Page 264 of 281 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4211

Talking of samples I have seen this done before in another style. I wonder if this is something we will see? Or it's just practice?

@LastSon
    That's beautiful. We've already seen a sample of the sample ��, but the full page is another thing... Diana's look in the 3rd panel is simply gorgeous.

Hadn't rysketches already colored B&W SM/WW art in the past?
    She looks amazing. And yes rysketches sometimes does. I wonder if he or someone else could take a try?

@LoveStar
    Ooohhh!!! This is beautiful! No dialogue, no color....but they still stand out and look so amazing together!
    Having a moment of peace on Themyscira?!
    That’s a good question. Why is this just a sample page?!
    Makes me wonder if this will in some way be presented in comic form? Was it already done? This is so gorgeous I can see spiteful DC editorial going ...nooo, they look too good together...let's use something...with less attractive art. Can have people remembering they use to be a couple and love each other in other verses. Another question pops to mind. They are on Themyscira. In current canon did she even find her home? She is like a lost ship at sea with no sense of who she is or direction. Here she does look at peace.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Talking of samples I have seen this done before in another style. I wonder if this is something we will see? Or it's just practice?
    Seems just practice.

She looks amazing. And yes rysketches sometimes does. I wonder if he or someone else could take a try?
    Godstaff perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

@LoveStar
    Makes me wonder if this will in some way be presented in comic form? Was it already done? This is so gorgeous I can see spiteful DC going ...nooo, they look too good together...let's use something...with less attractive art. Another question pops to mind. They are on Themyscira. In current canon did she even find her home? She is like a lost ship at sea with no sense of who she is or direction. Here she does look at peace.
    I’ve seen more from that artist. Diana vs Kara as well. So I believe it is just practice, however, story potential right there!!

LOL well it has been said before. Artists have to tone a little bit because SMWW looked “too sexy” But isn’t that the point? Watering down Kal and Diana isn’t and shouldn’t be period. They are so beautiful side by side no matter what.

Diana always seem to find her way and peace with Kal. As he does to.
    Themyscira shouldn’t have been taken away from Diana. Her directionless status quo in rebirth has been depressing.

DCEU SM/WW toys (don't ask me what's going on in the 3rd pic)...

"Superman and Wonder Woman figures based on the movie."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC_u0KDc6V/

"#wonderwoman #superman #blastwave #auraeffect #bandaitamashiieffect #wave #impact"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJ_2nIn8ye/

"This is awkward..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRXIzoHoob/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-16-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I’ve seen more from that artist. Diana vs Kara as well. So I believe it is just practice, however, story potential right there!!

LOL well it has been said before. Artists have to tone a little bit because SMWW looked “too sexy” But isn’t that the point? Watering down Kal and Diana isn’t and shouldn’t be period. They are so beautiful side by side no matter what.

Themyscira shouldn’t have been taken away from Diana. Her directionless status quo in rebirth has been depressing.
    Funny, when they are apart or with other partners SM and WW are not so sexy, this side is not so evident but put them side by side and boom, this side of them automatically pops up! Instant chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Funny, when they are apart or with other partners SM and WW are not so sexy, this side is not so evident but put them side by side and boom, this side of them automatically pops up! Instant chemistry
    IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    DCEU SM/WW toys (don't ask me what's going on in the 3rd pic)...

"Superman and Wonder Woman figures based on the movie."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC_u0KDc6V/

"#wonderwoman #superman #blastwave #auraeffect #bandaitamashiieffect #wave #impact"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJ_2nIn8ye/

"This is awkward..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRXIzoHoob/
    More DCEU figures! A series all on their own even being by different posters.

THE 3rd pic hehe Wonder Woman carrying Superman is always a plus!

IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. 😢
    Current versions don’t have chemistry because they are written to have no true history/relationship/dynamic plus their lack of personality. Written so stiff and robotic period.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 12-16-2018 at 04:44 PM.

IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. ��
    Because at least in my opinion the current version of WW is not WW at all. I've read her books for over 40 years and I can say that this version is the one I least like and the one that least represents who WW is.

Because at least in my opinion the current version of WW is not WW at all. I've read her books for over 40 years and I can say that this version is the one I least like and the one that least represents who WW is.
    Rebirth version is very insecure. No personality, seems always sad and uptight. She doesn’t have that fire nor confidence. She doesn’t stand out nor demand the spotlight as new52 version did. I miss that fire, fierceness, and confidence.

Story potential... for a fighting game. 😁

It seems that kind of unnecessary change that will be retconned sooner or later. Be patient. 😉

More DCEU figures! A series all on their own even being by different posters.
    Yeah, it has become a weekly appointment now. Stay Tuned. 😅

THE 3rd pic hehe Wonder Woman carrying Superman is always a plus!
    Where is she carrying him? Is it the snu snu time? 🤣

Current versions don’t have chemistry because they are written to have no true history/relationship/dynamic plus their lack of personality. Written so stiff and robotic period.
    Hater!!! 😜 Their lack of interaction is already enough as a reason. 😉

More DCEU toys photography...

"Together. 🖤"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRYBptgnCF/

"#wonderwoman #superman #batman #catwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWP-kwHSGZ/

"Well here's to brighter day..."

Story potential... for a fighting game. 😁
    LOL! Nah I’d rather not have injustice nightmares!

It seems that kind of unnecessary change that will be retconned sooner or later. Be patient. 😉
    Patience.....trying...trying...
    But I hope that when this unnecessary change is retconned, it’s not just lazily, oh Diana is at home now. No memory foolery either. Can there be solid stories where there’s no half done, off panel “development”??

Yeah, it has become a weekly appointment now. Stay Tuned. 😅
    Haha! Very much looking forward to more posts!

Where is she carrying him? Is it the snu snu time? 🤣
    So she’s carrying him to like the nearest quarters? Lol so the background has to be the WatchTower
    Still doesn’t explain why Spidey is there?

Hater!!! 😜 Their lack of interaction is already enough as a reason. 😉
    Never. Just facts...

More DCEU toys photography...

"Together. 🖤"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRYBptgnCF/

"#wonderwoman #superman #batman #catwoman"

"Well here's to brighter day..."

The first one is very sweet!

SuperWonder and BatCat! Wow

The 3rd is great! Looks like they are getting prepared to face a threat approaching.

The photographers really capture great shots!

I felt almost this way for "Superdad" before Bendis, lol. Btw, I don't think that the current iteration of WW is that bad but to each their own. Did you read Diana's depiction in the brief Orlando's run or the current JLD?

Rebirth version is very insecure. No personality, seems always sad and uptight. She doesn’t have that fire nor confidence. She doesn’t stand out nor demand the spotlight as new52 version did. I miss that fire, fierceness, and confidence.
    Yeah, she keeps wondering. 🤣

Patience.....trying...trying...
    But I hope that when this unnecessary change is retconned, it’s not just lazily, oh Diana is at home now. No memory foolery either. Can there be solid stories where there’s no half done, off panel “development”??
    I doubt it. If and when a writer will establish that Diana was always able to go back to the island, the characters will move on like the Rebirth's change never occurred. 😆

Haha! Very much looking forward to more posts!
    I already have a couple new ones to post during the week. 😉

So she’s carrying him to like the nearest quarters? Lol so the background has to be the WatchTower
    Still doesn’t explain why Spidey is there?
    Marvel and DC crossover? 😅

The 3rd is great! Looks like they are getting prepared to face a threat approaching.
    I think they're just admiring the landscape. 🤔

Yeah, she keeps wondering. 🤣
    Smh....that’s not what she suppose to be doing. Not what “Wonder Woman” means 😒

I doubt it. If and when a writer will establish that Diana was always able to go back to the island, the characters will move on like the Rebirth's change never occurred. 😆
    This is another problem that causes even bigger problems. Why we can’t get invested in the stories. No consequences

I already have a couple new ones to post during the week. 😉
    YAY!!!

Marvel and DC crossover? 😅
    Would be a very very interesting crossover LOL

I think they're just admiring the landscape. 🤔
    Oh yeah it could be that too!

I felt almost this way for "Superdad" before Bendis, lol. Btw, I don't think that the current iteration of WW is that bad but to each their own. Did you read Diana's depiction in the brief Orlando's run or the current JLD?
    I had the pleasure of exchanging a few words with Orlando and it seemed to me that he tried to do the best he could, but in his own words, with the limitations that the character now has. His WW was the best so far which does not mean much about a character who is really bad. Another problem with her that annoys me is the different representations so different from each other in each publication .... there is no coherence. The Diana of Trinity was opposite to her main book, the one of JL different from all and the one of JLD .... well what is she doing there? And why is she always angry? I value consistency ... for me this WW still seeks an identity, seeks to establish a distinct personality and with this origin of her will be very difficult to reach a good result.
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 12-18-2018 at 04:59 AM.

Smh....that’s not what she suppose to be doing. Not what “Wonder Woman” means 😒
    "Wondering Woman" 😅

This is another problem that causes even bigger problems. Why we can’t get invested in the stories. No consequences.
    Yeah, I guess so. A character whose history is a retcon after another become hard to take seriously after a while.

Oh yeah it could be that too!
    The pic was followed by this one below with the same background (I've already posted it). They were probably prepared for kissing not to face a threat approaching. 🤣

I had the pleasure of exchanging a few words with Orlando and it seemed to me that he tried to do the best he could, but in his own words, with the limitations that the character now has. His WW was the best so far which does not mean much about a character who is really bad. Another problem with her that annoys me is the different representations so different from each other in each publication .... there is no coherence. The Diana of Trinity was opposite to her main book, the one of JL different from all and the one of JLD .... well what is she doing there? And why is she always angry? I value consistency ... for me this WW still seeks an identity, seeks to establish a distinct personality and with this origin of her will be very difficult to reach a good result.
    Characterizations that differ from writer to writer are the norm in comics. You can't have a character written 100% the same under two different writers.
    It was a problem also and especially during the new52 days, when editors and writers couldn't sit around the same table to decide who these "new" WW and SM were.