Page 118 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    A new52 Earth doesn't have much sense as their current universe is still the New52 one just with more speedsters and a different Superman.
    could be a world where everything was the same as in the new 52, I don't see why not. Although Rebirth is still the same world there are many differences with the new 52, especially SM, being more older and with family is a big change.

About the second circumstance: as I have already pointed out before, all the SuperWonder that we had in and out continuity after Flashpoint was thanks to DC's higher ups with the support from WB, but when Warner had to promote its (anti SM/WW) cinematic universe, the support for their comic division to push SM/WW wasn't there anymore.
    So, to get back to what we had before, SM/WW need to be supported again from high. And with the movies dictating what's going in the comics as you said, the push for SM/WW should come directly from WB next time.

Maybe it will take less than 15 years... WB did make a script for a potential movie adaptation of Red Son. If it'll be realized in their line of Elseworlds films and features SM/WW as in the original comic books, SM/WW will eventually return to being pushed at least into alternate Earths by DC.
    Well, I've mentioned it before, I like Jott in Marvel but for 15 years maybe more? this couple has been constantly insulted, treated as the worst for the two characters and that they never really loved each other, now after a long time we have finally seen a kiss between Jean and Scott and we see again how much they love each other even that they are not together yet and I doubt they are In a short time I see their bright future.

now talking about SMWW, maybe in the canon we don't see much, I hope that at least their friendship and perhaps some sexual tension is restored. but I am sure that although today are dark days for this couple, they were doing well recently and in a short time someone will give us another story with them as a couple (I just hope it is not as injustice) but as I also mention before SMWW is one if not the couple with more followers of the comics and their return is simply inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Give me Jonathan and Lara training with Diana and the Amazons! Yes please! Lara is more of a daddy’s girl and Jonathan is more of a mama’s boy.

I always see posts that has KC as the number 1 recommended graphic novel to read to bring in readers to DC or I’ve seen many people say it was why they are DC fans. Live action or animation, this is also the number 1 choice. Very telling.

All of that! Gimme!
    Yes please! that gives us so many possibilities ... family stories, sibling fights see WonderBoy vs SuperGirl, see how Clark and Diana lead fatherhood with two superpowerful children and watch them teach that they are not gods.

Perez pitched a SM/WW one-shot around 2016 and it was turned down. I see SM/WW gradually disappear even from the out-of-continuity stuff after Convergence/Rebirth. I wouldn't be surprised if it also disappeared from Injustice.

Back in the 90s, KC was a big push for SM/WW on so many levels (friendship, romance, etc). It's only comparable to the big push that DC itself gave to SM/WW recently. SuperWonder needs another of this kind of "support" to get back on track as I mentioned in my response to Xarek...
    I don't think they will eliminate the horrible romance of Injustice, if DC wants to give a bad image of SMWW Injustice is his best card. also if they break them I think it would be even worse. I just hope that if Clark and Diana in Injustice are still together they improve their relationship in a good way, maybe they are evil but they could be like Zod and Faora or Lady WW and Lord SM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I'm not sure, Diana new 52 looked great young and very very sexy. Diana Rebirth in my opinion has lost a bit of charm even though it always depends on the artists, but even though she is still hot, several artists draw her as if she were much bigger than Diana new 52 and theoretically Diana shouldn't grow old. also the choker gave her something special that I loved a lot.
    I agree. Rebirth Diana lacks a lot and what’s worse is her personality is so dull and such a stick in the mud. New52 Diana was a free spirit, out going and fierce. Loved that she loved going out dancing, loved all kinds of food, she was confident and knew herself for herself without this contrived “everything was a lie” nonsense of Rebirth. She kicked ass and didn’t take anyone’s crap.
    It seems that the art of rebirth too is a little down from the art of new52. Maybe because with the biweekly schedule everything is rushed.

Awesome pic, it has a movie poster vibe... "Superman & Wonder Woman: Hope and Peace" coming soon in your theater in... hmm, never...

It looks like Clark has a crush on Diana and he's pissed because she never talked to him while he wished that they know each other better. Diana is trying to calm Clark by telling him that in reality she loves and knows him... but eventually he'll end up headbutting her after she'll specify that she loves him... as a friend, lol.
    Best title ever! But Yeah most likely never gonna happen.

LOL!!!!! Ok this is suppose to be a heart touching edit and you made it funny

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I'm not sure, Diana new 52 looked great young and very very sexy. Diana Rebirth in my opinion has lost a bit of charm even though it always depends on the artists, but even though she is still hot, several artists draw her as if she were much bigger than Diana new 52 and theoretically Diana shouldn't grow old. also the choker gave her something special that I loved a lot.
    I guess it's a matter of personal tastes. I don't see much aesthetic differences between the 2 versions of Diana except for the costumes.

I've said it before, and although it sounds a bit silly, I'm pretty sure that DC is currently being led by a team that loves Lois Lane. I mean, have you seen the movies? Lois is a main character in stories where she shouldn't be almost important. I remember by the way that when I went to the cinema to see JL, Amy's name came before Gal's.
    Amy is a bigger name and an award winning actress and got also paid 10x more than Gal for her role. It's a matter of star power not character favoritism.

if it was what I said that explains why DC currently tries to devalue SMWW friendship/romance and give more importance to Lois as when she fight with the furies.
    You can apply that logic to the SM/WW romance but their friendship is a non-issue for the Lois character. It never was.

Still the people in charge at DC that gave you SM/WW are the same behind Jon and Superdad, so...

could be a world where everything was the same as in the new 52, I don't see why not. Although Rebirth is still the same world there are many differences with the new 52, especially SM, being more older and with family is a big change.
    Yeah, Superman and the Amazons are the most noticeable differences. There's also the Earth-1 line where the heroes are rookies like during the New52.

Well, I've mentioned it before, I like Jott in Marvel but for 15 years maybe more? this couple has been constantly insulted, treated as the worst for the two characters and that they never really loved each other, now after a long time we have finally seen a kiss between Jean and Scott and we see again how much they love each other even that they are not together yet and I doubt they are In a short time I see their bright future.

now talking about SMWW, maybe in the canon we don't see much, I hope that at least their friendship and perhaps some sexual tension is restored. but I am sure that although today are dark days for this couple, they were doing well recently and in a short time someone will give us another story with them as a couple (I just hope it is not as injustice) but as I also mention before SMWW is one if not the couple with more followers of the comics and their return is simply inevitable.
    I can see it happening sooner than later under the right circumstances. You know... if the stars align...

I don't think they will eliminate the horrible romance of Injustice, if DC wants to give a bad image of SMWW Injustice is his best card. also if they break them I think it would be even worse. I just hope that if Clark and Diana in Injustice are still together they improve their relationship in a good way, maybe they are evil but they could be like Zod and Faora or Lady WW and Lord SM.
    I don't see why DC should waste time to give a bad image to SM/WW. If they don't want to support the romance anymore, they'll just move away from it and act like it never happened... like they actually did already.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-23-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Best title ever! But Yeah most likely never gonna happen.

LOL!!!!! Ok this is suppose to be a heart touching edit and you made it funny
    I guess it's my thing to make everything funny or utter depressing... often in the same post as you can see above.

Also, I'd never miss the chance to have fun of Clark's insecurities with girls, especially Diana.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-23-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Superman, Wonder Woman make appearance at the Head for the Cure 5K. Motivating the runners!

Last edited by LoveStar; 09-23-2018 at 11:38 AM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoDWJ8KHbxY/

I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves�������� We had a WONDERful time today celebrating Noah’s 5th birthday Superhero style! ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEbnxyA_Hg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoE--nZFCqa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEpHq7A...hid=ipvxtotgnj

Wonder Woman and Superman both came out in support of @flocritcolorado "Miles For Moms 5K" yesterday at Sloan's Lake!! They put many smiles on kid's faces!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoFExo1h...d=1l51lmp207eg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEkmpPB...=1284169m7xgcv

The SM/WW logos are from Soule's SM/WW run if I'm not mistaken, right?

I like to see the SM/WW logos being connected (or merged) somehow. Another example from The Return of Bruce Wayne #6...

Haha, that's funny... whatever they're doing.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-23-2018 at 01:56 PM.

The SM/WW logos are from Soule's SM/WW run if I'm not mistaken.

I like to see SM/WW logos being connected (or merged) somehow. Another example from The Return of Bruce Wayne #6...

Haha, that's funny... whatever they're doing.
    They are always connected

And yes, it’s from Soule’s run, but where is that panel from?

Haha! I think they are shooting pics for an ad/promo of a protein drink?

I guess it's my thing to make everything funny or utter depressing... often in the same post as you can see above.

Also, I'd never miss the chance to have fun of Clark's insecurities with girls, especially Diana.

I want funny not depressing

LOL why does he have to be insecure? He shouldn’t be.

And yes, it’s from Soule’s run, but where is that panel from?
    It's from The Return of Bruce Wayne #6, I've written it on my post.

Haha! I think they are shooting pics for an ad/promo of a protein drink?
    Yeah, I got it after I saw the insta page of the person that posted the pic.

I want funny not depressing
    It's the price to pay to be a SM/WW fan.

LOL why does he have to be insecure? He shouldn’t be.
    He was friendzoned throughout his whole life and Diana didn't talked or looked at him. These are enough reasons to be insecure.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-23-2018 at 01:51 PM.

It's the price to pay to be a SM/WW fan.

He was friendzoned throughout his whole life and Diana didn't talked or looked at him. These are enough reason to be insecure.
    True.... But I guess it’s better to work and go through the depression than to have it just given. It means more that’s way.

LOL blame the writing of forced contrived plots.... sorry Clark.

My blank variant covers sketched collection so far 🙂 Not a huge fan of variants but these blank covers are great to have it sketched by your favorite comic book creators.

Superman Wonder Woman sketch done by @tommybeland

Supergirl sketch done by @eel_art and @yasfmart

Superman Unchained sketch done by @babsdraws

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoDRWjCl...d=esdkf8yhv5la

Adult coloring book. Coloring DC Wonder Woman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoDcRaWB...d=oju6h03wnbgt

Life is Beautiful and so are the amazing art creations by Mr. Brainwash.

Here is another classic cover I see used for pop art or shown on art galleries. Is this the issue in which Barry says he always thought SMWW would get married?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEuFlNB...d=rc7l14vrbb8z