Page 243 of 281 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Well, I still consider the current DCAU a progression compared not just to "Rebirth" but also to the previous animated universe where you got 0 of SM/WW.
    Ugh true...
    What could’ve been with DCAU movies. “Power Couple” would’ve been ace. And JL Action was such a fun and fresh take.

The numbers are ready for at least a month, it's the proper analysis that still needs to be written. 😏
    A month?! LOL so another whole month for the write up?

Only in small dose as usual. 😂
    LOL I know know
    The next set of cosplay isn’t lovey dovey ;P

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpn4TbPlMMe/

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...&__tn__=%2B%3E

https://m.facebook.com/MessiahComple...506489/?type=3

Yup, sales for the 1st issue were above 100k counting the reprints. But I believe that DC thinks that this kind of series could be replaced by analogues without a sales loss. So, they closed both SM/WW and BM/SM and "merged" them into the Trinity book.
    We could have had a book of the Trinity in new 52 and this one would be very dynamic and there would be no need to end BM / SM or SM / WW! In new 52 the friendship of Bruce and Clark was real and the contrast between Bruce and Diana very interesting! In Rebirth was completely weird with each other with a SM that came from another planet, a fully modified WW and a lost Batman ... believing readers would swallow easy that they were friends was at least naive on the part of DC! You're right to say that the problem with SMWW was never sales! The book, before those previews from after Convergence has always sold well! In all its trajectory before Convergence was DC top 10 and even then never ceased to be top 20. Another factor that exemplifies the fact that SMWW was at least iconic is the Herculean effort that DC still makes to try to quench SMWW as couple, this effort is not giving the expected result.

Still talking about Trinity I saw in new 52 a very interesting change ... in the pre flashpoint period Diana acted as the middle ground between SM and BM, often appeasing the differences between them but in new 52 I saw Clark as the reliever! Perhaps because Diana had a strong personality and a sometimes imperative voice I saw her as a person who did not readily accept Batman's methods, the way he treats people around him ... Batman imposes himself through fear differently than Diana and Clark who use confidence but it has always been a fact to me that SM and WW have never felt intimidated or even frightened before him. I imagine that the greater coexistence with them, the observation of their behavior, their love would do a great good for Batman as a character, thus opening a new door to stronger emotional stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    We could have had a book of the Trinity in new 52 and this one would be very dynamic and there would be no need to end BM / SM or SM / WW! In new 52 the friendship of Bruce and Clark was real and the contrast between Bruce and Diana very interesting! In Rebirth was completely weird with each other with a SM that came from another planet, a fully modified WW and a lost Batman ... believing readers would swallow easy that they were friends was at least naive on the part of DC! You're right to say that the problem with SMWW was never sales! The book, before those previews from after Convergence has always sold well! In all its trajectory before Convergence was DC top 10 and even then never ceased to be top 20. Another factor that exemplifies the fact that SMWW was at least iconic is the Herculean effort that DC still makes to try to quench SMWW as couple, this effort is not giving the expected result.
    it would have been great to have a trinity book with the new 52, it is the trinity that always dreamed ... certainly had not canceled trinity due to its low number of sales? or was supersons? I don't remember.

Still talking about Trinity I saw in new 52 a very interesting change ... in the pre flashpoint period Diana acted as the middle ground between SM and BM, often appeasing the differences between them but in new 52 I saw Clark as the reliever! Perhaps because Diana had a strong personality and a sometimes imperative voice I saw her as a person who did not readily accept Batman's methods, the way he treats people around him ... Batman imposes himself through fear differently than Diana and Clark who use confidence but it has always been a fact to me that SM and WW have never felt intimidated or even frightened before him. I imagine that the greater coexistence with them, the observation of their behavior, their love would do a great good for Batman as a character, thus opening a new door to stronger emotional stories!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    it would have been great to have a trinity book with the new 52, it is the trinity that always dreamed ... certainly had not canceled trinity due to its low number of sales? or was supersons? I don't remember.
    A trinity book with new52 would’ve been very much more ideal because the relationships were established. One part of Final Days, I think from Action 52, was a tease of what that could’ve been like.
    Rebirth Trinity ended with 22 issues at 21,953. The book was pretty much directionless after reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Both books, I think.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Here's your weekly dose of DCEU SM/WW toys' sappy romance (no Bat-peeping this time):

"The most powerful couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqIzQA6B9Qp/

Here's your weekly dose of DCEU SM/WW toys' sappy romance (no Bat-peeping this time):

"The most powerful couple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqIzQA6B9Qp/
    Caption on point!
    I’m really loving all of this DCEU figures creativity and acknowledgement of SMWW regardless of what actually happened/is happening in DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ugh true...
    What could’ve been with DCAU movies. “Power Couple” would’ve been ace. And JL Action was such a fun and fresh take.
    SuperWonder never really got a chance of a proper representation.

A month?! LOL so another whole month for the write up?
    A month or more. Who knows? 🤣

Awesome cosplays. 😎

We could have had a book of the Trinity in new 52 and this one would be very dynamic and there would be no need to end BM / SM or SM / WW! In new 52 the friendship of Bruce and Clark was real and the contrast between Bruce and Diana very interesting! In Rebirth was completely weird with each other with a SM that came from another planet, a fully modified WW and a lost Batman ... believing readers would swallow easy that they were friends was at least naive on the part of DC!
    A Trinity book would be redundant if there are already BM/SM and SM/WW books. 😉

You're right to say that the problem with SMWW was never sales! The book, before those previews from after Convergence has always sold well! In all its trajectory before Convergence was DC top 10 and even then never ceased to be top 20. Another factor that exemplifies the fact that SMWW was at least iconic is the Herculean effort that DC still makes to try to quench SMWW as couple, this effort is not giving the expected result.
    Yup, that's true, SM/WW was always among the Top 10/15 best selling DC comics.

Rebirth Trinity ended with 22 issues at 21,953. The book was pretty much directionless after reborn.
    It was redundant too as it featured half of the JL. 🤣

Caption on point!
    I’m really loving all of this DCEU figures creativity and acknowledgement of SMWW regardless of what actually happened/is happening in DCEU.
    Yup, people are creating their own "canon" with the DCEU figures. 🙂

A Trinity book would be redundant if there are already BM/SM and SM/WW books. ��
    I would not say that a Trinity book in new 52 would be redundant since we would have a third element of weight that would change the course of the story, I say BM / SM without WW has a course, SMWW without Batman has another course but I understand that could be a little excessive for some people, but I truly believe that minis and trinity specials would be very good and certain successes.

SuperWonder never really got a chance of a proper representation.
    Which doesn’t make any sense given with the little chance it got, even if cut short, made an impact. Given most importantly the history they have, they should’ve gotten a proper chance to flourish which ever way it may period.

A month or more. Who knows? 🤣
    Omg... LOL
    Please let the analysis be done before the year is up.

Awesome cosplays. 😎
    As always right! Tehe

Yup, that's true, SM/WW was always among the Top 10/15 best selling DC comics.
    Proving once again the unjustifiable destruction of the couple is even more unjustifiable....smh

Yup, people are creating their own "canon" with the DCEU figures. 🙂
    Love the creativity of making their own canon but it really emphasizes the wasted opportunity.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqSKXxVHhbX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGNN6YADp1/

“I may not be able to dress like Wonder Woman all the time, but I always feel like her 💪🏻”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqS3HK6lSGv/

I would not say that a Trinity book in new 52 would be redundant since we would have a third element of weight that would change the course of the story, I say BM / SM without WW has a course, SMWW without Batman has another course but I understand that could be a little excessive for some people, but I truly believe that minis and trinity specials would be very good and certain successes.
    Yeah, Trinity specials and minis to add to ongoing SM/WW and BM/SM series is a more feasible idea. Btw, BM appeared in SM/WW and WW in BM/SM, so you still had the trio is some form.

Yeah, Trinity specials and minis to add to ongoing SM/WW and BM/SM series is a more feasible idea. Btw, BM appeared in SM/WW and WW in BM/SM, so you still had the trio is some form.
    Yeah, you are right but by some "mystery" that escapes my poor understanding the BM / SM writer chose to ignore the SMWW relationship ... this would be impossible in an eventual Trinity book.

Which doesn’t make any sense given with the little chance it got, even if cut short, made an impact. Given most importantly the history they have, they should’ve gotten a proper chance to flourish which ever way it may period.
    Yeah, given their history, you would expect there to be more exposure of the SM/WW partnership.

Omg... LOL
    Please let the analysis be done before the year is up.
    😁

“I may not be able to dress like Wonder Woman all the time, but I always feel like her 💪🏻”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqS3HK6lSGv/
    The Superman t-shirt seems homemade. No wonder, according to the stats, no one buy Superman costumes anymore. 😀

Yeah, you are right but by some "mystery" that escapes my poor understanding the BM / SM writer chose to ignore the SMWW relationship ... this would be impossible in an eventual Trinity book.
    Hmm... he didn't ignored it completely. This page is from the 1st BM/SM annual:

Hmm... he didn't ignored it completely. This page is from the 1st BM/SM annual:

Yeah... I remember now... but this story is so confusing that I did not even consider Diana to be real ... she got there mounted on a winged horse and etc ... but well remembered, my friend.
    Ahhhhh just one note: I love the art of Jae Lee!
    Last edited by Deiasilva10; 11-17-2018 at 06:29 PM.