Page 244 of 281 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, given their history, you would expect there to be more exposure of the SM/WW partnership.
    It’s very backwards thinking. It’s much more logical to give exposure to their partnership especially when it has proven to be successful already, even without the proper exposure.

The Superman t-shirt seems homemade. No wonder, according to the stats, no one buy Superman costumes anymore. ��
    LOL right! I think we actually did have more Clark Kent and Wonder Woman. They should really take a look at the stats of \S/ shirts sales during Halloween time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqMHfD8gDBU/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqNmV2OF8GF/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMA....m43663.l10137

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yeah... I remember now... but this story is so confusing that I did not even consider Diana to be real ... she got there mounted on a winged horse and etc ... but well remembered, my friend.
    Ahhhhh just one note: I love the art of Jae Lee!
    The one on a winged horse was Earth-2 Diana in an arc of the series set in the past. Not surprisingly, main Earth Clark liked her too. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It’s very backwards thinking. It’s much more logical to give exposure to their partnership especially when it has proven to be successful already, even without the proper exposure.
    It's something that should have already happened but SM/WW had so many bump in the road... 😒

LOL right! I think we actually did have more Clark Kent and Wonder Woman. They should really take a look at the stats of \S/ shirts sales during Halloween time.
    It's hard to have a real data, Superman shirts can be bought anywhere even non-original. The ranking of the most popular Halloween costumes is made based on those most searched on Google if I'm not mistaken. 🤔

The one on a winged horse was Earth-2 Diana in an arc of the series set in the past. Not surprisingly, main Earth Clark liked her too. ��

It's something that should have already happened but SM/WW had so many bump in the road... ��

It's hard to have a real data, Superman shirts can be bought anywhere even non-original. The ranking of the most popular Halloween costumes is made based on those most searched on Google if I'm not mistaken. ��
    Ahhhh thanks!!! I need to read this arc again!

It's something that should have already happened but SM/WW had so many bump in the road... 😒
    I don’t know...they can get through bumps in the road. It’s more like the road was blocked off to make you have to take a detour.

It's hard to have a real data, Superman shirts can be bought anywhere even non-original. The ranking of the most popular Halloween costumes is made based on those most searched on Google if I'm not mistaken. 🤔
    Ah, I see... well we can always send out our massive Clark Kent and Wonder Woman collages...adding the post Halloween of course until someone sees LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUknGKD1b4/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUKeqbj52P/

I know this is a familiar couple but love and admire their dedication to each other and their cosplay pics are absolutely adorable.

“November 17th and 18th will always be such bittersweet days for me after losing my mother to breast cancer a year ago today. After spending the day cuddling up in front of the camera in our street clothes to celebrate our engagement with @openaperturephotography, I was reminded of the fierce love @mcglam_ has for me and my gratitude for all the amazing people in my life. I wouldn’t be so strong and full of joy without my community. Thanks for following my journey and sending love and support. I have met so many incredible people through cosplay and look forward to what’s to come. For today, I’m celebrating the badass woman who helped shape me into who you all know today. 👸🏻❤️✨”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUqf5GjIRy/

I don’t know...they can get through bumps in the road. It’s more like the road was blocked off to make you have to take a detour.
    Yeah, your comparison is perhaps more apt. 😥

Ah, I see... well we can always send out our massive Clark Kent and Wonder Woman collages...adding the post Halloween of course until someone sees LOL
    Good idea... someone should point out that Clark Kent isn't the unpopular loser they want us to believe. 😅

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUknGKD1b4/

I know this is a familiar couple but love and admire their dedication to each other and their cosplay pics are absolutely adorable.

“November 17th and 18th will always be such bittersweet days for me after losing my mother to breast cancer a year ago today. After spending the day cuddling up in front of the camera in our street clothes to celebrate our engagement with @openaperturephotography, I was reminded of the fierce love @mcglam_ has for me and my gratitude for all the amazing people in my life. I wouldn’t be so strong and full of joy without my community. Thanks for following my journey and sending love and support. I have met so many incredible people through cosplay and look forward to what’s to come. For today, I’m celebrating the badass woman who helped shape me into who you all know today. 👸🏻❤️✨”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUqf5GjIRy/
    2nd pic: just one Superman as a suitor wasn't enough. 🤣

Yeah, your comparison is perhaps more apt. 😥
    Thing is though...the road isn’t broken or anything. It’s just “blocked” as a distraction. But it can always be unblocked.

Good idea... someone should point out that Clark Kent isn't the unpopular loser they want us to believe. 😅
    It will definitely show how much Wonder Women love their Clark Kents. So he definitely isn’t an unpopular loser.

2nd pic: just one Superman as a suitor wasn't enough. 🤣
    Ha!
    Just as one Wonder Woman isn’t enough here....

“Clark Kent & Wonder Woman dress up”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqTz44ygpf6/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqTXDC_nLCv/

Thing is though...the road isn’t broken or anything. It’s just “blocked” as a distraction. But it can always be unblocked.
    Putting aside these weird road metaphors for a moment 😂, their partnership needs a lot of effort to recover.

It will definitely show how much Wonder Women love their Clark Kents. So he definitely isn’t an unpopular loser.
    Tell to the people that made the stats. 😉

Ha!
    Just as one Wonder Woman isn’t enough here....

Lol. 😁

More Clark Kent "costumes". Hmm, I'm convinced that those men are ashamed to wear tights. 🤔
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-19-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Putting aside these weird road metaphors for a moment 😂, their partnership needs a lot of effort to recover.
    Hehe it was fun
    But seriously, they can of course with the right writer who gets their partnership and understands why it is important to them. And please actual building and development not rushed, off panel oh they all of a sudden besties again or whatever. Nope. That’s not going to fly (pun intended)

Tell to the people that made the stats. 😉
    Just need a contact

More Clark Kent "costumes". Hmm, I'm convinced that those men are ashamed to wear tights. 🤔
    It’s probably more of the undies they are avoiding LOL

Hehe it was fun
    But seriously, they can of course with the right writer who gets their partnership and understands why it is important to them.
    The right writers and editors too. And their partnership should've have media exposure, so the lack of it doesn't become an excuse again to distance them or something. 😒

And please actual building and development not rushed, off panel oh they all of a sudden besties again or whatever. Nope. That’s not going to fly (pun intended)
    They know each other from around 15 years according to the Superman books (10 years according to the WW series 🤣 ), so if they're besties, they've been already for a long time. 🤔

Just need a contact
    Ask around. 😆

It’s probably more of the undies they are avoiding LOL
    Perhaps. 😂

The right writers and editors too. And their partnership should've have media exposure, so the lack of it doesn't become an excuse again to distance them or something. 😒
    Yep oh definitely all involved should be on point.

And the irony is that even though there was a lack of exposure and interaction in DCEU was nonexistent, SMWW is still acknowledged, wanted and asked for by the general audience. So still...what exactly was the purpose of cutting it all in the first place when what was already developing in comics/animation and what was expected in DCEU?

They know each other from around 15 years according to the Superman books (10 years according to the WW series 🤣 ), so if they're besties, they've been already for a long time. 🤔
    10 or 15? There’s a 5 year gap that doesn’t add up. This is what I mean with the development or lack there of. If Clark and Diana were the bestie-baes as they should be, they wouldn’t be written so stiff and robotic or talking about being lonely now, no one understands, no one to talk to etc...etc...

Perhaps. 😂
    You know it’s true LOL

More fabulous couples! Another familiar lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqW7FWenf5x/

"Two Super Heroes for a Super Couple 🦸🏻♀️🦸🏼♂️... My Wonder Woman, My Beauty, My Love ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXFD0_H-EV/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXyRIJl2mx/
    Last edited by LoveStar; 11-19-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Yep oh definitely all involved should be on point.

And the irony is that even though there was a lack of exposure and interaction in DCEU was nonexistent, SMWW is still acknowledged, wanted and asked for by the general audience.
    That's a miracle in itself.

So still...what exactly was the purpose of cutting it all in the first place when what was already developing in comics/animation and what was expected in DCEU?
    Is it a rhetorical question, right? 😉

10 or 15? There’s a 5 year gap that doesn’t add up.
    Rucka had established at the beginning and again at the end of his run that Diana came out of the island 10 years ago and met Superman soon after, in the meantime in the Superman series, Jurgens had to extend the timeline much further to make room in the continuity for a 10-year-old kid, creating this incongruity with the other franchises. As I already said Reborn wasn't planned until late. 🤔

This is what I mean with the development or lack there of. If Clark and Diana were the bestie-baes as they should be, they wouldn’t be written so stiff and robotic or talking about being lonely now, no one understands, no one to talk to etc...etc...
    When writers/editors will change their mind about how to depict them, SM/WW will just act differently toward each others like they were always that close over the past 10 years... or 15 years. 🤣

More fabulous couples! Another familiar lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqW7FWenf5x/

"Two Super Heroes for a Super Couple 🦸🏻♀️🦸🏼♂️... My Wonder Woman, My Beauty, My Love ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXFD0_H-EV/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXyRIJl2mx/
    Nice pics, but the background in the 1st one looks so fake, lol. 😁

That's a miracle in itself.
    Yes it is!

Is it a rhetorical question, right? 😉
    Of course it is...

Rucka had established at the beginning and again at the end of his run that Diana came out of the island 10 years ago and met Superman soon after, in the meantime in the Superman series, Jurgens had to extend the timeline much further to make room in the continuity for a 10-year-old kid, creating this incongruity with the other franchises. As I already said Reborn wasn't planned until late. 🤔
    LOL! This is why saying this is still new52 doesn’t work at all. It’s not a continuation with removing and rewriting major parts. This isn’t even pre52 just cherry picking aspects and trying to force it all together. There is no kind of explaination as to what actually happened with the so called “missing 10 years” with Wonder Woman being stuck in an illusion for the 10. You suppose to just go with it all.

When writers/editors will change their mind about how to depict them, SM/WW will just act differently toward each others like they were always that close over the past 10 years... or 15 years. 🤣
    I really really hope not. This is the major problem in regards to now. No build. Just suddenly something is what it is.

Nice pics, but the background in the 1st one looks so fake, lol. 😁
    They did their best with the green screen or pic editor

LOL! This is why saying this is still new52 doesn’t work at all. It’s not a continuation with removing and rewriting major parts. This isn’t even pre52 just cherry picking aspects and trying to force it all together. There is no kind of explaination as to what actually happened with the so called “missing 10 years” with Wonder Woman being stuck in an illusion for the 10. You suppose to just go with it all.
    I think it's working just fine with the other characters not named Superman and Wonder Woman: they're the exception as usual (and it's not a good thing in this case). 🙁 It would've worked with Superman too if DC hadn't decided to make him a married father retroactively but just followed the same Rebirth approach of the other characters. I dunno about Wonder Woman... Rucka turned the Gods into animals and removed the Amazons from Diana's life. Much of her history stop making sense without these elements.

I really really hope not. This is the major problem in regards to now. No build. Just suddenly something is what it is.
    Blame Dr. Manhattan. 😋
    With 10 or 15 years of shared history, they can't start becoming best friends for real just now, it should be already happened in the past but just need to be showcased in the present stories.

They did their best with the green screen or pic editor
    It's on par with the CGI in Whedon's JL. 😂

I think it's working just fine with the other characters not named Superman and Wonder Woman: they're the exception as usual (and it's not a good thing in this case). 🙁 It would've worked with Superman too if DC hadn't decided to make him a married father retroactively but just followed the same Rebirth approach of the other characters. I dunno about Wonder Woman... Rucka turned the Gods into animals and removed the Amazons from Diana's life. Much of her history stop making sense without these elements.
    Superman and Wonder Woman are challenging yet easy to write. Other characters aren’t trying to fit into a certain setting. They are able to breathe and be creative. Superman and Wonder Woman should be larger than life within their stories, going beyond the norm, no limitations...but yet, that’s exactly what they are shackled with.

I really miss the new52 Gods. They had so much more depth and personality than Disney animals. The Amazons were a bit much, sure...but again, they had depth and personality. The conflict was very “real”.

Blame Dr. Manhattan. 😋
    With 10 or 15 years of shared history, they can't start becoming best friends for real just now, it should be already happened in the past but just need to be showcased in the present stories.
    Lazy writing.
    10 or 15 years Still 5 more years not explained. It is something that only in regards to Superman and Wonder Woman as individual characters and their relationship is so confusing. It shouldn’t be that way at all.

It's on par with the CGI in Whedon's JL. 😂
    LOL...ooohhh! That shouldn’t be as funny as it is...

Superman and Wonder Woman are challenging yet easy to write. Other characters aren’t trying to fit into a certain setting. They are able to breathe and be creative. Superman and Wonder Woman should be larger than life within their stories, going beyond the norm, no limitations...but yet, that’s exactly what they are shackled with.

I really miss the new52 Gods. They had so much more depth and personality than Disney animals. The Amazons were a bit much, sure...but again, they had depth and personality. The conflict was very “real”.
    Yeah, the "grounded/realistic" approach doesn't really work with them long term, it limits the narrative potential.

Lazy writing.
    10 or 15 years Still 5 more years not explained. It is something that only in regards to Superman and Wonder Woman as individual characters and their relationship is so confusing. It shouldn’t be that way at all.
    Continuity-wise, they're the more messed up DC characters. Count it as another thing they've in common. 😂

LOL...ooohhh! That shouldn’t be as funny as it is...
    🤭
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-20-2018 at 04:31 PM.