Page 69 of 281 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Yeah, they did it just to justify the break up cuz Diana didn't get Clark's masquerade.
    But she was having fun with it and did get it. She was buying glasses on her own and even making a flirtatious tease out of wearing the glasses saying Clark wouldn’t recognize her. But again forget all that on screen development. Off screen contrivances are better

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    But she was having fun with it and did get it. She was buying glasses on her own and even making a flirtatious tease out of wearing the glasses saying Clark wouldn’t recognize her. But again forget all that on screen development. Off screen contrivances are better
    Lol, that's true. She was fine with Clark's "masquerade" in JL vs Teen Titans. Producer/writer forgot (purposely) their own canon/continuity.

Lol, that's true. She was fine with Clark's "masquerade" in JL vs Teen Titans. Producer/writer forgot (purposely) their own canon/continuity.
    Yep, and even said he can always share his burdens with her. Genuine love, care, and growing development there.

That was unnecessary...
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-01-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Cake

SuperWonder Sketch

Artist Profile: https://www.instagram.com/daniel.smoraes

“You gotta try harder than that, Princess.”

https://www.instagram.com/maifigures

Rings

Another jewelry store with SMWW rings and advertisement (edited comic pages): https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMaz4ih8ic/

Yep, and even said he can always share his burdens with her. Genuine love, care, and growing development there.
    I had to rewatch the scene... yeah, she tells him those words, damn it. And he runs away immediately after, @$$hole. /kidding.
    That time he's was justified to act as an idiot because he was possessed by a demon, hehe.

That was unnecessary...
    Yeah, they could have found a way to make them break-up that didn't contradict what was seen in previous films.

Character progression put to the wayside in favor of going back to status quo. It was done better in the movie than the comics, but it certainly wasn't without its own asspulls. And doing better than the comics did it is of course a REALLY short bar to hurdle. This is why we need a continuity where it can be the status quo without erasing the historical one.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

SuperWonder Sketch

Artist Profile: https://www.instagram.com/daniel.smoraes
    Looking at the artist profile, it seems he doesn't like to finish his drawings, lol.

“You gotta try harder than that, Princess.”

https://www.instagram.com/maifigures
    Make love Not War. ;-)

Rings

At this point it is pointless to keep asking if they are licensed or not.

Another jewelry store with SMWW rings and advertisement (edited comic pages): https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMaz4ih8ic/
    Translation needed. Where's Jeison?

As Wade Wilson said in DP2: "Well, that's just lazy writing." Or rather this New 52-inspired verse was written and designed to have SMWW as one of the things going for it. Change in establishment status quo meant they had to comply with orders from on high. Even if the writing was bad, jarring or suddenly changed.

This kind of discussion always made me feel kinda sick, stressed. Cuz you know what happened with SMWW and how it happen was BS. Much rather talk about anything else. Don't let me discourage ya'll here from what you want to discuss though.

I had to rewatch the scene... yeah, she tells him those words, damn it. And he runs away immediately after, @$$hole. /kidding.
    That time he's was justified to act as an idiot because he was possessed by a demon, hehe.

Yeah, they could have found a way to make them break-up that didn't contradict what was seen in previous films.
    Yeah, the in story plot of demon possession is a total different thing than obvious lazy writing.

I thought Insta has translation software in it? The one on my tablet has one.

On a brighter note/post:
    Since KC, The Kingdom and the 2008 JSA are all within one canon and they all happened, would that make Kal and Diana have 6 children instead of 5 (as shown in the JSA issue)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Character progression put to the wayside in favor of going back to status quo. It was done better in the movie than the comics, but it certainly wasn't without its own asspulls. And doing better than the comics did it is of course a REALLY short bar to hurdle. This is why we need a continuity where it can be the status quo without erasing the historical one.
    That it was ended better than in the comics is certainly a positive for me. I would've liked if their relationship had been fleshed out more in previous films.

At this point it is pointless to keep asking if they are licensed or not.

LOL just admire the love

Superman says he will buy the ring. Wonder Woman says she wants it from that specific store.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    As Wade Wilson said in DP2: "Well, that's just lazy writing." Or rather this New 52-inspired verse was written and designed to have SMWW as one of the things going for it. Change in establishment status quo meant they had to comply with orders from on high. Even if the writing was bad, jarring or suddenly changed.

This kind of discussion always made me feel kinda sick, stressed. Cuz you know what happened with SMWW and how it happen was BS. Much rather talk about anything else. Don't let me discourage ya'll here from what you want to discuss though.
    Yeah, the in story plot of demon possession is a total different thing than obvious lazy writing.
    It's however a reason partly inspired by the comics.
    In Soule's SM/WW, for example, Clark disappears and Diana looks for him everywhere except in the first place where she should look for him, in his apartment, because she still didn't understand this side of him... being Clark first and foremost.