Page 215 of 281 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4211
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Yeah, good point, good point. My subconscious prefers to forget how much WW sank into the pit of ostracism in the pre-COIE period and the herculean work of George Perez in rebuilding her, turning her into an impeccable version...
    George Perez was ahead of his time, probably one of the very few people in those days who saw the potential of Wonder Woman's character.
    He did a lot to elevate Diana... even the friendship with Clark gave her prominence and importance as you had the all-mighty Superman of all people admiring a lot her (just look at Superman's speech "for Diana" during War of the Gods) and pining a little for her too.

Diana has grown in importance over the past 30 years, taking her apex to new 52, both in power, importance and popularity.
    I think the WW film played a bigger role in raising her importance in recent times.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-25-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    The toys continuously being paired are enticing more and more the thought of needing a team up movie or they really should’ve had more scenes (meaningful scenes) together.
    I completely agree. As Celgress said in one of the previous posts, they make one heck of a team.

Some time ago I posted a caricature of a LGBT couple drawn as Superman and Wonder Woman that had also the "... my Superman..." caption. It's nice to see LGBT couple choosing the SM/WW pair instead of, I dunno, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    George Perez was ahead of his time, probably one of the very few people in those days saw the potential of Wonder Woman's character.
    He did a lot to elevate Diana... even the friendship with Clark gave her prominence and importance as you had the all-mighty Superman of all people admiring a lot her (just look at Superman's speech "for Diana" during War of the Gods) and pining a little for her too.

**Picks up Megaphone** Could we please have Perez write a new Wonder Woman (Ft. bestie-bae Superman) book?! I feel that he is the right person to explore their relationship in depth and the influence it brings upon them, ecspecially in this day in time.

And very touching panels! <3

I completely agree. As Celgress said in one of the previous posts, they make one heck of a team.

Some time ago I posted a caricature of a LGBT couple drawn as Superman and Wonder Woman that had also the "... my Superman..." caption. It's nice to see LGBT couple choosing the SM/WW pair instead of, I dunno, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.
    There are no bounds, no limitations...The SMWW universal love continues to rise.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 10-26-2018 at 05:44 AM.

**Picks up Megaphone** Could we please have Perez write a new Wonder Woman (Ft. bestie-bae Superman) book?! I feel that he is the right person to explore their relationship in depth and the influence it brings upon them, ecspecially in this day in time.

There are no bounds, no limitations...The SMWW universal love continues to rise.
    Yeah!!!! Perez can do a great love story with them!!!! And my vote goes to Jack Herbert as artist!!!!

Yeah!!!! Perez can do a great love story with them!!!! And my vote goes to Jack Herbert as artist!!!!
    Yes!! Jack can really convey the sweet, innocent playfulness between Kal and Diana and can’t leave out the superbeard. Kal has to have it at some point. We need more SMWW embraces drawn by Jack, it’s just too cute!

New SM/WW art by Jay Gunawan:

#wip "super couple kiss"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVxQHHHcas/

"#morning world... Let's take a look my work "super couple kiss" what do u thinks?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpX6slgAN6Z/

Painting by Alina Gafarova:

"Man of Steel and Wonder Woman 💪"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpZKihyHlCY/

New SM/WW art by Jay Gunawan:

#wip "super couple kiss"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVxQHHHcas/

"#morning world... Let's take a look my work "super couple kiss" what do u thinks?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpX6slgAN6Z/
    I’m really loving his art! It’s so sweet!
    A new piece every week or so?! YES PLEASE!

I’m really loving his art! It’s so sweet!
    A new piece every week or so?! YES PLEASE!
    Yeah, it looks like he's going to produce new SM/WW pieces regularly. That's his 3rd one in row.

We can add him to the list of talented artists like Rsketches or Dillon Boy that gift us new SM/WW art continuously.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-26-2018 at 02:15 PM.

I don't know what kind of relationship George Pérez has currently with DC (his last work for them dated 2012/13), but his unrealized SM/WW story from the 90s totally screams Black Label to me. If DC wants another controversy to sell more copies of a book of their new imprint, they just have to call George.

I don't know what kind of relationship George Pérez has currently with DC (his last work for them dated 2012/13), but his unrealized SM/WW story from the 90s totally screams Black Label to me. If DC wants another controversy to sell more copies of a book of their new imprint, they just have to call George.
    And this story would be "The Controversy of the Year" for several reasons! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    I wonder if he would outdo Miller's "Tsunami Sex"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUw-Uyg...d=vbet2af6sa4p

“You don’t need to be a superhero to get the girl. The right girl will bring out the superhero in you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVgCZ9j...d=3jyxvqr9hl94

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVj496l...=191jgaassns3v

And this story would be "The Controversy of the Year" for several reasons! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    They should realize it just for this reason.

I doubt someone will ever top that.

“You don’t need to be a superhero to get the girl. The right girl will bring out the superhero in you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVgCZ9j...d=3jyxvqr9hl94
    He'll make his woman blush with that caption.

Yeah, it looks like he's going to produce new SM/WW pieces regularly. That's his 3rd one in row.

We can add him to the list of talented artists like Rsketches or Dillon Boy that gift us new SM/WW art continuously.
    Yay!!!
    Rysketches art is hilarious, so much fun and sexy
    Love it all!!

This already sounds like it would be hella good already and I need it like yesterday!

Yay!!!
    Rysketches art is hilarious, so much fun and sexy
    Love it all!!
    Too bad we can't post half of his arts here.
    Should we begin to edit his drawings?

This already sounds like it would be hella good already and I need it like yesterday!
    It has the potential to become an instant classic.