Page 70 of 281 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    On a brighter note/post:
    Since KC, The Kingdom and the 2008 JSA are all within one canon and they all happened, would that make Kal and Diana have 6 children instead of 5 (as shown in the JSA issue)?

No, it's assumed that the child born in KC/The Kingdom is one of the 5 children seen in JSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    No, it's assumed that the child born in KC/The Kingdom is one of the 5 children seen in JSA.
    Wasn't the baby gone or something after the attack from Magog? Jon the white-haired time lord son of SM and WW exists but the baby him disappeared. So how was he still in the JSA issue epilogue? Maybe I forgot something.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superman says he will buy the ring. Wonder Woman says she wants it from that specific store.
    There's no need of crying because of this. Superman is such a wuss sometimes.

Btw, thanks for the translation.

Wasn't the baby gone or something after the attack from Magog? Jon the white-haired time lord son of SM and WW exists but the baby him disappeared. So how was he still in the JSA issue epilogue? Maybe I forgot something.
    They simply found the baby back at the end of The Kingdom.

It's however a reason partly inspired by the comics.
    In Soule's SM/WW, for example, Clark disappears and Diana looks for him everywhere except in the first place where she should look for him, in his apartment, because she still didn't understand this side of him... being Clark first and foremost.
    Diana comes from a society of being all of who you are as one person, no secrets, no hiding, no putting one “persona” first above the others. It’s exhausting even thinking about it. Firstly, Clark going to the apartment didn’t make sense anyway because if you are going into hiding why would you go to your apartment? Second, Clark isn’t being honest even with himself period how is “Clark” first when “Clark” is an act at times?

There's no need of crying because of this. Superman is such a wuss sometimes.

Btw, thanks for the translation.
    Diana will make him man up

This is so sweet!

The following BEAUTIFUL original art was illustrated and signed by @skyscraper48_art using watercolors. ��I HIGHLY recommend you visit his page for addiotnal artwork available and commissions. The artist lent his talent on a black cover of the Superman The New 52 Issue #32 who's original cover was illustrated by @joromjr
    I INSTANTLY feel in love the art, the colors, the passion, the visual embrace and the romance the artist projected between the canon relationship that Wonder Woman and Superman had in @dccomics New 52 era. ����❤
    I acquired this art as a gift for my wife @ladyluckbeauty and I ���� .

https://www.instagram.com/bradmos28/

Artist: https://www.instagram.com/skyscraper48_art/

Diana comes from a society of being all of who you are as one person, no secrets, no hiding, no putting one “persona” first above the others. It’s exhausting even thinking about it.
    That's true. The point of highlight their differences was to make them mature/changing by learning from each other.

Firstly, Clark going to the apartment didn’t make sense anyway because if you are going into hiding why would you go to your apartment?
    He was turning into a monster because of the doomsday virus, and wanted to go in a place that make him feels "human".

Second, Clark isn’t being honest even with himself period how is “Clark” first when “Clark” is an act at times?
    The act is "Metropolis Clark", not "Smallville Clark", if you know what I mean. He was still raised as a human.

That's true. The point of highlight their differences was to make them mature/changing by learning from each other.

He was turning into a monster because of the doomsday virus, and wanted to go in a place that make him feels "human".

The act is "Metropolis Clark", not "Smallville Clark", if you know what I mean. He was still raised as a human.
    How does one delineate Met Clark from Smallville Clark? This is an open question. Might be useful for writing fics.

Diana will make him man up.
    Lol, I hope so.

This is so sweet!

The following BEAUTIFUL original art was illustrated and signed by @skyscraper48_art using watercolors. ��I HIGHLY recommend you visit his page for addiotnal artwork available and commissions. The artist lent his talent on a black cover of the Superman The New 52 Issue #32 who's original cover was illustrated by @joromjr
    I INSTANTLY feel in love the art, the colors, the passion, the visual embrace and the romance the artist projected between the canon relationship that Wonder Woman and Superman had in @dccomics New 52 era. ����❤
    I acquired this art as a gift for my wife @ladyluckbeauty and I ���� .

https://www.instagram.com/bradmos28/

Artist: https://www.instagram.com/skyscraper48_art/
    Insert "that's simply beautiful" gif here. It's worthy of the fantastic SM/WW variants we used to have years ago.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-01-2018 at 03:09 PM.

How does one delineate Met Clark from Smallville Clark? This is an open question. Might be useful for writing fics.
    Well, Smallville Clark is Clark as he grew up with his parents, he didn't have to hide his powers or anything else from them. Metropolis Clark refers to the act he has to put at the Daily Planet or with people that doesn't know the real him.

Right. And within that, it didn’t tear their relationship apart. It did evolve with Diana knowing the “privacy” importance and Clark being more open and not caring too much about hiding and privacy etc. (SMWW 12). There’s no growth in settling for a comfort zone.

This “human” thing is irritating because the way it’s defined for Superman (and Wonder Woman) is weird.

Yeah, but they emphasis on “Metropolis Clark” more than “Smallville Clark”. Diana knows “Smallville Clark” is part of his truth. “Metropolis Clark” not so much.

And wasn’t that also explained in TOA?.... They don’t feel they belong to just one world. “Gods” or “Mortals” they are just “blending in” together and still being themselves as one person.

Right. And within that, it didn’t tear their relationship apart. It did evolve with Diana knowing the “privacy” importance and Clark being more open and not caring too much about hiding and privacy etc. (SMWW 12). There’s no growth in settling for a comfort zone.
    Yeah, it didn’t tear their relationship apart, but, what I meant was that the animation guys picked this "conflict" from the comics and turned it into the reason of the break-up. They were still basing it on something that was already there.

This “human” thing is irritating because the way it’s defined for Superman (and Wonder Woman) is weird.
    This is why I put human in quotes, but it didn't work as I hoped.

Yeah, but they emphasis on “Metropolis Clark” more than “Smallville Clark”. Diana knows “Smallville Clark” is part of his truth. “Metropolis Clark” not so much.
    In the new52, she didn't know well this side of him yet.

And wasn’t that also explained in TOA?.... They don’t feel they belong to just one world. “Gods” or “Mortals” they are just “blending in” together and still being themselves as one person.
    That's probably one of those things that the producer/writer (purposely) forgot from their own canon/continuity.

Yeah, it didn’t tear their relationship apart, but, what I meant was that the animation guys picked this "conflict" from the comics and turned it into the reason of the break-up. They were still basing it on something that was already there.

This is why I put human in quotes, but it didn't work as I hoped.

In the new52, she didn't know well this side of him yet.

That's probably one of those things that the producer/writer (purposely) forgot from their own canon/continuity.
    They used a conflict that was already resolved and had a positive message and outcome to it and turned it negative. What it’s saying is, it’s better to stay in hiding/pretending and acting like who you really are is a burden for this certain comfort zone and acceptance. That’s not what Superman and Wonder Woman are nor should be. That’s not the message of their relationship.

Oh it worked I’m just saying it’s irritating because being “human” is so much more complexed than what they are trying to force.

Oh true. Not yet becuase it was still at the very beginning of their relationship.

Creating very large plot craters

SuperWonder family

SuperWonder baby on the way!

SuperWonder Couple: