Page 5 of 281 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post
    In the original scenes they both did the cross pose. Apparently the Jesus imagery has influenced Diana too.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh yeah, I view it in the same way.
    Also, I like to see Conner and Cassie as an "healthy" representation of SM/WW in the Injusticeverse. God bless them.
    Wouldn't it be great if the good universe showed the best of SM/WW relationship and the hope it can inspire rather then the lack of humanity BS that just comes from superman's side in injustice? I think that would be better then current story we have a batman centric story and a lot of misunderstanding about superman and the effect of his supporting cast.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post
    I'd say that captures them quite well and shows just how similar they are, I just wish they would interact with each other in the films rather then what seems to be avoiding each other.

"Look! Up in the sky!"

"It's an eagle!"

"It's an invisible plane!"

"It's Wonder Woman!"

I'm rereading the lovely The Legend of Wonder Woman by Renae De Liz. At one point, Etta Candy (the real star of the story :-P) suggests to Diana to reveal herself to the world to be a "beacon of hope" that stand for America, Truth and Justice and use a pair of glasses to not be recognized.
    Hmm, it reminds me of a certain someone. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the good universe showed the best of SM/WW relationship and the hope it can inspire rather then the lack of humanity BS that just comes from superman's side in injustice? I think that would be better then current story we have a batman centric story and a lot of misunderstanding about superman and the effect of his supporting cast.
    Sadly, Injustice is what it is. There isn't much to be expected from a game that has to find a reason to make the heroes fight each other.

The best you can hope is that the Injustice's SM and WW try to redeem themselves with a heroic sacrifice.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-10-2018 at 02:20 AM.

A couple dressed as the future Superman and Wonder Woman (Conner & Cassie) from Titans Tomorrow at SDCC. I dig the designs/costumes.

Another pic of this couple:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmE-se6h...d=cpn9epswfsoh

Assuming they must be another married couple with the “Mr. and Mrs.” in the caption.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Another pic of this couple:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmE-se6h...d=cpn9epswfsoh

Assuming they must be another married couple with the “Mr. and Mrs.” in the caption.
    Probably. It would fit my theory.
    Love their costumes: Titans Tomorrow with the DCEU aesthetics...

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-10-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Incredible Member

This cover is the closest we have gotten since the new 52 that shows the deep bond, hopefully more to come in the future.

Incredible Member

Sadly, Injustice is what it is. There isn't much to be expected from a game that has to find a reason to make the heroes fight each other.

The best you can hope is that the Injustice's SM and WW try to redeem themselves with a heroic sacrifice.
    Maybe then the ooc will end and stop inspiring future dc films to be just like the game.

Incredible Member

"Look! Up in the sky!"

"It's an eagle!"

"It's an invisible plane!"

"It's Wonder Woman!"

I'm rereading the lovely The Legend of Wonder Woman by Renae De Liz. At one point, Etta Candy (the real star of the story :-P) suggests to Diana to reveal herself to the world to be a "beacon of hope" that stand for America, Truth and Justice and use a pair of glasses to not be recognized.
    Hmm, it reminds me of a certain someone. XD

It's foolish to deny the similarities they share really and that was why I liked how patty Jenkins talked about wonder woman and their similarities and not like de liz who I had issues with before that whole nonsense online.

I'd say that captures them quite well and shows just how similar they are, I just wish they would interact with each other in the films rather then what seems to be avoiding each other.
    Even for those unfamiliar with SM/WW's history of best friends or lovers, their lack of interaction came off as forced to the point of parody. It's just another source of mockery for the DCEU, even if not at the level of "Martha" and the cgi'ed mustache.

This cover is the closest we have gotten since the new 52 that shows the deep bond, hopefully more to come in the future.
    I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe then the ooc will end and stop inspiring future dc films to be just like the game.
    It think that "dark" phase of DC films is already ended.

Incredible Member

Even for those unfamiliar with SM/WW's history of best friends or lovers, their lack of interaction came off as forced to the point of parody. It's just another source of mockery for the DCEU, even if not at the level of "Martha" and the cgi'ed mustache.

It was weird how wonder woman even praised his character during justice league and I just thought to myself "you haven't even had a conversation with the guy! What do you know what he was like?"

I'm not holding my breath.
    Yeah... well at least there is one guy at DC who gets it.

It think that "dark" phase of DC films is already ended.
    Hopefully it ended when Synder left creative of the DCEU, and hopefully we can look to the future with hope and that Cavill signs a new five film contract.