Page 136 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Can't wait to see the pics if it ever happens, lol.

I'd love to see the Broadway show that this couple did. Is there any recording around?
    Hehe I know it’s more than likely we will come across it

Hmm...will have to check around. So it’s quite possible!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I am certain CatWoman was the initial character and it eventually morphed into Wondercat. Gal admitted they fleshed out WW character, after BM v SM, after reading the source material.
    No, she was WW since the beginning. Rumors of WW appearing in the movie circulated already in 2012 and Gal was officially cast as WW in 2013. Snyder said that WW was into the script at the early stage after he got the idea of introduce the character as a mysterious girl.

Wonder if Patty will take any cues from SM 2? Could free Gal up for WW3. Shame about Henry if he is truly out.
    I'm sure that WW84 will mirror themes/story elements of SMII as the first movie did with Donner's SM:TM.

Herny's agent should stop asking money to WB and let Henry plays Superman for cheap for that role as Diana's present day love interest in WW3.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-28-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Luck? Judging by what I have seen for the last decade, you got your work cut out for you. SMWW couples and families are never ending. Remember Justin Trudeau and his wife was Clark and Diana last year!? I mean, how cool was that?!
    HAHA!!! I’m trying to stay motivated here!!! But that’s true!

And YES! OMG! So amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hehe I know it’s more than likely we will come across it
    I wonder who will post it first... me or you. Hehe.

Hmm...will have to check around. So it’s quite possible!
    I tried to search it months ago, but there were videos with just some snippets of the show.

Even SM/WW have become "victims" of the hugely popular meme started by Antonio Guillem... don't hate me if you have a different idea of "funny" than me, ok? :-p

http://rymslim.tumblr.com/post/17813...than-i-thought

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQgXhdAXkw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEZeE9AXF9/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-28-2018 at 08:56 PM.

I wonder who will post it first... me or you. Hehe.

I tried to search it months ago, but there were videos with just some snippets of the show.
    HAHA! Competitive tag team!

Oh ok! Hmmm? Will still keep searching, it’s somewhere! (Cross fingers)

Even SM/WW have become "victims" of the hugely popular meme started by Antonio Guillem... don't hate me if you have a different idea of "funny" than me, ok?

http://rymslim.tumblr.com/post/17813...than-i-thought

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQgXhdAXkw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEZeE9AXF9/
    LOL!!! OMG!
    Diana’s expression! He is so in trouble!!!
    The third... payback!

It begins......
    Can you believe Mom bought our costumes a month early??? Gracie’s was a little big, so she’s going to have to sew it a bit 😅😂 👻 🎃

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoS3iWdD...=11cgybscda8hl

Superman and Wonder Woman shot glasses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSz4sAl...=1xc1igc8wr1a2

The swap.
    He wouldn’t say, but he feels empowered. Yet a little windy.

http://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/1785...eels-empowered

HAHA! Competitive tag team!
    I'll win.

Oh ok! Hmmm? Will still keep searching, it’s somewhere! (Cross fingers)
    Good luck with that too.

LOL!!! OMG!
    Diana’s expression! He is so in trouble!!!
    The third... payback!
    It looks like Superman is attracted by popular brands, first the fresh from success WW then it's Marvel's BW, lol. Can't blame Diana if she wants to dump him for the first guy she sees on the street.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-28-2018 at 09:25 PM.

It looks like Superman is attracted by popular brands, first the fresh from success WW then it's Marvel's BW, lol. Can't blame Diana if she wants to dump him for the first guy she sees on the street.
    It’s what he deserves for being an idiot! LOL He has lost his senses and manners!

It’s what he deserves for being an idiot! LOL He has lost his senses and manners!
    Haha. Even if the memes are meant to be just for fun, they're not so far from Superman's portrait in a recently released comic book that we discussed here just 2 days ago.

He totally deserves it.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-28-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Haha. Even if the memes are meant to be just for fun, they're not so far from Superman's portrait in a recently released comic books that we discussed just 2 days ago here.
    Smh. Right! LOL I guess you know...he does want to be human so bad, he has learned and took on bad human ways too

Never disrespect a Queen
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-28-2018 at 09:37 PM.

The swap.
    He wouldn’t say, but he feels empowered. Yet a little windy.

http://godstaff.tumblr.com/post/1785...eels-empowered
    Oh God, it feels so weird seeing a male character with as much as exposed skin as the female ones have had for decades. I've always been pro-pants for WW because it doesn't feel right to me showing her ass.

Smh. Right! LOL I guess you know...he does want to be human so bad, he has learned and took on bad human ways too
    I doubt it was the Kents who taught him these ways. Prob Pete Ross was a bad example for Clark.

Never disrespect a Queen
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-28-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Agreed. Left field attraction is not sexy nor does it have anything much to sustain it. Nor is attraction that is mostly to prop one character's machismo without him doing much to attain it.

SMWW is natural and organic built on friendship, trust, truth, mutual respect and shared ideals, aspirations etc. Diana in most canons, always connected to Clark because she said it...of all her allies he understood best what she was trying to do. Patty's commentary also confirms that the both share the same vision in how they see the world. We will find tons of comic material with Clark and Diana in terms of interaction, them working alongside each other in very stressful and dire situations, looking out for each other, sharing problems, debating how to deal with issues, connecting emotionally, comforting the other , allowing themselves to be vulnerable etc. She has more with him than any other male character in the last 30 something years. And I am not talking stuff like cooing at each other, dating or flirting. That is common , run of the mill stuff you can get with any love interest.

From myriad events, spanning years...the moment they met and forged their friendship where he told her his secret from the start to many stories like Our Worlds At War, A League of One, Sacrifice, KC, New Frontier, Trinity War, Truth, Doomed, Savage Dawn, etc etc...Clark and Diana don't have anyone in their life like each other. I'm sorry any one who thinks they have...they don't. PG and SG are strong but they are like family. He don't see them the same way and would feel responsible for them. Other meta women, he does not have that level of trust as he does with Diana. Batman? Sure there is respect etc there but they are not the same school of thought. Fear is not the tool of Clark or Diana. And Bruce has trust issues. And other humans Kal might be close to...sure they could all be very heroic and good etc but again, they simply don't and can't walk in his shoes in terms of the weight he feels on his shoulders. Diana can because from birth she carries this expectation of someone groomed to be in a position of power. She is a princess. She is a demi goddess. She wished to use her gifts to help a whole new world that she has to learn to adapt to. It has its own pressures. So his relationship with Diana imo is very important for his sense of balance and sanity. For them both. The idea they need one race ( human) to ground them is very myopic thinking as far as I see. The idea they need someone who does not have burdens so they can take time out is ridiculous as well. Not if you are a true hero, protector, savior. That is not something you do at your convenience. Nor can you just take time from it or presume because you have a wife or kid you should be exempt to some stuff while picking and choosing when to go save the world. Not when you have such power as SM does. Cops, soldiers, firefighters all have family, they don't get to pick and choose when and who they protect and serve. They certainly won't leave a comrade struggling or a battlefield to go serve their own personal interest...nor put each other first before innocents or the greater good. Diana never ever would expect this of Clark. I could never see her permitting him to save her as his priority. If his choice was save her or the world...I see her demanding he leave her to die and save everyone. If Clark really loved the earth as they claim he does...he'd never make that choice to sit while thousands died for one person. To make him opt for such choices is not romantic or heroic or even flawed. It's self serving. If he feels he has to do that then he should hang up the cape.

Soule has her say it. The day he ever did that for her...they would be over. And for me this is the best and most admirable kind of love because it embodies real sacrifice.
    Absolutely agree 100% with all of this!!

The bold, Diana wouldn’t find that flattering or romantic at all. She would probably drop kick him herself if he ever lost focus or even questioned what the right thing is to do. If she would die, she would die in honor and her death would not go in vain with him wallowing in self pity or turning into a tyrant. She would want him to keep fighting the good fight for better and not hold back, not hesitate.

Oh God, it feels so weird seeing a male character with as much as exposed skin as the female ones have had for decades. I've always be pro-pants for WW because it doesn't feel right to me showing her ass.

I doubt it was the Kents who taught him these ways. I guess Pete Ross was a bad example for Clark.

Exactly.
    Heh, I think going as far as a Wonder thong is too far. But honestly, I don’t care. It’s embracing the beauty of the body, no shame. The guys wear tights and their underwear on the outside anyway.

So Clark is easily influenced? I thought he was a leader not a follower?