Page 144 of 281 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    And one day someone is going to have to decide what they want Diana to be? Ambassador. Government spy. Richly dressed lady just moving around and living out fine apartments while fighting monsters. Femme fatale. Martial artist. Biker chick. Antique dealer. Nurse. Teacher. Would be dictator. Lunatic. The woman has done it all yet they say she has no inkling what it is like to be human.
    More likely she's going to have an identity crisis.

The father of WW I think would approve of SMWW.
    Only if Diana could submit Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hmmm...I think it’s a high possibility.

Women's strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman. -William Moulton Marston
    Probably Marston was subconsciously the 1st Super/Wonder shipper of history.

Aww, other Super-Wonder sit-com material.

Curious about why this couple dressed up as Wonder Woman and Superman for their baby announcement? Here’s a little story.

I think this may take the cake for the most memorable pregnancy announcement shoot I’ve ever had the pleasure to do. For starters, the parents-to-be had no clue that they were in for a full blown photo session when they showed up that afternoon. It was a total surprise!
    I had received a phone call the night before the shoot from a friend of mine. She said that she knew it was last minute, but asked if I had any openings for a pregnancy announcement photo shoot the next day. With thunderstorms on the horizon, my friend was worried that the iPhone photo that the couple had requested of her wouldn’t cut it. So, that’s when she thought of me. I’m so glad that she did!
    Minutes later, my friend found out that the couple were going to be wearing costumes! She wasn’t told what the costumes were going to be, but once I knew who the couple was I had an inkling. Mom-to-be (aka Rose, aka Wonder Woman) is a Spartan Racer and American Ninja Warrior. She’s frequently seen running at a ridiculously fast clip while sporting Wonder Woman attire. Dad-to-be (aka Tim, aka Superman) is an inspiring Superman of a Fitness Coach. It just made sense.
    I have to admit, I was a little nervous. You never know what reaction you are going to get when you spring a photo session on someone. I shouldn’t have worried. Rose, was so adorable. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. We were extremely lucky. In perfect Seattle fashion the predicted thunderstorm didn’t appear, and instead we ended up with a sunny winter afternoon. While cold, this couple was definitely tough enough to brave the cold.
    We ended up doing a majority of the shoot just outside the house. During our coffee break (when the resilient couple was warming up from being out in the cold in costumes) I kept shooting. I think the shots in the kitchen are my favorites from the day. They weren’t planned, but the afternoon winter light bouncing around the light surfaces in the kitchen just so gorgeous. I just kept shooting.
    For the very last shots, I set up some lights for more dramatic lighting. For being in the backyard, I thought they turned out pretty darn good.

SMWW are one of the most inspirational images for future parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Only if Diana could submit Superman.
    Superman doesn’t mind especially if he has the chance to get tied up in the lasso

Aww, other Super-Wonder sit-com material.
    Superman and Wonder Woman: Super Parenthood

Imagine Kal being extra over protective because Diana thinks she can still go slay some demons from Tartarus.

They are man and woman together. Sure they can shatter a mountain and take on parademon hordes but when it comes to the matters of the heart...they love , they fear, they hope, they hate, they feel, they react...Clark and Diana faces the same issues any couple would have behind closed door.s Where do we go tonight? What do we do ? What tv channel to look at? Who is gonna cook? Clark, that is not even a question. You of course. Should we go to that gala by Bruce? How do I look? Stop hogging the bed. Did you have to eat all the ice cream? Your mom scares me. Your dad scares me. Strife is crazy. Yes, Clark, I know
    Well said. I feel that when these human/non-human arguments get made, people forget to look past the powers of these characters.

Superman doesn’t mind especially if he has the chance to get tied up in the lasso
    Shh, kids read this forum too.

Shh, kids read this forum too.
    Oops! Hmm...I guess “Tug of Lasso” isn’t any better?

http://matisselbphotography.com/2017...g-wonder-baby/

Bonus photo from Rose Wetzel article: Feel Like A Superhero On The Start Line
    Preggo: Here We Go!

http://rosewetzel.com/category/runni...training-tips/

Wonder Woman vs Superman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWZMjTB...=14wib3szuhsga

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoW8XiDl...=1upgnva8beccz

A scoop of Power
    It’s something that even with the ice cream, people “pair” them lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoW2P4pB...d=d4myw3l2zdco

Superman and Wonder Women visited the kids at the Club today for Pancakes with Parents! They taught the kids the importance of responsibility and that everyone can be a hero. Join us next month to see who will be out next special guests!

http://matisselbphotography.com/2017...g-wonder-baby/

Bonus photo from Rose Wetzel article: Feel Like A Superhero On The Start Line
    Preggo: Here We Go!

http://rosewetzel.com/category/runni...training-tips/
    Thank for sharing with us another super-wonderful photoshoot (see what I did here :-p). I don't even know where to find something like that.

Oops! Hmm...I guess “Tug of Lasso” isn’t any better?
    Yeah, better. More kid friendly.