Page 11 of 281 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Original meeting was better than this contrived forced conflict for sure. This made no sense to do.
    The instant connection and Diana knowing she would give Clark her heart. Love it! New52 Diana was very true to herself and her feelings.
    completely agree and yes Diana New 52 was great

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    SMWW 30 and 31 (if I'm not mistaken, the last two issues) were great. It is sad that the writers of Rebirth decided to ignore them. They showed how much Diana loved Clark and that she was not interested in Steve or at least that she much preferred Clark to him. by things like these it is that it is more obvious to me that Rebirth is a reboot and does not follow continuity as DC likes to say.
    Yup, the panels are from SM/WW #30/31 published in the volume "A Savage End". What appropriate title.

Rebirth is a reboot for Superman and Wonder Woman, a new direction for every other character.

as we can see obviously Rebirth follows continuity ...

What is my favorite first meet? I would say that post-crisis, are the stories of Clark and Diana in Post-crisis who made me a fan of Superwonder. While the meet in the new 52 is not my favorite was the beginning of a great era so is impossible to not love it
    I too like that one. It had more depth because of their inner monologues about their feelings. They spent almost a year thinking of each other before going on a date. Great build up.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-12-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yup, the panels are from SM/WW #30/31 published in the volume "A Savage End". What appropriate title.

Rebirth is a reboot for Superman and Wonder Woman, a new direction for every other characters.
    Honestly, issue 30/31 just shows how much of a waste and terrible decision it was to ruin new52 relationship and just makes the rebirth contradictions so much worse. Clark and Diana have such beautiful, powerful, “real” moments together. Actual panel proof not used as mouth pieces or off panel contrivances. Their relationship has years of so much in depth development. What a shame it’s ignored.

Honestly, issue 30/31 just shows how much of a waste and terrible decision it was to ruin new52 relationship and just makes the rebirth contradictions so much worse. Clark and Diana have such beautiful, powerful, “real” moments together. Actual panel proof not used as mouth pieces or off panel contrivances. Their relationship has years of so much in depth development. What a shame it’s ignored.
    I would've liked something in the vein of these 2 issues written by Buccellato as a follow-up to Soule run instead of what we got.

"Delightful breakfast 🍞🍳☕with my wife💍"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYrmw8AhF2/

Another power couple trend, although it’s been for a long while...matching shirts! “She’s my Wonder Woman.” “He’s my Superman.” Adorable!
    C344D69D-C425-4C0F-A49D-313399D58138.jpg
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-13-2018 at 08:44 AM.

What am I seeing?

What am I seeing?
    Im guessing this couple does yoga together fit, tranquil, zen couple LOL

Im guessing this couple does yoga together fit, tranquil, zen couple LOL
    Makes sense.

I think that Cavill and Gadot do yoga too.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-13-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Cat Dail self-promotes her SM/WW inspired song "Wonder Love" via twitter: https://twitter.com/catdailmusic/sta...18125737877505

Incredible Member

Post-Flashpoint Diana thinks back to her first meeting with Superman and how she felt...

Never thought that it would be a better version of their first meeting in the wonder woman book rather then the SM/WW book that was supposed to be about their relationship and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Never thought that it would be a better version of their first meeting in the wonder woman book rather then the SM/WW book that was supposed to be about their relationship and other things.
    These panels aren't from the Wonder Woman book but from SM/WW #30-31.

Incredible Member

These panels aren't from the Wonder Woman book but from SM/WW #30-31.
    Ah okay, must have got mixed up with the wonder woman issues where she sees her desires come to life and she's pregnant with Clarks child. I thought that flashback back would have been among those scenes.

Incredible Member

Cat Dail self-promotes her SM/WW inspired song "Wonder Love" via twitter: https://twitter.com/catdailmusic/sta...18125737877505

Looks good, seen a few of these recently (though I can't remember them of the top of my head) which is always a good thing.