Page 165 of 281 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4211

Vintage SMWW poster advertisement

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ter-1942837243

Rare vintage 1979 Superman and Wonder Woman sleeping bag

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...man-1939197336

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superman and Wonder Woman connect in so many ways on so many different levels with even such the smallest of details. This is what makes their dynamic so interesting. It dives so much deeper within the characters and their worlds. Brings so many more possibilities that probably wouldn’t be thought of such as this potential dynamic of Hippolyta and Martha. They are emotionally connected as mothers, their experience(s) of that journey to motherhood and again as everything else that involves/revolves around SMWW, it’s a grander scale experience of motherhood but yet very relatable. These kind of things aren’t explored and are unfortunately ignored.
    Sadly comic books are so focused on father figures to consider even remotely something like what you suggest.

Vintage SMWW poster advertisement

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ter-1942837243

Rare vintage 1979 Superman and Wonder Woman sleeping bag
    There are a lot of vintage merch/ads from the 70s that are resurfacing lately, aren't they? There was a lot more SM/WW stuff at the time than I thought.

I was at New York Comic Con this past weekend. I can safely say that there were more Superman/Wonder Woman cos-playing couples than any other by a wide margin. It's been that way at every con I've gone to and it's a beautiful thing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I was at New York Comic Con this past weekend. I can safely say that there were more Superman/Wonder Woman cos-playing couples than any other by a wide margin. It's been that way at every con I've gone to and it's a beautiful thing.
    This is awesome. It was to be expected, judging by the amount of pics of SM/WW cosplayers posted here.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-09-2018 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Sadly comic books are so focused on father figures to consider even remotely something like what you suggest.
    True as some think mothers having the same name is as deep as you can get with mother focus.
    Mothers are just as important if not more so than the fathers.. I loved how new52 gave Lara more depth. She and Lyta too I believe would’ve gotten along just fine.

There are a lot of vintage merch/ads from the 70s that are resurfacing lately, aren't they? There was a lot more SM/WW stuff at the time than I thought.
    I thought it was something seeing the Avon brush and mirror pair set.... but really? A sleeping bag?! Definitely never would’ve thought. This is so cool!

True as some think mothers having the same name is as deep as you can get with mother focus.

Mothers are just as important if not more so than the fathers.. I loved how new52 gave Lara more depth. She and Lyta too I believe would’ve gotten along just fine.
    I liked Pak retelling Superman's origin from the mothers' pov (Lara/Martha) in Secret Origins: https://www.comixology.com/Secret-Or...GlzdC9Jc3N1ZXM

I thought it was something seeing the Avon brush and mirror pair set.... but really? A sleeping bag?! Definitely never would’ve thought. This is so cool!
    We saw a lot of SM/WW merch/ads from the 70s. But what about the 80s or 90s? There should be something from that period as well.

I liked Pak retelling Superman's origin from the mothers' pov (Lara/Martha) in Secret Origins: https://www.comixology.com/Secret-Or...GlzdC9Jc3N1ZXM

We saw a lot of SM/WW merch/ads from the 70s. But what about the 80s or 90s? There should be something from that period as well.
    Yes that’s the issue I’m talking about and I believe there was an arc showing Lara fighting. Wasn’t she a scientist and general?

I’m more than sure it is, however, it seems finding these things is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Even the sleeping bag was a lucky find.

Yes that’s the issue I’m talking about and I believe there was an arc showing Lara fighting. Wasn’t she a scientist and general?
    Yup, both.

I’m more than sure it is, however, it seems finding these things is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Even the sleeping bag was a lucky find.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure there are SM/WW merch from the 80s/90s too but I'd like to see some "physical proof" out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-09-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Yup, both.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there are SM/WW merch from the 80s/90s too but I'd like to see some physical proof just because.
    Such a waste of character.

Haha! We’ll come across some things sooner or later

Haha! We’ll come across some things sooner or later
    I hope so.

Thank God, Superman has Diana to protect him. He's useless without her, lol.

I guess she'll win.

You beat me with this one. Arghh!!!

I hope so.

Thank God, Superman has Diana to protect him. He's useless without her, lol.

I guess she'll win.

You beat me with this one. Arghh!!!
    Deep diving the internet for more vintage SMWW. Will be fun.

LOL Diana protects him, teaches him, understands him, shows him tough love from time to time...so on and so forth.

Of course she will lol

Hahaha!! You will get the next one!
    Halloween postings are already starting...