Page 104 of 281 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4211

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It’s in the caption �� Wonder Mom’s costume isn’t done in the first set pic
    I didn't have a clue who has written the stuff you copied and pasted without seeing the original link.

Kevin and Meilani waited 2 months afterwards and posted 2 more from their shoot
    Lol, I'm not that patient.

I’ve seen couples use the statue. Dairy Queen used the SMWW 12 pic for an ice cream cake I think in 2016.
    Needs more of this stuff but as official/licensed products.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I didn't have a clue who has written the stuff you copied and pasted without seeing the original link.

Lol, I'm not that patient.

Needs more of this stuff but as official/licensed products.
    LOL will try to specify more if possible

HAHA!! Right! We will see though

definitely. I’m still shocked about the PJs for Halloween. I mean there are tons of couples every year for Halloween and this is just perfect for DC to jump in on.

I was thinking more about the pre-Flashpoint stuff, where DC wasn't setting a romance between them like in TOA/New52 but the characters kept being associated romantically in different ways by the people around them.
    Pre - flashpoint "public" they saw SMWW as a couple since they did not know about their personal relationships... we could have had stories where villains would attack one to "hurt" the other ... it's a fun idea and an interesting "drama".
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 09-16-2018 at 04:55 PM.

HAHA!! Right! We will see though

definitely. I’m still shocked about the PJs for Halloween. I mean there are tons of couples every year for Halloween and this is just perfect for DC to jump in on.
    Here in Brazil we have tons of merch of SMWW, tons of products! Halloween is something new here but we have Carnaval where more and more people dress as SM and WW!

Wow I am stunned and stoked by the continued popularity of SuperWonder outside of the niche comic book readers.

Halloween is coming ...you guys will be swamped with content. I see DC is licencing smww merch still. Very interesting that.

I thought about what LastSon was saying about the pre new 52 stuff. We posted the stuff where she tells him the country needs a leader, him carrying her after she injured etc but rarely post the after pages. He is speaking about her. Referring to her as his best friend and its clear just by being who she is...she offers perspective and she believes in him.

Last edited by hellacre; 09-16-2018 at 06:17 PM.

The animated stuff did not give Diana her lines but at least it acknowledged her being his best friend.

It's a shame these themes were not played with in DCEU, to ultimately showing that he had the power to unite everyone and someone like Diana...simply because of who she is ...what she has experienced would be the one to put that perspective to him.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-16-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks for trying to help my understanding.

Don't talk to me about Halloween. Last year, for some reason I decided to reposting collages of SM/WW couples from Halloween 2017. There were so many pics (with so many couples in each pic) that I filled almost a page of the old thread.
    I'm too lazy to copy and paste all these links at once and I ended up regretting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Pre - flashpoint "public" they saw SMWW as a couple since they did not know about their personal relationships... we could have had stories where villains would attack one to "hurt" the other ... it's a fun idea and an interesting "drama".
    The public speculating about a supposed relationship between SM/WW was also DC writers' way to being meta by projecting in the comics fans/writers' speculations about the potential pairing.

In reference to Hellacre's posts about New Frontier...

Despite the struggle of the SM/WW's relationship/friendship to be acknowledged, it can't be said that it can be easily overlooked as it's present in multiple works of popular authors.
    Think about the seminal WW run of George Perez or Spirit of Truth by Dini/Ross, look also at the titles that will be re-released under the Black Label imprint: Kingdom Come, New Frontier and DKIII: The Master Race... guess the one thing that all these popular books have in common.

Seeing the New Frontier stuff makes me long for SMWW in a 1940s/1950s setting. If someone can make that story with the chapter by chapter length of nightskywonderer, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Seeing the New Frontier stuff makes me long for SMWW in a 1940s/1950s setting. If someone can make that story with the chapter by chapter length of nightskywonderer, that would be great.
    Yeah Nightskywonderer is a great choice as writer of this story... funny, I love see fanfic authors completely ignoring what DC thinks of the couple, more and more fanfic writers write and, in some cases, rewrite stories with very good, even memorable results. I love seeing how much SMWW is inspiring and I would love to see some of these authors becoming professionals! I imagine in some years an interview with a possible Cassandra Clair or Stephen King and they saying that the initial inspiration was the Ultimate Power Couple!

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Wow I am stunned and stoked by the continued popularity of SuperWonder outside of the niche comic book readers.

Halloween is coming ...you guys will be swamped with content. I see DC is licencing smww merch still. Very interesting that.

I thought about what LastSon was saying about the pre new 52 stuff. We posted the stuff where she tells him the country needs a leader, him carrying her after she injured etc but rarely post the after pages. He is speaking about her. Referring to her as his best friend and its clear just by being who she is...she offers perspective and she believes in him.

Diana telling Clark how to be a man, man up and fight for what’s right for the entire world instead of one country acting like a poster boy. This is the content very much needed. Totally debunks the “she takes him away from humanity” crap.

Heh...interesting indeed.
    “Every Superman needs a Wonder Woman by his side!”
    Contrived narratives pretty much fall flat every time because of SMWW marketing outside of comics and even in comics, their years of history.

Don't talk to me about Halloween. Last year, for some reason I decided to reposting collages of SM/WW couples from Halloween 2017. There were so many pics (with so many couples in each pic) that I filled almost a page of the old thread.
    I'm too lazy to copy and paste all these links at once and I ended up regretting it.
    Hahahahaha!!! Just post the link this time with maybe one collage

Hahahahaha!!! Just post the link this time with maybe one collage
    Ah, you make everything seem so simple.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-17-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Ah, you make everything seem so simple.
    Hehe. Some things are or can be simple. No need for unnecessary complications