Page 260 of 281 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4211

My friends, as you know were launched in Brazil some crossovers of the Justice League with Turma da Mônica, a line of comics juvenile very popular here! In this one Superman and Wonder Woman enjoy a rare moment of peace and decide to spend time together in a bucolic landscape in the interior of Brazil. There they meet the boy Chico Bento, son of a humble farmer. The simplicity and kindness of the boy captivate Clark and Diana and they will know Chico's farm and parents.

The name of the story is HOPE

Last edited by Deiasilva10; 12-14-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    My friends, as you know were launched in Brazil some crossovers of the Justice League with Turma da Mônica, a line of comics juvenile very popular here! In this one Superman and Wonder Woman enjoy a rare moment of peace and decide to spend time together in a bucolic landscape in the interior of Brazil. There they meet the boy Chico Bento, son of a humble farmer. The simplicity and kindness of the boy captivate Clark and Diana and they will know Chico's farm and parents.

Finally! I like these first pages, whatever they are saying. 🤣 Thanks for scanning some pages for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wish that Henry could be still Superman to make it possible. ��

��

Can't wait. Hope it doesn't disappoint. ��

Some art while waiting... ��

Beautiful drawing by Gardenio Lima:

#samplepages #comics #dccomics #wonderwoman #princessdiana #drawing #pencil"

This is gorgeous. Look at them both. Wow.

I read Jason said Henry is still with the DCEU. I mean might be wishful thinking on his part or simply this is honestly how Henry and Jason feels. But if they keep Henry I will be happy. The guy is untapped potential and had the wrong treatment under Snyder. Enough crap with grounding and humanizing. Clark Kent does that himself and his parents and upbringing and living life covers that. Treat him the way Marvel treats Cap...they show how and why Cap is noble and brave and honorable. Selfless. That is Cap. The best. And we believe it because he had his development from the start and in the team ups. They don't just tell or focus on the outdated or worse troupes for a hero. They can revamp everything else in the Super verse as with the rumors going around. Henry and Gal need to have a chance to interact properly, ie like the source material.

Great job, you all, holding the fort! I love all the stuff shared so far.
    Last edited by hellacre; 12-14-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Finally! I like these first pages, whatever they are saying. �� Thanks for scanning some pages for us.
    Awwww. Yes. How cute!!! You have to translate for us, DeiaSilva! Thank you for getting this!

Diana flying and breathing in space is already perfection!

It’s so cute that they decided to spend time together when the world is at peace for a moment. It reminds me of SMWW 7

Chico takes his new friends to meet his parents and get to know the Brazilian hospitality. Chico's parents explain that they are very proud of him, Clark says that Chico remembers him a lot and that he also grew up on a farm. Chico's mother asks if they are on vacation, Clark says they are taking a few days off to relax because their lives are very busy! Chico takes them to see the farm.

I will try to translate the story this week, my friends!!!XD

Chico takes his new friends to meet his parents and get to know the Brazilian hospitality. Chico's parents explain that they are very proud of him, Clark says that Chico remembers him a lot and that he also grew up on a farm. Chico's mother asks if they are on vacation, Clark says they are taking a few days off to relax because their lives are very busy! Chico takes them to see the farm.

Is it implied they're a couple in this story?

Is it implied they're a couple in this story?
    They behave like a couple, I mean, it is obvious that they share a great intimacy, Diana knows Clark well enough to read his body language like in one scene when he touch his glasses in a different way she ask him what is going on because he do that gesture when he is suspicious of something. And well... they want to tak some days off together...

They take a few days off together?! This is very interesting.
    Adorable bestiebae vibes!!

Chico, as a good host, wanted to entertain his friends by taking them to swim in a lake but as the sun was already setting they could not swim in the dark, Chico gets sad so Clark remembered something he loved to do as a child: sit close to a campfire and tell stories !!! Chico loves this fun and tells stories of monsters from Brazilian folklore to Clark and Diana! But as we say here "not everything are flowers" mysterious accidents begin to happen making Clark and Diana to leave their rest and again act as Superman and Wonder Woman!

They behave like a couple, I mean, it is obvious that they share a great intimacy, Diana knows Clark well enough to read his body language like in one scene when he touch his glasses in a different way she ask him what is going on because he do that gesture when he is suspicious of something. And well... they want to tak some days off together...
    Sounds a must read for those that miss SM/WW's closeness. They should burn their Rebirth inspired costumes because it doesn't match their characterization here. 🤣

Chico, as a good host, wanted to entertain his friends by taking them to swim in a lake but as the sun was already setting they could not swim in the dark, Chico gets sad so Clark remembered something he loved to do as a child: sit close to a campfire and tell stories !!! Chico loves this fun and tells stories of monsters from Brazilian folklore to Clark and Diana! But as we say here "not everything are flowers" mysterious accidents begin to happen making Clark and Diana to leave their rest and again act as Superman and Wonder Woman!

Clark and Diana look so comfy on the farm together!

It’s the inevitable, they can’t have too much down time, unfortunately. But being together, makes it better.

Sounds a must read for those that miss SM/WW's closeness. They should burn their Rebirth inspired costumes because it doesn't match their characterization here. 🤣
    Yeah this is not rebirth versions at all.
    This is how it should be though...it’s this simple to write them close.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 12-14-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Awww, these images are so cute. I cannot believe a children's book from Brasil is giving a more authentic smww dynamic than anything DC did in the last two years from Rebirth and the DCEU. They both look so natural together and Diana too fits in well on the farm. People like to paint her as some princess or god who could not appreciate nature or peace of a farm. Diana is from an unspoiled island, lost in time, where they hunted and grew their own food etc. She grew up running along beaches and riding horses and playing in forests...playing with animals, . If anyone would appreciate farm life would be her.

Superman and Wonder Woman elucidated the mystery and discovered that the bad guy was a neighbor of the Bento family, Superman wanted to bring him to justice but Chico was moved by the sad story of the man, accepted his request for forgiveness and asked the heroes to give a second chance to man, Superman not only met Chico's request but was moved by the boy's act and said that today who was the hero was Chico because he gave the heroes hope in humanity. In the end the Bento family discovered that Clark and Diana were Superman and Wonder Woman, they promised to keep their secret identities secret and commented on the fact that Clark's disguise was a spectacle, Chico doubted that only that accessory would disguise his true identity, Chico puts on his glasses and at the moment his girlfriend, Rosinha, enters the scene and does not recognize Chico because of the glasses!

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Awww, these images are so cute. I cannot believe a children's book from Brasil is giving a more authentic smww dynamic than anything DC did in the last two years from Rebirth and the DCEU. They both look so natural together and Diana too fits in well on the farm. People like to paint her as some princess or god who could not appreciate nature or peace of a farm. Diana is from an unspoiled island, lost in time, where they hunted and grew their own food etc. She grew up running along beaches and riding horses and playing in forests...playing with animals, . If anyone would appreciate farm life would be her.
    Some people make the mistake of confusing the natural elegance of Diana with arrogance, this is an immense nonsense, Diana fits well and feels good in almost every situation and where she finds peace, love and truth.