Page 249 of 281 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4211

This is a crossover between "Turma da Mônica" which is the biggest juvenile children's comic book from Brazil with the greatest heroes in the world: Superman and Wonder Woman! It is still a mystery if they only appeared as friends or as a couple but I say again: Brazil loves SMWW and love them as a couple! The comic book will be sold at CCXP (biggest comicon in Latin America) and in all stores in the country.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqw7cmRB...=1aa5zs138yxd1

“Olha que coisa mais linda! Foi divulgada a capa do segundo crossover que escrevi entre a @turmadamonica e a @dccomics!
    Chico Bento encontrará o Superman e a Mulher-Maravilha nessa edição mais do que especial! <3
    Em Dezembro, na CCXP e nas bancas de todo o país!”
    Translation: “Look what a beautiful thing! It was released the cover of the second crossover I wrote between @turmadamonica and @dccomics!
    Chico Bento will find Superman and Wonder Woman in this edition more than special! <3
    In December, at CCXP and on newsstands all over the country!”

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 11-29-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    The bold- seems this sort of thing went out the window and down to the abyss overall LOL
    Probably they think that continuity is overrated nowadays. 😅 And the sad thing is that SM/WW doesn't have anymore an established history or dynamic "in-continuity".

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    This is a crossover between "Turma da Mônica" which is the biggest juvenile children's comic book from Brazil with the greatest heroes in the world: Superman and Wonder Woman! It is still a mystery if they only appeared as friends or as a couple but I say again: Brazil loves SMWW and love them as a couple! The comic book will be sold at CCXP (biggest comicon in Latin America) and in all stores in the country.

“Olha que coisa mais linda! Foi divulgada a capa do segundo crossover que escrevi entre a @turmadamonica e a @dccomics!
    Chico Bento encontrará o Superman e a Mulher-Maravilha nessa edição mais do que especial! <3
    Translation: “Look what a beautiful thing! It was released the cover of the second crossover I wrote between @turmadamonica and @dccomics!
    Chico Bento will find Superman and Wonder Woman in this edition more than special! <3

If DC has any involvement in this, I doubt that SM/WW will appear as a couple in the book. 😥 Still I like that there'll be a team-up of the two heroes where I least expected it after so long. 😎 I saw also that there was already a crossover with the whole JL in one of the previous issue of the series.

Btw, I hope that when it'll come out, you'll post a few scans of the book and translate it for us. 😅

The cover is cute!

Here is the synopsis of the issue: “Hope” - In search of a little peace after their various battles, Superman and Wonder Woman decide to pay a visit to Chico Bento on the farm. However, the boy is facing big problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Probably they think that continuity is overrated nowadays. �� And the sad thing is that SM/WW doesn't have anymore an established history or dynamic "in-continuity".
    This is why there are so many plot holes.

Sad and doesn’t make any sense tossing out an established earned dynamic to force unearned inconsistent dynamics.

If DC has any involvement in this, I doubt that SM/WW will appear as a couple in the book. �� Still I like that there'll be a team-up of the two heroes where I least expected it after so long. �� I saw also that there was already a crossover with the whole JL in one of the previous issue of the series.

Btw, I hope that when it'll come out, you'll post a few scans of the book and translate it for us. ��
    See synopsis above. Kal and Diana finding “peace” together....either way it’s going to be cuteness. Lol

Probably they think that continuity is overrated nowadays. �� And the sad thing is that SM/WW doesn't have anymore an established history or dynamic "in-continuity".

If DC has any involvement in this, I doubt that SM/WW will appear as a couple in the book. �� Still I like that there'll be a team-up of the two heroes where I least expected it after so long. �� I saw also that there was already a crossover with the whole JL in one of the previous issue of the series.

Btw, I hope that when it'll come out, you'll post a few scans of the book and translate it for us. ��

Ahhh I will!!! CCXP is next week!!!!

Some caricatures:

"DC superheroes are now not only on cinema screens, but also on our canvas"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvFfUzg2jH/

"That's quite a long...sword you have there." The couple that cosplay together stay together 😉😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/BquEX8shd_r/

"My family’s Christmas card this year is complete! As you can see, I took the concept very liberally. 😂 I had a lot of fun sharing the process on my story, but then a showing of Wreck it Ralph 2 got in the way...Who else is excited for Christmas? 🎅🏻🎄"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqbUlrBDwo/?

How sweet it is.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Here is the synopsis of the issue: “Hope” - In search of a little peace after their various battles, Superman and Wonder Woman decide to pay a visit to Chico Bento on the farm. However, the boy is facing big problems!

See synopsis above. Kal and Diana finding “peace” together....either way it’s going to be cuteness. Lol
    They are on vacation together. Nice. 😉

Sad and doesn’t make any sense tossing out an established earned dynamic to force unearned inconsistent dynamics.
    Characters with a messy continuity due to constant reboots can easily lose their classic dynamics/relationship. Look at Donna Troy. 😅

Ahhh I will!!! CCXP is next week!!!!
    Can't wait for more infos. And apparently the "Golden Child" artist will be there too next week.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-29-2018 at 10:11 AM.

I like the art on the cover! Them in casual clothes and spending time on a farm. Clark holding the chicken like Miller's DK Superman iconic pose holding the eagle made me chuckle! Is all very cute. Yes, as Last Son says, we're depending on you to share with us some scans when this comes out. I am so glad Brazil keeps smww colors flying. The amount of stuff that comes out from there when it comes to smww themed events, carnival and cosplay and art etc does support your claim.

Some caricatures:

"DC superheroes are now not only on cinema screens, but also on our canvas"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvFfUzg2jH/

"That's quite a long...sword you have there." The couple that cosplay together stay together ����

https://www.instagram.com/p/BquEX8shd_r/

"My family’s Christmas card this year is complete! As you can see, I took the concept very liberally. �� I had a lot of fun sharing the process on my story, but then a showing of Wreck it Ralph 2 got in the way...Who else is excited for Christmas? ������"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqbUlrBDwo/?
    Fabulous art as always. LOL love the 2nd pic costume switch!

They are on vacation together. Nice. ��
    Yep! Seems like it! Yay!

Characters with a messy continuity due to constant reboots can easily lose their classic dynamics/relationship. Look at Donna Troy. ��
    It’s ridiculous trying to cherry pick parts of history and mish mash too. And yeah...now Donna is an alcoholic.

They are on vacation together. Nice. ��

Characters with a messy continuity due to constant reboots can easily lose their classic dynamics/relationship. Look at Donna Troy. ��

Can't wait for more infos. And apparently the "Golden Child" artist will be there too next week.
    Yes please!!! I think Romita will be there too to discuss maybe SM Year One. So we might get some info there. Barring the possibility of a WW appearance, what Frank said about his SM interests me more than what Rebirth is doing. I hope Superman's motivations are better shown in this origin. He has imo become watered down terribly into a rather conservative mess. Now other characters be they from DC or Marvel are better at heroism than he is. Which is why those movies are received better by the general audiences. His career and drive to be a reporter and morals as a hero are all stipulated now on certain wishy washy factors I find it hard to connect or empathize with him as the selfless, sacrificing hero he is supposed to be.

I don't think Frank is going this year. I always found it ironic Romita wrote one of the most entertaining new 52 Superman issues, that one with the JL guest starring in the flag ship title than most of the writers on that book at the time. I always loved the part Diana took a peep at him.

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted here? right? LOL. I recently saw a comic of the Avengers, and the Supreme Squadron of America was coming out. with Hiperion and Zarda again, I don't know if they are the originals but it's really hard to see Zarda dressed like that, she reminds me too much of Diana new 52.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvMf9XDWfI/

“My #wonderwoman
    @ittybittynikkii
    I love you 😘❤️“

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxMQFFg-eR/

“When you're missing bae”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxpGBrBiQk/

LOL love the 2nd pic costume switch!
    🤭

It’s ridiculous trying to cherry pick parts of history and mish mash too. And yeah...now Donna is an alcoholic.
    I would also be an alcoholic if my origins/past were messed up like Donna's. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Yes please!!! I think Romita will be there too to discuss maybe SM Year One. So we might get some info there. Barring the possibility of a WW appearance, what Frank said about his SM interests me more than what Rebirth is doing. I hope Superman's motivations are better shown in this origin. He has imo become watered down terribly into a rather conservative mess. Now other characters be they from DC or Marvel are better at heroism than he is. Which is why those movies are received better by the general audiences. His career and drive to be a reporter and morals as a hero are all stipulated now on certain wishy washy factors I find it hard to connect or empathize with him as the selfless, sacrificing hero he is supposed to be.
    Yeah, I'm interested to the project as a whole too, the WW appearance will be the the icing on the cake if it'll happen.

I don't think Frank is going this year. I always found it ironic Romita wrote one of the most entertaining new 52 Superman issues, that one with the JL guest starring in the flag ship title than most of the writers on that book at the time. I always loved the part Diana took a peep at him.
    That issue was really fun. 😁 Not a bad job for an improvised writer.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted here? right? LOL. I recently saw a comic of the Avengers, and the Supreme Squadron of America was coming out. with Hiperion and Zarda again, I don't know if they are the originals but it's really hard to see Zarda dressed like that, she reminds me too much of Diana new 52.

Thanks for sharing it. I don't follow Marvel, if it weren't for you I would've probably discovered about the return of the Squadron in a few years, lol. Yeah, Zarda's resemblance to NuDiana is uncanny.

Btw, from which comic is this?

“When you're missing bae”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxpGBrBiQk/
    Omg, his expression say it all. 😆
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-29-2018 at 02:27 PM.

I would also be an alcoholic if my origins/past were messed up like Donna's. ��
    I didn’t like new52 origin....would’ve had her switched with WonderStar at least that made more sense if she had to have a (unnecessary) complicated antagonistic relationship with Diana. But then again, Donna doesn’t even suppose to exist now because new52 was an illusion so.....

Omg, his expression say it all. ��
    Hehe! Yes! It’s so sweet!!

I didn’t like new52 origin....would’ve had her switched with WonderStar at least that made more sense if she had to have a (unnecessary) complicated antagonistic relationship with Diana. But then again, Donna doesn’t even suppose to exist now because new52 was an illusion so.....
    Donna is a continuity paradox, lol. You shouldn't look too much close at the inconsistencies or your head will explode. 😁
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-29-2018 at 05:51 PM.