Page 193 of 281 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I think that, right now, SM/WW really need a DC writer or editor that value this friendship and pushes to get it back.
    Since DC prefers to ignore the "mild" temporal and logical confusion that rebirth lives on maybe they should just ignore it and bring in a writer who inserts this friendship into the stories now .... as fans we could pretend to hit our head and forget the whole process which is necessary for reintroduction of this status and we just started reading from there.

I was thinking more about some influential writer or editor that could advocating for the return of the SM/WW friendship in the same way someone pushed to get back Barry Allen or Wally West and Kon-El recently.
    Maybe DC just need to tell Bendis to do this.

This Super Man(Dog) found his Wonder Woman(Dog)! Had a blast @goldiepalooza ! Can’t wait until next year!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo94FaXgk0V/

Another customer who got to know my works and services from Instagram. A beautiful family of Superheroes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo8oj_kH6-s/

Fighting crime and saving lives with @deidraborus_ was so much fun thanks to @heathersprettyparties
    Not everyday you get to be Superman and adored by everyone! What a fun experience I hope to do it again!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo8NmtOHqLJ/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Since DC prefers to ignore the "mild" temporal and logical confusion that rebirth lives on maybe they should just ignore it and bring in a writer who inserts this friendship into the stories now .... as fans we could pretend to hit our head and forget the whole process which is necessary for reintroduction of this status and we just started reading from there.
    Just pretend that they were "best friends" the whole time like now Batman and Superman are "brothers" out of nowhere.

Maybe DC just need to tell Bendis to do this.
    We know that Frank Miller is pushing to have Diana in his miniseries about Superman's love life and acknowledge her as one of the key Superman's love interests alongside Lana, Lori and Lois. Bendis or someone else with a big influence should do the same and pushing to get the SM/WW friendship in the main continuity.

Just pretend that they were "best friends" the whole time like now Batman and Superman are "brothers" out of nowhere.
    Have to prentend with a lot of things it seems but the feel of emptiness can’t be avoided for long

We know that Frank Miller is pushing to have Diana in his miniseries about Superman's love life and acknowledge her as one of the key Superman's love interests alongside Lana, Lori and Lois. Bendis or someone else with a big influence should do the same and pushing to get the SM/WW friendship in the main continuity.
    Well liking or not Wonder Woman is officially part of Superman's love life, and an important one! I dare to say so important as the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Have to prentend with a lot of things it seems but the feel of emptiness can’t be avoided for long
    True.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo91675llgS/

You can tell when Mama is looking after me...it’s a DC kinda day (I’m saying ‘cheese!’)

https://www.instagram.com/graysonandmums/p/Bo8Zhv8hkmR/

Sadly, their pre-flashpoint and/or New 52 history isn't here anymore so one day writers should pretend it was still here to get them close again instead of build their friendship from scratch like after COIE.

Well liking or not Wonder Woman is officially part of Superman's love life, and an important one! I dare to say so important as the current one.
    I agree. Wish this get recognized officially also by the current DC management.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-15-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Sadly, their pre-flashpoint and/or New 52 history isn't here anymore so one day writers should pretend it was still here to get them close again instead of build their friendship from scratch like after COIE.

I agree. Wish this get recognized officially also by the current DC management.
    It’s alot of things now to pretending to have been there and being forced while also pretending things weren’t there at all creating bigger plot holes. SMWW has too much of history to pretend it never was for contrived convenience and laziness.

Diana helps him balance the bridge. She understands his truth before he does and helps him to see it and embrace it .
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-15-2018 at 05:00 PM.

I was thinking more about some influential writer or editor that could advocating for the return of the SM/WW friendship in the same way someone pushed to get back Barry Allen or Wally West and Kon-El recently.
    Wait! Kon-El, Conner, the true Superboy is back? where?

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    He will be back in a new book, "Young Justice" I believe...

It’s slot of things now to pretending to have been there and being forced while also pretending things weren’t there at all creating bigger plot holes. SMWW has too much of history to pretend it never was for contrived convenience and laziness.
    I really hope they'll get their history (or something resembling it) "restored" sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    He'll be back thank to Bendis in the new Young Justice series next January: https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-solici...-january-2019/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-15-2018 at 05:04 PM.

It’s slot of things now to pretending to have been there and being forced while also pretending things weren’t there at all creating bigger plot holes. SMWW has too much of history to pretend it never was for contrived convenience and laziness.

Diana helps him balance the bridge. She understands his truth before he does and helps him to see it and embrace it .
    Diana is the other weight placed on the other side of the scale! If we put all the powers due on Diana she is as heavyweight as Superman and this gives the perfect balance... and I am only talking about power, I am not even starting to talk about the sentimental and psychological side.