Page 115 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4211

Whoa. Dat art.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Wonder Mom and her superboy

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn_jrsqnaDd/

Wonder Woman and her superboy racing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCHR2LH...=1s3znicc8wta4

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    WOW. This is amazing. The new 52 Superman has the most sex appeal I have seen of any Superman in comics and it is reflected in all the fan art and pro art.
    Totally agree! New52 Superman didn’t have the clumsy doofus like persona. He was a cool, laid back guy. Miss the sexy superbeard too. And loved how new 52 Diana was drawn. Both hot!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It seems this guy is looking for the right Wonder Woman for him.

I always wanted to see new 52 SM with HIS golden age like personality from his jeans and tee days with young new 52 WW. What a shame they just did not grab these opportunities. A new 52 earth should have been given its own place and allowed to grow.

Yes please! This design is perfect. Would be the dream book!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It seems this guy is looking for the right Wonder Woman for him.
    Or wants them all

I'd like to add my support for Brian Bucellato to write a SMWW story. As you all said, the guy was able to capture the nuances that made SMWW who they are even when they are falling from grace or as heroes. He did not just dump on Diana like Tom Taylor did and his Superman came across way more sympathetic in terms of why he chooses the path he does. I loved his last two issues of SMWW. He nailed Diana again. I might seem harsh here but he did 2 issues of SMWW better than Tomasi did in his 15 plus run. It just kinda bugs me Tomasi got so many issues and Soule and Bucellato less chances to show what they could do.
    I consider Tomasi's proper run being just 5 issues (his 1st arc). The remaining 12 issues he wrote were just 1 year-long filler before killing the main Superman. He didn't care much about keep writing a series and relationship that he knew would end in a year.

I also liked Sholly Fisch story from the annual. Given what we saw in DK3...I would have really liked to see what Azz could do with new 52 SMWW. I always wanted to see new 52 SM with HIS golden age like personality from his jeans and tee days with young new 52 WW. What a shame they just did not grab these opportunities. A new 52 earth should have been given its own place and allowed to grow. What DC did by merging is so creatively stunted and bankrupt. They could have given Rebirth to those who wanted the old classic conservative stuff they used to in canon and given new 52 Superman and WW AU. The idea DC are willing to have books going with SM or WW acting like douchebags like Injustice and people hating on them etc but refuse to explore other versions in other titles that can be heroic too is baffling to me.
    DC didn't invest much in alternate Earths. Nor it invests much in other characters outside of Batman.
    What was the last alternative version of SM/WW as a couple? The Miller's one in the DKIII miniseries that although heavily features the JL it's a Batman book and marketed as such.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Totally agree! New52 Superman didn’t have the clumsy doofus like persona. He was a cool, laid back guy. Miss the sexy superbeard too. And loved how new 52 Diana was drawn. Both hot!
    Another thing that Arthur could teach Superman is to embrace the beard.

I agree with you and Hellacre about Superman being drawn more "sexy" during the New52. Diana didn't changed much visually after Rebirth, imo. She's "hot" the same as before.

Bombshells Wonder Woman and Superman by @terrydodsonart inks by Rachel Dodson Colored by Me for practice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBA4uAh...d=ol202n0xdmdt

Husband and Wife artists! Of course both love SMWW

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBz8yci...=1ggew9mge62sm

Cake Topper, chocolate cake with strawberries! Great choice!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCITl5F...d=3d5ohsss4jwh

Husband and Wife artists! Of course both love SMWW

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoBz8yci...=1ggew9mge62sm
    Oh, I have already seen this couple and their works. I remember that they used a SM/WW cake topper at their wedding.

Cake Topper, chocolate cake with strawberries! Great choice!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoCITl5F...d=3d5ohsss4jwh
    Insert Homer Simpson drooling gif here.

Another thing that Arthur could teach Superman is to embrace the beard.

I agree with you and Hellacre about Superman being drawn more "sexy" during the New52. Diana didn't changed much visually after Rebirth, imo. She's "hot" the same as before.

Nah, Clark has to be clean cut and a goody Boy Scout doofus

New52 Clark was proud and embraced the beard especially with Diana liking it too.
    Eh.... Rebirth Diana’s look just as her characterization has its ups and downs I guess, depends on the artist. New52 Diana was pretty consistent. Daniel was going for tennis player type. Herbert, I think was going for the same. Benes of course gotta emphasize on the curves

Oh, I have already seen this couple and their works. I remember that they used a SM/WW cake topper at their wedding.

Insert Homer Simpson drooling gif here.
    Yep! This duo too, is a great artist choice for SMWW. Husband and wife tag team!

Right! LOL sugar level through the roof!

New52 Clark was proud and embraced the beard especially with Diana liking it too.
    Yeah, but unlike Arthur, he embraced it just for a few issues.

Eh.... Rebirth Diana’s look just as her characterization has its ups and downs I guess, depends on the artist. New52 Diana was pretty consistent. Daniel was going for tennis player type. Herbert, I think was going for the same. Benes of course gotta emphasize on the curves
    All of her modern depictions seem consistent to me.

Yeah, but unlike Arthur, he embraced it just for a few issues.

All of her modern depictions seem consistent to me.
    Because it was snatched off he could’ve kept it. Better than the buzzcut but mahnke made that work just a bit.

I think it’s the uniform that obviously gives a different view.