Page 18 of 281 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Nice find. I have noticed that many SM/WW related posts are from South America.
    I may have posted this before but a south american soap had a dress up episode where the main characters dressed up as SM/WW. Just to show how popular they are in south america i believe.

Lovely work, would have been great if Šejić did some variant covers after the funny Everest episodes.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    I may have posted this before but a south american soap had a dress up episode where the main characters dressed up as SM/WW. Just to show how popular they are in south america i believe.
    Nice stuff (if only I understood what they said. ).
    I recall that someone posted a Brazilian (?) song about SM/WW that was played a lot during the carnival of Rio de Janeiro.

Lovely work, would have been great if Šejić did some variant covers after the funny Everest episodes.
    He should do an entire book with comedic tone about SM/WW.

Wow, too many stuff all at once. It took me a while to see all the links. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, too many stuff all at once. It took me a while to see all the links. Thanks for sharing.
    It’s such a beautiful and inspiring thing to see so much support and positivity with SMWW and it’s constantly increasing daily. There is so much diversity, which really speaks volumes. Absolutely love seeing how SMWW resonates with all of the couples and families and they have very inspiring personal stories of their own that connects them to these characters individually and them being together as the power couple. To me, that’s what really matters.

Dad commissions a Superman sketch cover for his baby wondergirl.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbbqZHn...=1cvy16yb7huts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It’s such a beautiful and inspiring thing to see so much support and positivity with SMWW and it’s constantly increasing daily. There is so much diversity, which really speaks volumes. Absolutely love seeing how SMWW resonates with all of the couples and families and they have very inspiring personal stories of their own that connects them to these characters individually and them being together as the power couple. To me, that’s what really matters.
    While it's certainly positive that SM/WW is trending among geek couples, it's frustrating to see it losing its fictional roots to become exclusively a "real life" thing.

Dad commissions a Superman sketch cover for his baby wondergirl.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbbqZHn...=1cvy16yb7huts
    Beautiful sketch cover. Reminds me of Kevin Maguire's art.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-16-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Well put. Couldn't agree more.
    That this is the case with SMWW says so much in why this pair matters.

Thank you for sharing those links.

Cute. Love it.

Omg! This is perfection!! They nailed this recreation.

While it's certainly positive that SM/WW is trending among geek couples, it's frustrating to see it losing its fictional roots to become exclusively a "real life" thing.
    Yeah, this is what I don’t get. Especially when doesn’t this suppose to go hand in hand? Fictional roots obviously inspire real life support. Having the real life support, keeps the motivation to keep the roots thriving. It was there way before new 52 and still is even more so afterward. Although it does show the traditional push hasn’t changed much of anything with the general public whether reading comics or not. To me it seems even more so the push is having the opposite effect and the SMWW support is standing out even more so.