Page 13 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    These SM/WW wedding rings that I keep seeing are licensed? Does WB/DC earns a percentage from their sale?
    I’m not sure.
    I know there are licensed hot topic rings, others for sure are costumized engravements.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I’m not sure.
    I know there are licensed hot topic rings, others for sure are costumized engravements.
    I asked because if it's WB/DC to licensing SM/WW wedding rings makes a huge difference.

I asked because if it's WB/DC to licensing SM/WW wedding rings makes a huge difference.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they did have some other than hot topic liscenced. Just as the Kiss selfie is being sporadically licensed

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did have some other than hot topic liscenced. Just as the Kiss selfie is being sporadically licensed

One of the SMWW videos posted on the SMWW IG has Superpower by Beyoncé for the music. Coincidently, I’m not sure if this is actual promo art or was fan made. Either way, pretty awesome that SMWW was the silhouette visual art reference. As well as the entire song is definitely fitting for Kal and Diana.

3D1A5D34-8CDC-46F0-890D-0B3853840F6A.jpg

Video: https://instagram.com/p/BmbUobmHcWg/

I'm seeing double. CBR can't be fixed fast enough.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did have some other than hot topic licenced. Just as the Kiss selfie is being sporadically licensed
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they did have some other than hot topic licenced. Just as the Kiss selfie is being sporadically licensed
    I'm not sure how these things work but the Superman and Wonder Woman symbols are under copyright from DC. These jewelers must have some sort of agreement because a company like DC sues for much less: https://www.newsarama.com/25310-dc-c...rman-logo.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    But you don't KNOW what she was, all you have is heresay. People spit ball ideas all the time to frame what they want for a particular character or Scene, doesn't mean what is said will end up on the page or on screen (Batman raped in prison?) Snyder is very open to Ideas and he listens to input hense Why actors want to work with him and speak up for his vision. Nothing world changing was ever Easy or Safe. You say Wonder Woman's Armor was painted with the Blood of her Enemies well that means she had to have had Enemies meaning she wasn't sitting on her Duff for a hundred years. I get it though. You guys wanted a silly summer pop corn flick, I wanted KINGDOM COME. Something Epic and Lasting. There's a reason people still talk about MoS and BvS and not Justice League other then that they want the Snyder Cut.
    I think a lot of us wanted Kingdom Come, I just didn't want to get through a combo of Injustice and the dark knight returns to get there really, especially with the changes that zack would have been brought in.

Yup, Injustice and the Dark Knight Returns are a deadly combo.

Incredible Member

I'm not sure how these things work but the Superman and Wonder Woman symbols are under copyright from DC. These jewelers must have some sort of agreement because a company like DC sues for much less: https://www.newsarama.com/25310-dc-c...rman-logo.html
    I'm sure if it's official merch then they have to have the copyright. Plus it's bioworld as well who made them who say they make licensed apparel:
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/bioworld-merchandising

One of the SMWW videos posted on the SMWW IG has Superpower by Beyoncé for the music. Coincidently, I’m not sure if this is actual promo art or was fan made. Either way, pretty awesome that SMWW was the silhouette visual art reference. As well as the entire song is definitely fitting for Kal and Diana.

3D1A5D34-8CDC-46F0-890D-0B3853840F6A.jpg

Video: https://instagram.com/p/BmbUobmHcWg/
    Looks more like Phoenix then Wonder Woman but whatev

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    I'm sure if it's official merch then they have to have the copyright. Plus it's bioworld as well who made them who say they make licensed apparel:
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/bioworld-merchandising
    Ah, thanks for the infos.

Incredible Member

Yup, Injustice and the Dark Knight Returns are a deadly combo.
    Yeah and with the Bat shipping and the central role for lois in all things superman in regards to him being a hero, I'm fairly confident that if we did get a kingdom come, it'd not be one we recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    I think a lot of us wanted Kingdom Come, I just didn't want to get through a combo of Injustice and the dark knight returns to get there really, especially with the changes that zack would have been brought in.
    According to Zack, He's what kept WB from changing Supes too much. They wanted to Jon Peters that shit. The Giant Freaking Spider guy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Looks more like Phoenix then Wonder Woman but whatev
    Yeah either phoenix or captain marvel, the sash almost looks like the lasso which throws people I guess. Had to take a second look for that.

Ah, thanks for the infos.
    You're welcome