Page 14 of 281 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Yeah and with the Bat shipping and the central role for lois in all things superman in regards to him being a hero, I'm fairly confident that if we did get a kingdom come, it'd not be one we recognize.
    I'm fairly sure that nothing that even vaguely resembled KC was even in the cards.

@JeisonWolf

I mentioned to you that there was another SM/WW moment in the first issues of Hitch's JLA but I couldn't find it. Here it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    LOL, I'm sure most of the people posting here want Kingdom Come too.
    Even if the "dark" Wonder Woman that WB/Snyder wanted never materialized, the seeds of it are there in BvS.
    It's no coincidence that from the Diana introduced in BvS there's nothing left but the actress, the rest has been ignored or retconned.
    Btw, I wanted more than anything else to highlight Patty's words on SM/WW's similarities as relevant to the topic of this thread.

Like a video edit or a gifs?
    The Moment you place WW during WW1 you have to explain where she was for 100 years and why she was a No show during the BZE. The most Logical Answer is that she ether left Humanity to it own devices or was so small scale that she was an Urban Legend like Clark had become. Snyder's Universe was Based on Logic. SS was to show Meta human Existed but were ether in hiding or in custody. You don't think Waller would have tracked Diana down had she been strutting herself around Europe? Would her very presence have started a Superpowered Arms race? People don't think about the BIG Picture and how everything connects when it comes to these movies man. People damn Jonathon Kent for his Pessimism when any other Parent would have had him on a Reality Show faster then you could say Honey BooBoo or touted him as the Second Coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Looks more like Phoenix then Wonder Woman but whatev
    true! the tie reminds me more of Jean as Phoenix but the boy obviously reminds me of Clark

I'm not sure how these things work but the Superman and Wonder Woman symbols are under copyright from DC. These jewelers must have some sort of agreement because a company like DC sues for much less: https://www.newsarama.com/25310-dc-c...rman-logo.html
    I think that once DC liscensed the symbols for hot topic rings...it could be a possibility actual jewelers jumped at the chance too?

@JeisonWolf

I mentioned to you that there was another SM/WW moment in the first issues of Hitch's JLA but I couldn't find it. Here it is...

Oh yes I remember this ... God I'm sure the story of the children would have been much better originally. Cursed new/old status quo.

The Moment you place WW during WW1 you have to explain where she was for 100 years and why she was a No show during the BZE. The most Logical Answer is that she ether left Humanity to it own devices or was so small scale that she was an Urban Legend like Clark had become. Snyder's Universe was Based on Logic. SS was to show Meta human Existed but were ether in hiding or in custody. You don't think Waller would have tracked Diana down had she been strutting herself around Europe? Would her very presence have started a Superpowered Arms race? People don't think about the BIG Picture and how everything connects when it comes to these movies man. People damn Jonathon Kent for his Pessimism when any other Parent would have had him on a Reality Show faster then you could say Honey BooBoo or touted him as the Second Coming.
    It isn't just abandoning humanity for a hundred years, but also Diana's characterization is off. I'm glad Patty Jenkins was more true to the character.

The main problem is that they wanted to make Diana a dark character who would have been a sadistic murderer. "his armor bathed in the blood of his enemies" to which it reminds you, an honorable warrior or a brutal and bloodthirsty one? Diana is supposed to be a symbol of light, hope and truth, not this.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I think that once DC liscensed the symbols for hot topic rings...it could be a possibility actual jewelers jumped at the chance too?
    Possible. Do you have pics of these hot topic rings? I don't remember having ever heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Oh yes I remember this ... God I'm sure the story of the children would have been much better originally.
    Has anyone ever asked Hitch via twitter if the story was originally really meant to be different?

It would be cool to have an actual confirmation from the author about Hunter Prince's parentage at the pitching stage of the story.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-14-2018 at 03:46 PM.

The problem is that, in the original scenes, they're fighting each other not dancing. There isn't much that can be edited to make it look they're dancing.
    Oh no, those anime fans do a whole lot more than just edit stuff. They look more like they created a very good approx of their fav characters.
    I literally wanted them making the SMWW dancing video animation using their own designs.
    Would probably take a bit of time doing it, maybe simplify the SM and WW designs (ie what Pokemon anime artists did to get characters that are easier to animate in Sun & Moon).

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Oh no, those anime fans do a whole lot more than just edit stuff. They look more like they created a very good approx of their fav characters.
    I literally wanted them making the SMWW dancing video animation using their own designs.
    Would probably take a bit of time doing it, maybe simplify the SM and WW designs (ie what Pokemon anime artists did to get characters that are easier to animate in Sun & Moon).
    I've never seen the kind of video you mention. It seems there's a more complex process to make them than the simple re-edit I was talking about.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-14-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Speaking of Superman and Wonder Woman dancing (I dunno if you've already seen this video.)...

I've never seen the kind of video you mention. It seems there's a more complex process to make them than the simple re-edit I was talking about.
    http://sparklerredpanda.tumblr.com/p...as-you-say-run

The fanmade animation I've mentioned was for My Hero Academia anime. You've heard of the show, right? Considering its superhero theme.
    Granted, the fan who made the animation is an animation student.
    It was quite impressive.