a full romance.
    Shipper!!! 😝 I knew you would say this. 😉
    I was thinking to things like Superman dealing with Diana's Gods as planned by Andy Diggle(?), learning from each other different backgrounds, Wondy teaching Superman how to use a sword/fight/whatever, their actions as a duo having repercussions across the DCU, etc...

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw this pic!
    I thought "dayum!" when I first saw the pic. 🤣

Shipper!!! �� I knew you would say this. ��
    I was thinking to things like Superman dealing with Diana's Gods as planned by Andy Diggle(?), learning from each other different backgrounds, Wondy teaching Superman how to use a sword/fight/whatever, their actions as a duo having repercussions across the DCU, etc...
    This is what needs to happen period. Kal vs. the Gods, Diana training him. Why hasn’t this happened? Why was it stopped?? This is the kind of challenges these characters need.

I thought "dayum!" when I first saw the pic. ��
    Ha! All she needs are gauntlets though and the cosplay would be even more complete.

This is what needs to happen period. Kal vs. the Gods, Diana training him. Why hasn’t this happened? Why was it stopped?? This is the kind of challenges these characters need.
    These are the kind of things that I would like to see regardless of whether they are dating or not. And while we are at it, also a Cale/Luthor evil alliance. 😁

Ha! All she needs are gauntlets though and the cosplay would be even more complete.
    And a lasso too. 😉

Couple caricatures/photoshop:

"I love the way she looks at me. Haters will say its photoshop. 🌝"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0-UF2AutN/

"My Wonder Woman @phornnichax and some bloke called Clark who obviously needs a gym membership. 🤣🔥😍 Seriously sick street drawing done for us by a guy sat on the floor with just a few pens and his sketch pad resting on his knees. He’s not on IG but he’s on FB check him out if you get chance. His name is DasArt. Super talented bloke 💥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQrVZnHdLv/

"Commission finished! #superman #wonderwoman #pets #couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNZej3BJaa/

These are the kind of things that I would like to see regardless of whether they are dating or not. And while we are at it, also a Cale/Luthor evil alliance. 😁
    Right. Their worlds can join together so easily, as Zod/Faora, yes Cale/Luthor would be very good. I think you can pretty much pair most if not all their villains.

"My Wonder Woman @phornnichax and some bloke called Clark who obviously needs a gym membership. 🤣🔥😍 Seriously sick street drawing done for us by a guy sat on the floor with just a few pens and his sketch pad resting on his knees. He’s not on IG but he’s on FB check him out if you get chance. His name is DasArt. Super talented bloke 💥"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQrVZnHdLv/
    The original image this is inspired by, not sure the original artist, but is another popular SMWW image just as Deodato’s.

Right. Their worlds can join together so easily, as Zod/Faora, yes Cale/Luthor would be very good. I think you can pretty much pair most if not all their villains.
    Yeah, I agree. Not counting Cale and Luthor which are obvious equivalents, Dr. Cyber and Brainiac could have a sort alliance or Ares and Zod... the God of War and the military leader of Krypton, it's a match made in Heaven. 😅 They even mirror each other in the DCEU. 😉

The original image this is inspired by, not sure the original artist, but is another popular SMWW image just as Deodato’s.
    Yeah, I saw it often. A lot of SM/WW images from the comics or fan-arts are equally popular. 👍

Yeah, I agree. Not counting Cale and Luthor which are obvious equivalents, Dr. Cyber and Brainiac could have a sort alliance or Ares and Zod... the God of War and the military leader of Krypton, it's a match made in Heaven. �� They even mirror each other in the DCEU. ��

These match ups would’ve been amazing challenges for SMWW. No doubt Soule would’ve done just that or something similar, while also creating new villains that could match them as well.

The uncanny parallels.

The idea of Zod, Faora team up with Ares Vs Superman and Wonder Woman is pure epicness.

These match ups would’ve been amazing challenges for SMWW. No doubt Soule would’ve done just that or something similar, while also creating new villains that could match them as well.

The uncanny parallels.

The idea of Zod, Faora team up with Ares Vs Superman and Wonder Woman is pure epicness.
    Perfect idea! I wonder who could be the Doomsday of WW? First Born? And I would love to see Soule dealing with Max Lord!

More caricatures:

"It is funnier when your client gives you ideas like in this one. #superman #wonderwoman #wonderwomancosplay #supermancosplay #dccomics #caricature #couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNiARzFYgC/

"#caricature #wonderwoman #superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZY5e2Htzg/

"One of the dopest couples on IG @big_beau and @gerber__babyy are a great example of what it means to be Super Friends... Happy to try and capture that in a fun commission... Make sure to check out there pages!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOVg1pHLbF/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Perfect idea! I wonder who could be the Doomsday of WW? First Born? And I would love to see Soule dealing with Max Lord!
    Doomsday and first born vs God-mode Wonder Woman and Sun-Dipped Superman. Woah!!!

**cries** I really want to know what Soule’s take would’ve been!

A new villain created just for SM/WW would be amazing.

The uncanny parallels.
    Separated at birth, lol. 🤣 Or Jenkins plagiarized Snyder. 😲

Eventually Ares and Zod will end up stabbing each other in the back. It's an alliance that couldn't last. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Perfect idea! I wonder who could be the Doomsday of WW? First Born?
    Wasn't Genocide being created to be Diana's Doomsday? 🤔

A new villain created just for SM/WW would be amazing.
    The opportunity was right there but...cold feet. Let’s just backpedal and rehash

Separated at birth, lol. 🤣 Or Jenkins plagiarized Snyder. 😲
    HA! Two sides of the same coin.

I believe there are even more parallels...they may have been already posted on the previous thread.
    For two characters who were purposely seperated and couldn’t interact, the similarities couldn’t be avoided.

Eventually Ares and Zod will end up stabbing each other in the back. It's an alliance that couldn't last. 😅
    Would love to see that battle too!

Ares vs Zod vs Superman and Wonder Woman

See, it’s so natural, the stories write themselves.

The opportunity was right there but...cold feet. LetÂ’s just backpedal and rehash
    New to comics, eh? That's how DC works. 😅

HA! Two sides of the same coin.

I believe there are even more parallels...they may have been already posted on the previous thread.
    For two characters who were purposely seperated and couldnÂ’t interact, the similarities couldnÂ’t be avoided.
    Yeah, there are many parallels and homages. I read also blog posts that analized their character journey in the DCEU focusing not only on the parallels but the differences too.

Would love to see that battle too!

Ares vs Zod vs Superman and Wonder Woman

See, itÂ’s so natural, the stories write themselves.
    Yeah, but I'd like that these stories publish themselves too. 😂