Page 25 of 281 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Well after all the sweets it’s time to go work out so here is another fit couple! “Swolemate” LOL cute!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmqlRupB...d=sry44ecrvb1s

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    My sentiments precisely. I can wait for KC to be adapted. And honestly I'd prefer live action, unless the animation was on par with what was used for DC Online Universe trailer. Nevertheless, I can wait for a creative that will actually be thoughtful and faithful to the source material. Better yet, one that would build on what was already there (and give Diana more dialogues)
    And fleshing out more the Diana/Kal's romantic relationship during the story instead of relegate it mostly to the epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    The captions on posts be so beautiful! So fluffy LOL
    And they sometimes reference a spiritual bond/connection as well which I like to think of the lasso soul bonding. Like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bln9p0-h...=1e1jemaesz5e4

Speaking of Kevin and Meilani, more wedding pics from them! Kevin celebrating their 1 month as newlyweds!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmM1tfKn...=13iguzaa7wecq
    I love everything about this. This is really what it's all about as far as I'm concerned. The connection, bond, trust, friendship, love, honesty. That's what makes a strong and lasting relationship. It's what made Superman and Wonder Woman stand out to me and so many of us when they were just friends, because we saw their potential. Their tenderness and connection. I love this. Thank you for the links. I find them affirming and refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Also, he wished actress and close friend of theirs, Meagan Good a happy birthday. Her husband officiated their wedding: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmOpQpeB...=1lbt0sb10qb09
    I thought that was Devon Franklin. That makes this even more special, especially as Meagan and Devon appear to have a similar relationship of friends and lovers, that is just heartwarming to witness when they do share those aspects of themselves with us.

Truth. Love. Friendship. Connection. Honesty. The qualities that best describes our favorite pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    And fleshing out more the Diana/Kal's romantic relationship during the story instead of relegate it mostly to the epilogue.
    Yes to this. Most certainly. As such, I can wait for us to get the movie we deserve. It shouldn't be rushed.

Another couple that got married!!! Weddings! Weddings! Weddings!!! I’m floored! YAY!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmnSaKAD...d=ndl1y2qc9qet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    I love everything about this. This is really what it's all about as far as I'm concerned. The connection, bond, trust, friendship, love, honesty. That's what makes a strong and lasting relationship. It's what made Superman and Wonder Woman stand out to me and so many of us when they were just friends, because we saw their potential. Their tenderness and connection. I love this. Thank you for the links. I find them affirming and refreshing.

I thought that was Devon Franklin. That makes this even more special, especially as Meagan and Devon appear to have a similar relationship of friends and lovers, that is just heartwarming to witness when they do share those aspects of themselves with us.

Truth. Love. Friendship. Connection. Honesty. The qualities that best describes our favorite pair.
    Yes! Absolutely agree! It’s very heartwarming and a true inspiration!

Always a joy to see and share these power couple posts!

I know many smww shippers love A League of One. What a shame this story has never been adapted even in a JL movie or series. It is one of the best Wonder Woman stories and the smww bond is highlighted in it. The respect and deep caring and the shared responsibilities as heroes is a standout. Also Diana understands clearly as always what has to be done. Innocents comes first. This is one of the greatest things about superwonder that I love that Soule did emphasize too. The sacrifice, the shared burdens , the understanding to duty and the world. You will never see Diana wanting Clark to put her before others while there is work to be done. Chris Moeller did a great job with their relationship. The art is very expressive too. Clark's eyes when he thinks he might have lost her shows how deeply he cares.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I know many smww shippers love A League of One. What a shame this story has never been adapted even in a JL movie or series. It is one of the best Wonder Woman stories and the smww bond is highlighted in it. The respect and deep caring and the shared responsibilities as heroes is a standout. Also Diana understands clearly as always what has to be done. Innocents comes first. This is one of the greatest things about superwonder that I love that Soule did emphasize too. The sacrifice, the shared burdens , the understanding to duty and the world. You will never see Diana wanting Clark to put her before others while there is work to be done. Chris Moeller did a great job with their relationship. The art is very expressive too. Clark's eyes when he thinks he might have lost her shows how deeply he cares.

Such an underrated story with beautiful art. I agree that it needs to be adapted.

And that make up scene. I always thought it looks like a wedding.

Out of Superman's mouth himself. How much he treasures his friendship with her. Unlike Rebirth that has SM and WW relationship very shallow, Post Crisis had a lot of Kal referring to Diana as his dearest friend and vice versa because they were built that way. They had many shared events, moments, scenes throughout the years that built their bond. Earned it. Not just stuck in there.

J'onn is a telepath and he knew who best was the one that could give Diana the emotional support she needed from the League. Post Crisis many writers understood the depth of smww bond and that they needed each other in terms of being able to emotionally connect because they knew what it felt like being heroes and had complimentary temperaments.

Last edited by hellacre; 08-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Glad you're back, Hellacre. You're contribution to the SM/WW thread was greatly missing.

And that make up scene. I always thought it looks like a wedding.

Now that you said it, I can't not see it, lol.

Out of Superman's mouth himself. How much he treasures his friendship with her. Unlike Rebirth that has SM and WW relationship very shallow, Post Crisis had a lot of Kal referring to Diana as his dearest friend and vice versa because they were built that way. They had many shared events, moments, scenes throughout the years that built their bond. Earned it. Not just stuck in there.
    The day when they'll refer to each other again as "best friends" can't come fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Glad you're back, Hellacre. You're contribution to the SM/WW thread was greatly missing.

Now that you said it, I can't not see it, lol.

The day when they'll refer to each other again as "best friends" can't come fast enough.
    Thank you, my friend. I don't want them calling each other besties without earning it eg Rebirth. That would just be a lazy cheat. I loved them because they built their friendship on panel going through things. We have a lot of scenes of this friendship over the decades and it's baffling DC and WB chose to even ignore this in their movie verse. It's sad to see other companies can build this eg Cap/Widow and WB can't or rather won't.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-19-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Thank you, my friend. I don't want them calling each other besties without earning it eg Rebirth. That would just be a lazy cheat. I loved them because they built their friendship on panel going through things. We have a lot of scenes of this friendship over the decades and it's baffling DC and WB chose to even ignore this in their movie verse. It's sad to see other companies can build this eg Cap/Widow and WB can't or rather won't.
    Yeah, I certainly don't want them to call each other "best friend" out of nowhere. I want that bond back and that that word "friend" has a meaning again.