Page 125 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4211

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLG7Ebj...=1ik2tk0kux6ci

Sábado é dia de muito amor lá no BeeGreen do Boulevard Shopping 😋
    Esse casalzinho estará lá, espalhando essa fofura, vamos? ❤️

Translation: “Saturday is a lot of love day there at BeeGreen Boulevard Shopping 😋 This little couple will be there spreading this cuteness, shall we?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMRc_Pg...d=odp47icalpo1

I still haven't figured out how to sit across from u & not be madly in love with everything u do & Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me .❤️❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMgbuhl...=16mb56rmgwrm0

Subtle moments between Kal and Diana in HiC #1. I'll tag it since the issue's so new.

spoilers:
    Superman's the first to arrive at Sanctuary to survey the crime scene. Batman's 15 minutes out and on the way and tells Clark not to touch anything. Diana replies back quickly that Clark knows that. She's not aggressive about it, but its a quick and definitive correction that Superman knows what he's doing. I read it as a moment of unwavering trust and clarity even in an emotional moment. Second, when Superman finds Hot Spot's body, he kneels beside it, shaken, noting that he had a catch phrase and trying to remember it. Diana just says "Clark" as he's speaking, knowing he's hurting. Third, once all three are there and are inside the farm house which serves as the entrance to the real facility, Diana has a hand on Superman's shoulder as he stands with his head down over the bodies of Roy and Wally
    end of spoilers

Its not much, but subtlety is all DC seems to be allowing these days in this era of condescending and patronizing their dynamic at most turns to make status quo the one true eventuality no questions asked.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-26-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Subtle moments between Kal and Diana in HiC #1. I'll tag it since the issue's so new.

spoilers:
    Superman's the first to arrive at Sanctuary to survey the crime scene. Batman's 15 minutes out and on the way and tells Clark not to touch anything. Diana replies back quickly that Clark knows that. She's not aggressive about it, but its a quick and definitive correction that Superman knows what he's doing. I read it as a moment of unwavering trust and clarity even in an emotional moment. Second, when Superman finds Hot Spot's body, he kneels beside it, shaken, noting that he had a catch phrase and trying to remember it. Diana just says "Clark" as he's speaking, knowing he's hurting. Third, once all three are there and are inside the farm house which serves as the entrance to the real facility, Diana has a hand on Superman's shoulder as he stands with his head down over the bodies of Roy and Wally
    end of spoilers

Its not much, but subtlety is all DC seems to be allowing these days in this era of condescending and patronizing their dynamic at most turns to make status quo the one true eventuality no questions asked.
    Nice that Rebirth Diana was written less robotic but...
    I don’t know. I mean...it would have more meaning if they had some kind of something believable before this, but as bolded above it’s hard to care in a sense. Even this book in general hard to care because everything is kind of all talk, being told what to care for, hints and such but it’s not shown through out naturally.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Heroes in Crisis #1 (2 of the panels mentioned by Sacred Knight in his post above)...

Superman and Wonder Woman as dinosaurs in Harley Quinn #50...

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-26-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Heroes in Crisis #1 (2 of the panels mentioned by Sacred Knight in his post above)...

Superman and Wonder Woman as dinosaurs in Harley Quinn #50...

Clay Mann’s art is beautiful. Might not be interested in the story but art is excellent.

LOL this is funny and I totally agree with Harley! Dino Diana for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Clay Mann’s art is beautiful. Might not be interested in the story but art is excellent.
    Clay Mann was one of my pick for a hypothetical SM/WW book. His Kal and Diana are amazing.

LOL this is funny and I totally agree with Harley! Dino Diana for the win!
    No love for dino Supes? You want him extinct.

Clay Mann was one of my pick for a hypothetical SM/WW book. His Kal and Diana are amazing.

No love for dino Supes? You want him extinct.
    Yes! What a dream that is!

Superman deserves a couple of beat downs and some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

These are the kind of details you take into consideration if you're a longtime SM/WW fan or those "subtle moments" don't really say anything if you're not accustomed to these characters' history.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-26-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Yes! What a dream that is!
    Let's keep dreaming.

Superman deserves a couple of beat downs and some.
    I knew you hate him for some reason and wish the worst for him.

Superman and Wonder Woman in Teen Titans Go! - The Movie...

I think Clark is hugging the wrong person ...

Let's keep dreaming.

I knew you hate him for some reason and wish the worst for him.
    Because dreams come true!!!! Haha I couldn’t type that with a straight face! Heh it was so corny....

Hmmm....I’ll say my tolerance for ungrateful idiot behavior is very low. Need some sense knocked into him.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I think Clark is hugging the wrong person ...
    I thought the same thing.

Because dreams come true!!!! Haha I couldn’t type that with a straight face! Heh it was so corny...

Hmmm....I’ll say my tolerance for ungrateful idiot behavior is very low. Need some sense knocked into him.
    I'm not sure if being kicked would help him. Batman kicks Superman for decades and Clark is only getting worse.

I'm not sure if being kicked would help him. Batman kicks Superman for decades and Clark is only getting worse.
    Try tying him up really tight in the lasso. Needs a good slap by a God...Dad Zeus or Big Bro Hercules will do just fine

Try tying him up really tight in the lasso. Needs a good slap by a God...Dad Zeus or Big Bro Hercules will do just fine
    You're just projecting into Kal your resentment toward WB/DC for how they handled the SM/WW's relationship.

He's not bad, he's just written that way.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-26-2018 at 03:03 PM.

You're just projecting into Kal your resentment toward WB/DC for how they handled the SM/WW's relationship.

He's not bad, he's just written that way.
    Welp I mean there is a lot of projecting going on and it starts within him so sorry but he has to get the backlash of it. Contrivances and OOC behavior makes me shutter it’s so horrorfying