Page 234 of 281 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I missed reply to this part of your post... Truth originally was meant to explore the immigrant side of Superman (whatever that imply) by breaking the wall that separate his 2 personas but was modified during the writing of the first issues to lead to the death of the character. I have no idea how SM/WW would be handled and what role Diana should have had in the storyline as it was originally conceived. We can only speculate (as usual).
    There has been a lot of “originally was meant” when it comes to Superman and Wonder Woman.

That’s a shame we don’t/didn’t know Diana’s role because she should be the main person involved when it comes to exploring this. Instead of trying to force contrived conflict to break them apart, Diana would be right there with him because again she knew how to deal with this.

Detractors are going to claim everything that suit their agenda, no matter how much "historically accurate" is.
    And with actual facts the agenda always falls and amounts to nothing at the end.

It seems like another excuse of detractors: 2 characters from different franchises can't be romantically linked. Why not? 🤔 They were and for long.
    There is no logical reason of why not...it’s just a baseless excuse thrown out there

You want to kill me anyway. 🤣
    No no LOL just make you have all the lovey dovey feels!

Another couple that we see every week. There should be a limit of guest appearances x month allowed in this thread. 🤪
    HA! But their pics are so amazing! Can’t help but to share!!

More than forcing, they were allowing this kind of stuff... until WW fans started getting mad for the objectification of the character for the sake of fanservice/clickbait. It's obvious that it wouldn't have happened in the first place if SM/WW were still a thing.
    Huh...funny how this was claimed in regards to SMWW even though they actually had a story together and Diana was for the most being respected and everything. But trying to force them apart and ruining their connection even as friends, Diana has been objectified or used as a mouthpiece and such for other characters in rebirth...

Here’s yet another couple having a SuperWonder inspired Engagement/Wedding photoshoot!

A few more pics here: https://www.instagram.com/sandorszokefoto/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    There has been a lot of “originally was meant” when it comes to Superman and Wonder Woman.
    That's true... a lot of "missed opportunities." 🤭

That’s a shame we don’t/didn’t know Diana’s role because she should be the main person involved when it comes to exploring this. Instead of trying to force contrived conflict to break them apart, Diana would be right there with him because again she knew how to deal with this.
    Perhaps her role wasn't much dissimilar to what we ended up reading, who knows?

I just saw another one with them. Oh God, they're everywhere too. 🤣

Huh...funny how this was claimed in regards to SMWW even though they actually had a story together and Diana was for the most being respected and everything. But trying to force them apart and ruining their connection even as friends, Diana has been objectified or used as a mouthpiece and such for other characters in rebirth...
    Super/Wonder was pretty much "ordinary" in its ship teases: they're perfect for each others... will they/won't they date/marring/having children? So you didn't get out-of-nowhere lust for clickbait or sexual harassment because some dude asked for it on twitter (you know what I'm referring to. 🤫 )

Here’s yet another couple having a SuperWonder inspired Engagement/Wedding photoshoot!

Seeing a new SM/WW inspired Engagement/Wedding photoshoot makes me feel that we are officially back to our usual schedule. 😎

That's true... a lot of "missed opportunities." ��

Perhaps her role wasn't much dissimilar to what we ended up reading, who knows?
    **eye roll** Again instead of the contrivances and limitations, Superman and Wonder Woman as individual character and/or as a couple would’ve been in a better spot than they are now with stories that are much more meaningful.

I just saw another one with them. Oh God, they're everywhere too. ��
    LOL! The dedication! But it’s still good to see these cosplay couples becoming so popular.

Super/Wonder was pretty much "ordinary" in its ship teases: they're perfect for each others... will they/won't they date/marring/having children? So you didn't get out-of-nowhere lust for clickbait or sexual harassment because some dude asked for it on twitter (you know what I'm referring to. �� )
    The thought process of all of this is that there is no thought actually put in at all. It seems more of doing things out of spite or wanting to leave a mark so bad, writers resort to stuff that ends up very bad for the character(s) in the long run.

Seeing a new SM/WW inspired Engagement/Wedding photoshoot makes me feel that we are officially back to our usual schedule. ��
    Haha! Yes! And it’s amazing to know that the usual schedule is posting engagements/weddings!

**eye roll** Again instead of the contrivances and limitations, Superman and Wonder Woman as individual character and/or as a couple would’ve been in a better spot than they are now with stories that are much more meaningful.
    It's like they have to work twice as hard to achieve a simple progress. 😂

LOL! The dedication! But it’s still good to see these cosplay couples becoming so popular.
    At least they are constant in their choice of cosplay and don't end up dressed as, I dunno, Deathstroke and Wonder Woman? 🤣

The thought process of all of this is that there is no thought actually put in at all. It seems more of doing things out of spite or wanting to leave a mark so bad, writers resort to stuff that ends up very bad for the character(s) in the long run.
    Exactly. Jeison is right to feel that WB/DC is/was insulting his/our intelligence. Too many decisions got made without much thought and it looked like they were trolling readers. Not to mention "professionals" that after shitting for months on SM/WW, have even pointed the finger at its fanbase with false accusations, adding insult to injury. 😡 You know who I'm referring to. 🤫

Haha! Yes! And it’s amazing to know that the usual schedule is posting engagements/weddings!
    You know what I think of it, right? These SM/WW inspired engagements/weddings are more meaningful than cosplay and Halloween costumes, imo. 😎

It's like they have to work twice as hard to achieve a simple progress. 😂
    It’s not that difficult to write SMWW together. It’s a creative challenge, asking/answering questions that’s beyond the normal but their natural connection and conflict helps with the flow. It is difficult writing them apart and purposely making them unlikable hurting not only their dynamic but their individual character. Why do they choose the hard way?

At least they are constant in their choice of cosplay and don't end up dressed as, I dunno, Deathstroke and Wonder Woman? 🤣
    Ha! True! Lol I get your reference ;P

Exactly. Jeison is right to feel that WB/DC is/was insulting his/our intelligence. Too many decisions got made without much thought and it looked like they were trolling readers. Not to mention "professionals" that after shitting for months on SM/WW, have even pointed the finger at its fanbase with false accusations, adding insult to injury. 😡 You know who I'm referring to. 🤫
    How exactly has all that worked out though? Superman and Wonder Woman are still stagnant. Professionals are now complaining about lack of support for some books. Treating a fan base like crap what exactly did they expect would happen?

You know what I think of it, right? These SM/WW inspired engagements/weddings are more meaningful than cosplay and Halloween costumes, imo. 😎
    This is true! While it’s great to see that SMWW or as we see Wonder Woman and Clark Kent is very popular choice for Halloween, it’s a one day thing and the next year these couples/families will dress as other characters. Cosplayers too. SMWW is a very popular choice but they can change.

With engagements/weddings this is a very special moment for real life couples. For SMWW to be part of the representation of the love, connection and bond real life couples have and for them to feel connected and identity with SMWW is something very spectacular.

Lol speaking of cosplay....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4396093&type=3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpzDsZJgxC8/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpnd35_F3JH/

It’s not that difficult to write SMWW together. It’s a creative challenge, asking/answering questions that’s beyond the normal but their natural connection and conflict helps with the flow. It is difficult writing them apart and purposely making them unlikable hurting not only their dynamic but their individual character. Why do they choose the hard way?
    I don't it's that difficult writing them apart... you should just be a lazy writer to do that. 😁

How exactly has all that worked out though? Superman and Wonder Woman are still stagnant. Professionals are now complaining about lack of support for some books. Treating a fan base like crap what exactly did they expect would happen?
    It's not just that, this kind of "behaviour" from a pro also enable haters to harass other creators and fans too. It's happened (*cough* Tony Daniel *cough*), and it shouldn't have been. 😤

This is true! While it’s great to see that SMWW or as we see Wonder Woman and Clark Kent is very popular choice for Halloween, it’s a one day thing and the next year these couples/families will dress as other characters. Cosplayers too. SMWW is a very popular choice but they can change.

With engagements/weddings this is a very special moment for real life couples. For SMWW to be part of the representation of the love, connection and bond real life couples have and for them to feel connected and identity with SMWW is something very spectacular.
    Yeah, those people will get old and looking back at the pics of their engagements/weddings, they'll see themselves as SM/WW. It's not a one day thing, it's till death (or divorce). 😜

Noooooo! Tell the truth, you did on purpose to post a pic with the Deathstroke cosplayer to troll me. 🤣 Btw, I'm glad he got back to dress as Superman. 😀

I don't it's that difficult writing them apart... you should just be a lazy writer to do that. 😁

It's not just that, this kind of "behaviour" from a pro also enable haters to harass other creators and fans too. It's happened (*cough* Tony Daniel *cough*), and it shouldn't have been. 😤

Yeah, those people will get old and looking back at the pics of their engagements/weddings, they'll see themselves as SM/WW. It's not a one day thing, it's till death (or divorce). 😜

Noooooo! Tell the truth, you did on purpose to post a pic with the Deathstroke cosplayer to troll me. 🤣 Btw, I'm glad he got back to dress as Superman. 😀
    Well that’s true. But what I’m saying is, there really isn’t a justifiable reason why their relationship can’t work or they have to be apart except for the lazy excuse of different franchises etc etc...

Yep. This kind of behavior hasn’t brought any good to anyone. Just has divided fandoms, fans are very uncivil toward each other, and this self entitlement of who are “true” fans or not BS.

Awe....just thinking about it, it’s so sweet!!!!!

No no...no divorce.

HAHAHA!!!! Yes...I did
    He looks great as both but of course I prefer him wearing the supersuit

Well that’s true. But what I’m saying is, there really isn’t a justifiable reason why their relationship can’t work or they have to be apart except for the lazy excuse of different franchises etc etc...
    The different franchises thing could be an issue long term if you pair them in the main continuity, but it's a non-issue elsewhere.

Yep. This kind of behavior hasn’t brought any good to anyone. Just has divided fandoms, fans are very uncivil toward each other, and this self entitlement of who are “true” fans or not BS.
    When "fans" of a non-canonical pair feels validated by some writers and WB/DC to harass a professional sympathetic toward SM/WW, you know that the company is handling things the wrong way. 😔

No no...no divorce.
    I think of all the possibilities. 😝

HAHAHA!!!! Yes...I did
    He looks great as both but of course I prefer him wearing the supersuit
    I knew you were trolling me. 🤣

These pics below are for the New52 nostalgics (btw, NuSuperman returned in today's Sideways Annual #1)...

Toys photography by architect/artist Mo Yassin:

"Date Night"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpxgNv6HbML/

Painting by Robson Aguiar:

"Mais um cadinho 🎨🐧"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bph5frdleqs/

These pics below are for the New52 nostalgics (btw, NuSuperman returned in today's Sideways Annual #1)...

"Date Night"

Painting by Robson Aguiar:

"Mais um cadinho ����"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bph5frdleqs/
    Wow!!!! A super creative production! Nice!!!! And there are still people who say that SMWW is not inspiring! Fools!

The different franchises thing could be an issue long term if you pair them in the main continuity, but it's a non-issue elsewhere.
    Maybe it could be an issue but only if editors and writers aren’t willing to coordinate and collaborate right. But then again half the time they can’t even coordinate with one character lol so...that’s that.

It is a much better option elsewhere because there is a bit more freedom.

When "fans" of a non-canonical pair feels validated by some writers and WB/DC to harass a professional sympathetic toward SM/WW, you know that the company is handling things the wrong way. ��
    Yeah...it’s all awful but with all that has backfired maybe they’ll go back to the right direction.

I think of all the possibilities. ��
    LOL! Stop it!

I knew you were trolling me. ��

"Date Night"

This is awesome! I miss them

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Wow!!!! A super creative production! Nice!!!! And there are still people who say that SMWW is not inspiring! Fools!
    Heh...there’s double standards and purposely ignoring such things.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 11-07-2018 at 08:18 AM.

When "fans" of a non-canonical pair feels validated by some writers and WB/DC to harass a professional sympathetic toward SM/WW, you know that the company is handling things the wrong way. ��

I think of all the possibilities. ��

I knew you were trolling me. ��

"Date Night"

And new 52 fans simply ask for a new 52 earth with our SMWW like an Earth 2 book. Let Rebirth fans have their conservative Dad who want to play house. Does not bother me. I want the ballsy social crusader and Azz's version of Diana. What I will not swallow is that Rebirth SM is our SM or Rebirth Diana is new 52 Diana. Laziest crap ever. The readers of the new 52 are not fools and those who want to hijack new 52 for the current versions, naw. They should not just get new 52 without putting the work in, not to mention they had nothing good to say about it when it was happening. New 52 deserve its own earth. It didn't just come and stuck itself in another version. It was a straight up reboot that had new origins and events. It should have never been hijacked. It's the worse way of doing things. Didio and co who thought this was a good idea, only splinter fans more as far as I am concerned because they took the $ of new 52 fans for 5 years then proceeded to call them fake fans and reward readers who never spent a cent for 5 years. That is not how you do business. There are many options to do other titles outside canon, if they want to keep canon for the "true fans". We already have many digital and AU series and mini series, some who barely sell well, from Bombshells to Injustice to all those Scooby Doo and Power Rangers and He Man stuff. DC can't tell me a new 52 verse bk can't be published with those versions. Those who oppose to it are only opposed to it out of spite and insecurity.

New 52 SM coming back should be a source of excitement for those who enjoyed him but many of us are wary of DC because of their track record. If he can come back, I hope to see new 52 Diana one day with Azz's version of the Gods. I always wanted to see a jeans and tee SM meeting Azz's Diana when both were young. Prob only ever happen in fan fic. Or better yet, just continue where new 52 left off. SM in a world with no ID and having to really live truthfully, Diana at his side of course. That could be way interesting.
    Last edited by hellacre; 11-07-2018 at 09:39 AM.

And with actual facts the agenda always falls and amounts to nothing at the end.

There is no logical reason of why not...it’s just a baseless excuse thrown out there

No no LOL just make you have all the lovey dovey feels!

Awwww. How sweet. And halloween is over but SMWW continues!!!!

DC/WB, tsk, tsk. Never seen a shortsighted business like them.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Awwww. How sweet. And halloween is over but SMWW continues!!!!
    It’s sure does continue!

Superman proposes to Wonder Woman and of course she said yes!

“Toda Wonder Woman necesita un Superman que vaya afine con sus sueños😍😍😍😍😍 #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”
    Translation: “All Wonder Woman needs a Superman that goes along with their dreams😍😍😍😍😍 #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2Ir0yH...=1obwxypnwlwko

Husband and Wife

https://www.facebook.com/AbleThrive/...334403/?type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&type=3<br />

It’s sure does continue!

“Toda Wonder Woman necesita un Superman que vaya afine con sus sueños���������� #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”
    Translation: “All Wonder Woman needs a Superman that goes along with their dreams���������� #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”

Husband and Wife

Awwww. Where do you ever see this with any other DC couple all through the year? It's rare to see any of their pairs used all year around for happy milestone events and occasions. Maybe Joker/Harley or BatCat to some extent but not like this. SMWW real life couples find smww inspiring and empowering and so too are themselves.
    Last edited by hellacre; 11-07-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Maybe it could be an issue but only if editors and writers aren’t willing to coordinate and collaborate right. But then again half the time they can’t even coordinate with one character lol so...that’s that.

It is a much better option elsewhere because there is a bit more freedom.
    I think that the pair is even better suited for other media than comics.

Yeah...it’s all awful but with all that has backfired maybe they’ll go back to the right direction.
    I hope so.

It’s sure does continue!

“Toda Wonder Woman necesita un Superman que vaya afine con sus sueños���������� #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”
    Translation: “All Wonder Woman needs a Superman that goes along with their dreams���������� #Mysuperman #Wonderwoman #YesIDo #TeAmoAmorsss”

Husband and Wife

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Awwww. Where do you ever see this with any other DC couple all through the year? It's rare to see any of their pairs used all year around for happy milestone events and occasions. Maybe Joker/Harley or BatCat to some extent but not like this. SMWW real life couples find smww inspiring and empowering and so too are themselves.
    Recently I read a post of an Entertainment account that said that SM/WW is the most beloved couple by geeks all over the world. Whether this statement is 100% accurate or not, just look at the daily posts here of real life geeky people to get a proof that it's not very far from reality.