Page 12 of 281 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Ah okay, must have got mixed up with the wonder woman issues where she sees her desires come to life and she's pregnant with Clarks child. I thought that flashback back would have been among those scenes.
    There're no flashbacks to the past in the issue where she desires having a child with Clark.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-13-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Looks good, seen a few of these recently (though I can't remember them of the top of my head) which is always a good thing.
    This is probably one of those you've seen...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    There're no flashback to the past in the issue where she desires having a child with Clark.
    Yeah, I remember now, I guess I convinced myself that it couldn't appear in the SM/WW book at the time due to the change it direction they were going in at the time. But at least we got two good scenes before the end of the new 52 in two books.

Yeah, I remember now, I guess I convinced myself that it couldn't appear in the SM/WW book at the time due to the change it direction they were going in at the time. But at least we got two good scenes before the end of the new 52 in two books.
    Sadly, the issues got only released in trade paperback.

Another song...

Yeah, he was bright... compared to Snyder's Wonder Woman.
    She gave up being a hero for a century, has an armor covered with encrusted blood (ugh), and during the promotion of BvS, Diana was described as being a dark and mistrusting character like Batman. They completely missed the point of Wonder Woman.

Thank God, Patty Jenkins is aware that Diana is meant to be a "bright" character like Superman.

Patty Jenkins: "There’s been a fear that you needed to go harder in some direction to make Wonder Woman interesting, and I was always confused by it. She's pretty simple. She is like the parallel of Superman. She's good, she means well, she's kind, she's loving."
    So you're against Character Arcs? Remember they gotta Stumble and Fall before they join Kal in the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    So you're against Character Arcs? Remember they gotta Stumble and Fall before they join Kal in the Sun.
    I'm not against character arcs, but Diana was supposed to be portrayed as something she is not, which is different than having a "character arc".
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-13-2018 at 09:19 PM.

I'm not against character arcs, but Diana was supposed to be portrayed as something she is not, which is different than having a "character arc".
    But you don't KNOW what she was, all you have is heresay. People spit ball ideas all the time to frame what they want for a particular character or Scene, doesn't mean what is said will end up on the page or on screen (Batman raped in prison?) Snyder is very open to Ideas and he listens to input hense Why actors want to work with him and speak up for his vision. Nothing world changing was ever Easy or Safe. You say Wonder Woman's Armor was painted with the Blood of her Enemies well that means she had to have had Enemies meaning she wasn't sitting on her Duff for a hundred years. I get it though. You guys wanted a silly summer pop corn flick, I wanted KINGDOM COME. Something Epic and Lasting. There's a reason people still talk about MoS and BvS and not Justice League other then that they want the Snyder Cut.

But you don't KNOW what she was, all you have is heresay. People spit ball ideas all the time to frame what they want for a particular character or Scene, doesn't mean what is said will end up on the page or on screen (Batman raped in prison?) Snyder is very open to Ideas and he listens to input hense Why actors want to work with him and speak up for his vision. Nothing world changing was ever Easy or Safe. You say Wonder Woman's Armor was painted with the Blood of her Enemies well that means she had to have had Enemies meaning she wasn't sitting on her Duff for a hundred years. I get it though. You guys wanted a silly summer pop corn flick, I wanted KINGDOM COME. Something Epic and Lasting. There's a reason people still talk about MoS and BvS and not Justice League other then that they want the Snyder Cut.

Makes sense.

I think that Cavill and Gadot do yoga too.

Wish we had a animation of SMWW dirty dancing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    LOL, I'm sure most of the people posting here want Kingdom Come too.
    Even if the "dark" Wonder Woman that WB/Snyder wanted never materialized, the seeds of it are there in BvS.
    It's no coincidence that from the Diana introduced in BvS there's nothing left but the actress, the rest has been ignored or retconned.
    Btw, I wanted more than anything else to highlight Patty's words on SM/WW's similarities as relevant to the topic of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Wish we had a animation of SMWW dirty dancing!
    Like a video edit or a gifs?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-14-2018 at 01:42 AM.

A video with sound. I've seen what fans in various anime fandoms had done, which we had ones like those.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    A video with sound. I've seen what fans in various anime fandoms had done, which we had ones like those.
    The problem is that, in the original scenes, they're fighting each other not dancing. There isn't much that can be edited to make it look they're dancing.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-14-2018 at 05:16 AM.

These SM/WW wedding rings that I keep seeing are licensed? Does WB/DC earns a percentage from their sale?