Page 198 of 281 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

"These superheroes are ready for Halloween🧡 👻 🖤🎃. We are entering #tootsortreat costume contest 🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤"

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hehehe! Let the progress keep going please! It’s a definite surprise with this!
    Next step... let Diana appear in Miller's Superman book.

"They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not sure if to be excited or side eye this.... just hoping he is back for real and bring back new52 Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Next step... let Diana appear in Miller's Superman book.
    Yes!!! I’m really curious to know how Miller would handle their first meeting and his version of their early dynamic develop etc...

Not sure if to be excited or side eye this.... just hoping he is back for real and bring back new52 Wonder Woman
    Heh, yeah, hardly guarantees anything at this point but damn its cool to see him again.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

There was already a hint in Trinity #8 that NuSuperman continues to live somewhere in the multiverse and NuDiana too.

OMG those glasses. That tiara and bracers!!!! <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It's great to see him again. And I would love for his words to be true...no one is putting him away again. He has a right to exist if someone as douchey as Injustice Superman can. More so.

I'm with you. Part of me is like this will just be for nothing if he simply becomes Rebirth Superman and have the same journey. This will only mean something if new 52 Diana comes back too. Much of new 52 Superman's history involves new 52 Diana. To ignore that is simply bad story telling. And DC can be very lazy . They would faster "break them up" off panel and force the same old same old. Or say this is him before they hooked up and history will change and go down the oft trod route. One wonders why they even bother to write and publish if they have to do the same things over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I'm with you. Part of me is like this will just be for nothing if he simply becomes Rebirth Superman and have the same journey. This will only mean something if new 52 Diana comes back too. Much of new 52 Superman's history involves new 52 Diana. To ignore that is simply bad story telling. And DC can be very lazy . They would faster "break them up" off panel and force the same old same old. Or say this is him before they hooked up and history will change and go down the oft trod route. One wonders why they even bother to write and publish if they have to do the same things over and over.
    That's a main concern for me too. At this stage, he doesn't have even met Diana. I think DC is playing safe by bringing back NuSuperman as he was before he hook up with Wonder Woman.

There was already a hint in Trinity #8 that NuSuperman continues to live somewhere in the multiverse and NuDiana too.

If only. This needs to be. This would at least make some sense and respect all the fans that bought the books and invested in the stories they did when they did.

"These superheroes are ready for Halloween�� �� ����. We are entering #tootsortreat costume contest ������������"

The glasses, tiara and bands!!! OMG! This is just too adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    That would be quite redundant and pointless. Doing the same thing over and over obviously doesn’t get different results it’s going to be the same and have to start right back over. Spinning wheels in a ditch. As we’ve repeated here, the new52 needed better coordination but it wasn’t bad in terms of sales until DCYOU really. SMWW sales were good as well. Give it another and better chance to flourish and breathe as it may.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-17-2018 at 01:28 PM.