Page 109 of 281 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4211

I love this! This couple married Sept. 14!
    “One of the things I did most during this time of marriage was in the invitation. I made an 8-page comic, telling our story, with the ending being a page of the Daily Planet. I even mounted it, with existing comic book images. First we wrote a script, then went for weeks looking for each image, that fit the thought scenes, editing, altering, making the balloons, etc. Even so we only deliver half on top haha. But it was great fun, every page ready we celebrated, dreaming of the big day. It's tomorrow!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnuq5wUl...=1dyipdrya7nvd

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnYtcCrF...=15zwyzo6zr1p7

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnodd6Ll...=1b4w38onfg1j0

Another SuperWonder wedding. Gives Smallville- esque vibe
    One more of their Prewedding pics!

From the wedding!

Last edited by LoveStar; 09-19-2018 at 05:24 PM.

WonderBride posted videos and more pics in her story: https://instagram.com/liliakarla?utm...=1t66y23kltlqs
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-19-2018 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Of course I'm joking. I was having fun with the fact that I saw a lot of his students drawing SM/WW as a couple.
    Darling... brazilians artists love SMWW!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I love this! This couple married Sept. 14!
    “One of the things I did most during this time of marriage was in the invitation. I made an 8-page comic, telling our story, with the ending being a page of the Daily Planet. I even mounted it, with existing comic book images. First we wrote a script, then went for weeks looking for each image, that fit the thought scenes, editing, altering, making the balloons, etc. Even so we only deliver half on top haha. But it was great fun, every page ready we celebrated, dreaming of the big day. It's tomorrow!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnuq5wUl...=1dyipdrya7nvd

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnYtcCrF...=15zwyzo6zr1p7

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnodd6Ll...=1b4w38onfg1j0
    I'd like to read the mini-comic, I recognize half of the panels that have been used. Nice idea for an invitation to a wedding.

Hmm, I like the "Romance do Século/Romance of the Century" caption in the JL #12 copy the couple own, I don't recall it being used in the original edition of the book.

Another SuperWonder wedding. Gives Smallville- esque vibe
    One more of their Prewedding pics!

WonderBride posted videos and more pics in her story: https://instagram.com/liliakarla?utm...=1t66y23kltlqs
    It's plain awesome that we get all these SM/WW inspired wedding every week. Take note WB/DC, maybe you can capitalize on an actual SM/WW wedding, hehe.

The less said about the Hulk t-shirt of the bride's father, the better. Was it so difficult to find a Zeus t-shirt? /kidding

"Be careful in the world of men, Diana, they do not deserve you." -Hippolyta

"You don’t owe this world a thing. You never did." -Martha Kent

Source: Reddit

I'd like to read the mini-comic, I recognize half of the panels that have been used. Nice idea for an invitation to a wedding.

Hmm, I like the "Romance do Século/Romance of the Century" caption in the JL #12 copy the couple own, I don't recall it being used in the original edition of the book.
    Right! The creativity continues to soar!

This is the kind of market tapping into I was talking about! And now obviously couples have the same idea. It would be great to partner a bridal company to have a special “wedding line” that features, a special comic, ring set, and cake topper(s).

JL 12 has inspired a lot. “The Kiss” should be featured as one of the toppers. Along with Kenneth Rocafort, “Young Romance” kiss, Jack Herbert SMWW 12 kiss (love the superbeard). Go classic with the kiss (I think it’s DC presents issue 32) artists love to draw and so on and so forth.

It's plain awesome that we get all these SM/WW inspired wedding every week. Take note WB/DC, maybe you can capitalize on an actual SM/WW wedding, hehe.
    You think there are a lot of SMWW inspired wedding now. If that were to actually happen, guruanteed there will be a whole lot more!

This is the kind of market tapping into I was talking about! And now obviously couples have the same idea. It would be great to partner a bridal company to have a special “wedding line” that features, a special comic, ring set, and cake topper(s).

JL 12 has inspired a lot. “The Kiss” should be featured as one of the toppers. Along with Kenneth Rocafort, “Young Romance” kiss, Jack Herbert SMWW 12 kiss (love the superbeard). Go classic with the kiss (I think it’s DC presents issue 32) artists love to draw and so on and so forth.
    I'm not an expert of this kind of thing so I really don't know how much of what you suggest would be feasible for a company like DC.

You think there are a lot of SMWW inspired wedding now. If that were to actually happen, guruanteed there will be a whole lot more!
    This is more than certain. A SM/WW inspired wedding will be the standard for the geek couples if it'll happen to the real deal.

I'm not an expert of this kind of thing so I really don't know how much of what you suggest would be feasible for a company like DC.

This is more than certain. A SM/WW inspired wedding will be the standard for the geek couples if it'll happen to the real deal.
    Simple. Just as DC partnered with JPG for the his/her fragrance.

Yep! It would be phenomenal!

Simple. Just as DC partnered with JPG for the his/her fragrance.
    Hmm, ok. I still think it's a bizarre partnership and I can't see DC being interested in this kind of things. Their loss, of course.

Yep! It would be phenomenal!
    It will happen sooner or later... on a parallel world.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-20-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Hmm, ok. I still think it's a bizarre partnership and I can't see DC being interested in this kind of things. Their loss, of course.

It will happen sooner or later... on a parallel world.
    Hehe I know it’s bizzare however it is an idea that can work because we see it now with couples.
    but yeah...it’s leaning to add this to the billionth pile of missed opportunities.

should happen sooner rather than later

Hehe I know it’s bizzare however it is an idea that can work because we see it now with couples.
    but yeah...it’s leaning to add this to the billionth pile of missed opportunities.
    Should this thread being renamed Superman & Wonder Woman - Missed Opportunities?

should happen sooner rather than later
    But Clark would inevitably end up being left alone at the altar by Diana because of the machinations of one of his enemies.

Should this thread being renamed Superman & Wonder Woman - Missed Opportunities?

But Clark would inevitably end up being left alone at the altar by Diana because of the machinations of one of his enemies.
    LOL probably

OMG haha! No!!!! That would be so lame.

They say “I do” but the reception can be cut short after the first dance!
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-20-2018 at 06:55 AM.