Page 195 of 281 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I clearly see SMWW as representing the 7 types of love described by the Greeks:
    Philautia - the love we have for ourselves, Diana's love ensures the safety for Clark / Kal feel Philautia as much as he guarantees for her.
    Pragma - love based on the greater good, I do not think I need to exemplify ...
    Ludus - which is a more fun love, which in the case of both evolves to Eros or Agape.
    Eros - the obvious love / passion between both.
    Philia - family love ... both Diana and Clark / Kal have a strong connection and need to have a family close by.
    Storge - the love between parents and children ... I see Clark and Diana being excellent parents but being side by side, in the experiences of maternity / paternity with other companions both fail a little as parents.
    Agape - unconditional and unselfish love to all living beings, the love that both represent, it is UNACCEPTABLE to imagine that if Superman loses his love interest he leaves or distances himself from humanity.
    Yeah, SM/WW fits all 7 types of love you listed. Over decades of stories, we saw more than a facet of their "love" being depicted.

I clearly see SMWW as representing the 7 types of love described by the Greeks:
    Philautia - the love we have for ourselves, Diana's love ensures the safety for Clark / Kal feel Philautia as much as he guarantees for her.
    Pragma - love based on the greater good, I do not think I need to exemplify ...
    Ludus - which is a more fun love, which in the case of both evolves to Eros or Agape.
    Eros - the obvious love / passion between both.
    Philia - family love ... both Diana and Clark / Kal have a strong connection and need to have a family close by.
    Storge - the love between parents and children ... I see Clark and Diana being excellent parents but being side by side, in the experiences of maternity / paternity with other companions both fail a little as parents.
    Agape - unconditional and unselfish love to all living beings, the love that both represent, it is UNACCEPTABLE to imagine that if Superman loses his love interest he leaves or distances himself from humanity.

All of this! It is all true!

As last son said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, SM/WW fits all 7 types of love you listed. Over decades of stories, we saw more than a facet of their "love" being depicted.
    Their relationship history experiencing the different representations of love creates such strong and unique foundation. They are not limited or bounded by one way of love for each other, which makes it all the more “real” and so much more deeper. The fact that you can easily point out a vast variety of examples of how they have developed their relationship in these various of ways over the years...the ups and downs of it all is why SMWW is so impactful.

I love that they are the prime example of “falling in love with your best friend” too, because now a days that’s being empathized even more so by real life couples.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-16-2018 at 08:26 AM.

More couple cosplays:

"Ready to fight crime and poop on roses but not in that order ⚘"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo5tiDSFdHx/

"Superman and Wonder Woman, the best couple of DC Comics!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAi6-kH47I/

"You can be my superman, my superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAj2Aggk9d/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-16-2018 at 04:34 PM.

"Superman & Mulher Maravilha, o canal mais lindo da DC Comics!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAi6-kH47I/

"You can be my superman, my superman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpAj2Aggk9d/
    OMG! I was like 5 minutes away from posting these two!!!

Translation for the second pic: Superman and Wonder Woman, the best couple of DC Comics!

Last edited by LoveStar; 10-16-2018 at 03:35 PM.

WonderMom and her Superbaby boy

https://www.instagram.com/alinelopes...=1d99ojkgo6ipa

Superman and Wonder Woman ��❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_t47Qh...=1b34dqsxp7pvb

Segura esse trio...
    Translation: Hold this trio

https://www.instagram.com/julianefgo...d=hvqosvg087q9
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-16-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    OMG! I was like 5 minutes away from posting these two!!!

Translation for the second pic: Superman and Wonder Woman, the best couple of DC Comics!
    Nice. I'll add the translation in the post.

Haha!! That’s actually very accurate!

But love the captions for both pics!

Last edited by LoveStar; 10-16-2018 at 06:46 PM.

I guess Surperdad is behind the camera to take pictures.

They look badass. Are they a family or just random cosplayers that met each other at a con?

It looks like a cosplay of New52 Jeans & T-Shirt Superman... just older. :-p
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-16-2018 at 06:52 PM.

All of this! It is all true!

As last son said,

Their relationship history experiencing the different representations of love creates such strong and unique foundation. They are not limited or bounded by one way of love for each other, which makes it all the more “real” and so much more deeper. The fact that you can easily point out a vast variety of examples of how they have developed their relationship in these various of ways over the years...the ups and downs of it all is why SMWW is so impactful.

I love that they are the prime example of “falling in love with your best friend” too, because now a days that’s being empathized even more so by real life couples.
    Sometimes love is by your side, it is simple and uncomplicated.

I guess Surperdad is behind the camera to take pictures.

They look badass. Are they a family or just random cosplayers that meet on a con?

It looks like a cosplay of New52 Jeans & T-Shirt Superman... just older. :-p
    Most of the time yep yep it seems so!

I believe just random cosplayers. Didn’t see any further info of who they are from the page

I really like the jeans & T...obviously much better than the underwear

Most of the time yep yep it seems so!
    So the dads dress as Superman just to stay behind a camera?

I believe just random cosplayers. Didn’t see any further info of who they are from the page
    Ok. I thought maybe you could've seen them in the past and know if they were a family or not.

I really like the jeans & T...obviously much better than the underwear
    Don't make me joke about what that elderly cosplayer wear instead of the trunks/underwear.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-16-2018 at 07:24 PM.

Sometimes love is by your side, it is simple and uncomplicated.
    Love is/can be as complicated or as simple as a couple makes it. A couple will go through complications no doubt but it’s up to said couple on how they will deal with it. In reality there are no short cuts, sweeping under the rug, weird hand waving with no consequences. It’s not a fairytale. It’s work. SMWW shows that work put in to their dynamic development. This is why so many real life couples can relate in various was to SMWW and their personal stories can connect.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-16-2018 at 07:13 PM.

So the dads dress as Superman just to stay behind a camera?

Ok. I thought maybe you could've seen them in the past and know if they were a family or not.

Don't make me a joke about what that eldery cosplayer wear instead of the trunks/underwear.
    If it’s just them 3 at the moment, yep! Lol

Wish I could find more info. Hoping we will see another pic of them or at least one to get a name.

When Superman learned to keep his underwear on the inside, I liked that better. Now that they are back on the outside just because of unjustifiable reasons...it’s a bit goofy.