Page 54 of 281 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Yeah... but it seems that it’s not that simple still. Would probably make it worse because the media synergy hasn’t exactly helped. The movie verse isn’t solid

Sales I don’t think factored either?
    Well, with Reborn they made things really awkward with the fanbase. Editors have gone from considering the pair popular to acting as if there had never been any fans of it.

No, the sales of SM/WW were good, very good.

Regarding the media synergy thing, I should do a long post on the subject, maybe tomorrow. I'm lazy right now.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 05:04 PM.

I don’t think that’s a double standard. It’s just going by their years of history. It would be different if they never were close or have the history they do, then yes, that’s a double standard. But when vast majority notice the awkward distance and again the unnatural stiff stick in the muds they are written as, it doesn’t work.
    I meant... you don't like media synergy but would be ok with it if it would give you back SM/WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Well, with Reborn they made things really awkward with the fanbase. Editors have gone from considering the pair popular to acting as if there had never been any fans of it.

No, the sales of SM/WW were good, very good.
    Regarding the media synergy thing, I should do a long post on the subject, maybe tomorrow. I'm lazy right now.
    bold part. this doesn’t make any sense, doesn’t add up and why there’s no solid answer.

I meant... you don't like media synergy but would be ok with it if it would give you back SM/WW.
    Oh ha! No, no, I want them as close besties again at least. They don’t have to be together because that’s not what their relationship is all about. But other aspects like Diana being thousands of years old, not being able to return to Themyscira, supporting casts needs some revamps, rehashing storylines just because. That’s what I don’t like.

bold part. this doesn’t make any sense, doesn’t add up and why there’s no solid answer.
    That's why I keep bringing up media synergy as a broad reason, or even that WB itself may have directly asked to end it.
    Popularity and sales weren't a problem. Yeah, sales got down during Truth, but they had already decided to kill Superman and his relationship with Diana before the saga started.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Regarding Gal Gadot that could or couldn't approve the SM/WW pair, some time ago she posted this image adding: "What a cute pair! ����"

Too bad that they are just a mother with her son.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQQNE8CDChe/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-28-2018 at 05:09 AM.

That's why I keep bringing up media synergy as a broad reason, or even that WB itself may have directly asked to end it.
    Popularity and sales weren't a problem. Yeah, sales got down during Truth, but they had already decided to kill Superman and his relationship with Diana before the saga started.
    again synergy hasn’t exactly helped or made a difference anyway so why end something that had guaranteed sales and popularity backing it?

again synergy hasn’t exactly helped or made a difference anyway so why end something that had guaranteed sales and popularity backing it?
    Yeah, their movies didn't set the world on fire, but this doesn't change that the SM/WW romance was something that existed thanks to the approval of WB, so thinks what happens when the same company decides to promote/pushing something else through their films.

Oh ha! No, no, I want them as close besties again at least. They don’t have to be together because that’s not what their relationship is all about. But other aspects like Diana being thousands of years old, not being able to return to Themyscira, supporting casts needs some revamps, rehashing storylines just because. That’s what I don’t like.
    Ah, ok. Fair enough.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-28-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Yeah, their movies didn't set the world on fire, but this doesn't change that the SM/WW romance was something that existed thanks to the approval of WB, so thinks what happens when the same company decides to promote/pushing something else through their films.
    Approved and showed it’s worth but.... well, look what happened to even BatCat too

Approved and showed it’s worth but.... well, look what happened to even BatCat too
    It's not the same kind of situation, but I'll discuss the subject more thoroughly another time.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-27-2018 at 05:51 PM.

It's not the same kind of situation, but I'll discuss the subject more thoroughly another time.
    Alrighty *thumbs up*

In Curitiba. I believe this is a restaurant

DC Comics partnered with McDonald’s Australia to release new Justice League Action toys.

"McDonald's fast food locations throughout Australia are currently offering various "Justice League Action" toys which are included with each Happy Meal purchase.
    The toys are based on the DC Comics characters from the hit Cartoon Network animated series and include:
    Superman/Wonder Woman Magnetic Grabber
    The Flash/Wonder Woman Light-Up Sensor
    The Flash/Wonder Woman Stopwatch
    Batman/Batgirl Periscope
    The Flash/Stargirl Mask, Batman/Batgirl Batarang
    Justice League Contact Cards Case
    The Flash/Wonder Woman Step Counter
    Superman/Supergirl
    Light-Up Megaphone
    Superman/Supergirl Binoculars
    Superman/Supergirl Signaller
    Superman/Wonder Woman Flying Disc"