Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264
Results 3,946 to 3,956 of 3956
  1. #3946
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,974

    Default



    Talking of samples I have seen this done before in another style. I wonder if this is something we will see? Or it's just practice?

    @LastSon
    That's beautiful. We've already seen a sample of the sample ��, but the full page is another thing... Diana's look in the 3rd panel is simply gorgeous.

    Hadn't rysketches already colored B&W SM/WW art in the past?
    She looks amazing. And yes rysketches sometimes does. I wonder if he or someone else could take a try?


    @LoveStar
    Ooohhh!!! This is beautiful! No dialogue, no color....but they still stand out and look so amazing together!
    Having a moment of peace on Themyscira?!
    That’s a good question. Why is this just a sample page?!
    Makes me wonder if this will in some way be presented in comic form? Was it already done? This is so gorgeous I can see spiteful DC editorial going ...nooo, they look too good together...let's use something...with less attractive art. Can have people remembering they use to be a couple and love each other in other verses. Another question pops to mind. They are on Themyscira. In current canon did she even find her home? She is like a lost ship at sea with no sense of who she is or direction. Here she does look at peace.

  2. #3947
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Talking of samples I have seen this done before in another style. I wonder if this is something we will see? Or it's just practice?
    Seems just practice.

    She looks amazing. And yes rysketches sometimes does. I wonder if he or someone else could take a try?
    Godstaff perhaps?

  3. #3948
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post


    Talking of samples I have seen this done before in another style. I wonder if this is something we will see? Or it's just practice?

    @LoveStar
    Makes me wonder if this will in some way be presented in comic form? Was it already done? This is so gorgeous I can see spiteful DC going ...nooo, they look too good together...let's use something...with less attractive art. Another question pops to mind. They are on Themyscira. In current canon did she even find her home? She is like a lost ship at sea with no sense of who she is or direction. Here she does look at peace.
    I’ve seen more from that artist. Diana vs Kara as well. So I believe it is just practice, however, story potential right there!!

    LOL well it has been said before. Artists have to tone a little bit because SMWW looked “too sexy” But isn’t that the point? Watering down Kal and Diana isn’t and shouldn’t be period. They are so beautiful side by side no matter what.

    Diana always seem to find her way and peace with Kal. As he does to.
    Themyscira shouldn’t have been taken away from Diana. Her directionless status quo in rebirth has been depressing.

  4. #3949
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,547

    Default

    DCEU SM/WW toys (don't ask me what's going on in the 3rd pic)...

    "Superman and Wonder Woman figures based on the movie."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC_u0KDc6V/

    "#wonderwoman #superman #blastwave #auraeffect #bandaitamashiieffect #wave #impact"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJ_2nIn8ye/

    "This is awkward..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRXIzoHoob/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.

  5. #3950
    Fantastic Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I’ve seen more from that artist. Diana vs Kara as well. So I believe it is just practice, however, story potential right there!!

    LOL well it has been said before. Artists have to tone a little bit because SMWW looked “too sexy” But isn’t that the point? Watering down Kal and Diana isn’t and shouldn’t be period. They are so beautiful side by side no matter what.

    Diana always seem to find her way and peace with Kal. As he does to.
    Themyscira shouldn’t have been taken away from Diana. Her directionless status quo in rebirth has been depressing.
    Funny, when they are apart or with other partners SM and WW are not so sexy, this side is not so evident but put them side by side and boom, this side of them automatically pops up! Instant chemistry

  6. #3951
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Funny, when they are apart or with other partners SM and WW are not so sexy, this side is not so evident but put them side by side and boom, this side of them automatically pops up! Instant chemistry
    IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. 😢

  7. #3952
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    DCEU SM/WW toys (don't ask me what's going on in the 3rd pic)...

    "Superman and Wonder Woman figures based on the movie."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC_u0KDc6V/

    "#wonderwoman #superman #blastwave #auraeffect #bandaitamashiieffect #wave #impact"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrJ_2nIn8ye/

    "This is awkward..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRXIzoHoob/
    More DCEU figures! A series all on their own even being by different posters.

    THE 3rd pic hehe Wonder Woman carrying Superman is always a plus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Funny, when they are apart or with other partners SM and WW are not so sexy, this side is not so evident but put them side by side and boom, this side of them automatically pops up! Instant chemistry
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. 😢
    Current versions don’t have chemistry because they are written to have no true history/relationship/dynamic plus their lack of personality. Written so stiff and robotic period.
    Last edited by LoveStar; Yesterday at 04:44 PM.

  8. #3953
    Fantastic Member Deiasilva10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    IMO, the current versions of SM/WW don't seem to have any chemistry though. ��
    Because at least in my opinion the current version of WW is not WW at all. I've read her books for over 40 years and I can say that this version is the one I least like and the one that least represents who WW is.

  9. #3954
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Because at least in my opinion the current version of WW is not WW at all. I've read her books for over 40 years and I can say that this version is the one I least like and the one that least represents who WW is.
    Rebirth version is very insecure. No personality, seems always sad and uptight. She doesn’t have that fire nor confidence. She doesn’t stand out nor demand the spotlight as new52 version did. I miss that fire, fierceness, and confidence.

  10. #3955
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I’ve seen more from that artist. Diana vs Kara as well. So I believe it is just practice, however, story potential right there!!
    Story potential... for a fighting game. 😁

    Diana always seem to find her way and peace with Kal. As he does to.
    Themyscira shouldn’t have been taken away from Diana. Her directionless status quo in rebirth has been depressing.
    It seems that kind of unnecessary change that will be retconned sooner or later. Be patient. 😉

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    More DCEU figures! A series all on their own even being by different posters.
    Yeah, it has become a weekly appointment now. Stay Tuned. 😅

    THE 3rd pic hehe Wonder Woman carrying Superman is always a plus!
    Where is she carrying him? Is it the snu snu time? 🤣

    Current versions don’t have chemistry because they are written to have no true history/relationship/dynamic plus their lack of personality. Written so stiff and robotic period.
    Hater!!! 😜 Their lack of interaction is already enough as a reason. 😉

    More DCEU toys photography...

    "Together. 🖤"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRYBptgnCF/

    "#wonderwoman #superman #batman #catwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWP-kwHSGZ/

    "Well here's to brighter day..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWP-kwHSGZ/

  11. #3956
    Astonishing Member LoveStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Story potential... for a fighting game. 😁
    LOL! Nah I’d rather not have injustice nightmares!

    It seems that kind of unnecessary change that will be retconned sooner or later. Be patient. 😉
    Patience.....trying...trying...
    But I hope that when this unnecessary change is retconned, it’s not just lazily, oh Diana is at home now. No memory foolery either. Can there be solid stories where there’s no half done, off panel “development”??

    Yeah, it has become a weekly appointment now. Stay Tuned. 😅
    Haha! Very much looking forward to more posts!

    Where is she carrying him? Is it the snu snu time? 🤣
    So she’s carrying him to like the nearest quarters? Lol so the background has to be the WatchTower
    Still doesn’t explain why Spidey is there?

    Hater!!! 😜 Their lack of interaction is already enough as a reason. 😉
    Never. Just facts...

    More DCEU toys photography...

    "Together. 🖤"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRYBptgnCF/

    "#wonderwoman #superman #batman #catwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWP-kwHSGZ/

    "Well here's to brighter day..."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWP-kwHSGZ/
    The first one is very sweet!

    SuperWonder and BatCat! Wow

    The 3rd is great! Looks like they are getting prepared to face a threat approaching.

    The photographers really capture great shots!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •