Page 53 of 281 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Fan meets Jim Lee at Comic Con Palm Springs (signed JL 12)

SuperWonder Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    After the costume, Gal likeness, the supporting cast, etc... the cloak was the only thing missing to be completely in synch with the movie version.
    I’m 50/50 with it. But I don’t think it’s necessary especially when it doesn’t make a difference.

Another shot of Superman taking Wonder Woman to a romantic outing on the lake

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Fan meets Jim Lee at Comic Con Palm Springs (signed JL 12)
    All these fans that I keep seeing that get JL #12 signed by Johns and Lee, none of them has ever asked Jonhs/Lee about SM/WW: "Why ending it?"
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Another shot of Superman taking Wonder Woman to a romantic outing on the lake
    Ah, the Wonder Cloak even here. Maybe she has it because it's cold there.

I’m 50/50 with it. But I don’t think it’s necessary especially when it doesn’t make a difference.
    Do you mean the cloak or the media synergy?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 04:10 PM.

All these fans that I keep seeing that get JL #12 signed by Johns and Lee, none of them has ever asked Jonhs/Lee: "Why ending it?"
    Silent message perhaps? Or maybe some have asked but not a solid answer

Ah, the Wonder Cloak even here. Maybe she has it because it's cold there.

Do you mean the cloak or the media synergy?
    In general, does Diana get cold?

Oh LOL just a thought but with bringing the sword and sheild, she is prepared to fight the lochness if need be!

And media synergy period.

Silent message perhaps? Or maybe some have asked but not a solid answer
    I asked because we have been speculating for years on why and how, fans have asked via social media without answers, DC has behaved as if the fanbase didn't exist and shouldn't therefore give explanations. Then I see these people who are there in front of Lee or Johns to get signed a cover where SM/WW are kissing and I wonder if those fans have never thought to take the opportunity and ask the right questions.

I asked because we have been speculating for years on why and how, fans have asked via social media without answers, DC has behaved as if the fanbase didn't exist and shouldn't therefore give explanations. Then I see these people who are there in front of Lee or Johns to get signed a cover where SM/WW are kissing and I wonder if those fans have never thought to take the opportunity and ask the right questions.
    Oh yeah, I get what you mean but that’s what I’m saying. With a lot of fans getting SMWW covers signed, that’s a message sent. But I also think that even if asked, just as Soule was asked numerous times, there’s no solid answer given, even in person.

In general, does Diana get cold?
    The Rebirth version seems so: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dizt9KiW0AE_6kb.jpg

Oh LOL just a thought but with bringing the sword and sheild, she is prepared to fight the lochness if need be!
    Nowadays she carries the sword and shield everywhere as normal women carry the purse.

And media synergy period.
    We wouldn't complain about media synergy, if and when SM/WW have to be together or be best friends again because of synergy, right?

Oh yeah, I get what you mean but that’s what I’m saying. With a lot of fans getting SMWW covers signed, that’s a message sent. But I also think that even if asked, just as Soule was asked numerous times, there’s no solid answer given, even in person.
    It wouldn't cost them anything to give explanations. Just tell "it was because media synergy" or "sorry but WB asked us to do it" or something, instead of leaving fans to speculate for years. It could help people to move on from the bitterness, perhaps.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 04:44 PM.

The Rebirth version seems so: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dizt9KiW0AE_6kb.jpg

Nowadays she carries the sword and shield everywhere as normal women carry the purse.

We wouldn't complain about media synergy, if and when SM/WW have to be together or be best friends again because of synergy, right?
    Rebirth version really is depowered that much, huh? Quite honestly doesn’t make any sense given she suppose to be a demigodess but then...? Never mind I don’t want to get a headache. Just another reason why Rebirth version is not my cup of tea.

At least new52 had her sword on her thigh strap and it was much shorter or even having it in her gauntlets (which was a cool feat from SMWW 6). She didn’t need a sheild either.

Well... of course! Lol surely not going to deny that because they won’t be acting like strangers, unemotional stiffs/stick in the muds, or robots. Being best friends or actually together...don’t matter but either way is their natural dynamic. That makes sense and makes a difference obviously.

Rebirth version really is depowered that much, huh? Quite honestly doesn’t make any sense given she suppose to be a demigodess but then...? Never mind I don’t want to get a headache. Just another reason why Rebirth version is not my cup of tea.
    Even bullets can pierce her skin. Thanks Rucka for turning Superman's equals into this. /sarcasm

Well... of course! Lol surely not going to deny that because they won’t be acting like strangers, unemotional stiffs/stick in the muds, or robots. Being best friends or actually together...don’t matter but either way is their natural dynamic. That makes sense and makes a difference obviously.
    What a double standard, eh?

It wouldn't cost them anything to give explanations. Just tell "it was because media synergy" or "sorry but WB asked us to do it" or something, instead of leaving fans to speculate for years. It could help people to move on from the bitterness, perhaps.
    Yeah... but it seems that it’s not that simple still. Would probably make it worse because the media synergy hasn’t exactly helped. The movie verse isn’t solid

Sales I don’t think factored either?

Even bullets can pierce her skin. Thanks Rucka for turning Superman's equals into this. /sarcasm

What a double standard, eh?
    LOL nah, WW can’t be an equal. It would be too much like right. But I miss new52 even more so now

I don’t think that’s a double standard. It’s just going by their years of history. It would be different if they never were close or have the history they do, then yes, that’s a double standard. But when vast majority notice the awkward distance and again the unnatural stiff stick in the muds they are written as, it doesn’t work.