Page 6 of 281 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Another pic of this couple:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmE-se6h...d=cpn9epswfsoh

Assuming they must be another married couple with the “Mr. and Mrs.” in the caption.
    A couple that cosplays together, look great together. Especially if it's a SM/WW cosplay lol.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    It's foolish to deny the similarities they share really and that was why I liked how patty Jenkins talked about wonder woman and their similarities and not like de liz who I had issues with before that whole nonsense online.

It was weird how wonder woman even praised his character during justice league and I just thought to myself "you haven't even had a conversation with the guy! What do you know what he was like?"

Hopefully it ended when Synder left creative of the DCEU, and hopefully we can look to the future with hope and that Cavill signs a new five film contract.
    Well, if he doesn't sign, we could at least look forward to a Supergirl/Wonder Woman team up.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-10-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From what I remember both her and her husband took shots at other books being written at the time and explained that she had more to bring because she felt she could have added a lot as a female creator, more of the story is in this guardian link:
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...c-relationship

Weird thing is that I'm sure it was even pre whedon which just shows how much the snyder team ignored the criticisms with BVS.

Well, if he doesn't sign, we could at least look forward to a Supergirl/Wonder Woman team up.
    And give material to the femslashers out there /s but yeah I guess that would be almost as good. Who knows? If they do a supergirl story and sign henry up then maybe they could do the post crisis supergirl origin?

From what I remember both her and her husband took shots at other books being written at the time and explained that she had more to bring because she felt she could have added a lot as a female creator, more of the story is in this guardian link:
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...c-relationship
    Thanks for the link, I don't remember ever having read the matter.

Weird thing is that I'm sure it was even pre whedon which just shows how much the snyder team ignored the criticisms with BVS.
    In Snyder's version of JL, Diana was supposed to gain back faith in humanity thanks to Superman's sacrifice but it got changed because it clashes with the continuity of Patty's movie as she retconned that Diana abandoned humanity for 100 years.

Zack Snyder: "[Humanity] has its moments, but it can be brutal, and her coming to terms with that dichotomy is what we come to learn about her. And in Justice League, she's fully evolved into someone who's embraced mankind, partly through Superman's sacrifice. She's like, 'All right, I've got to pick it up,'"

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/wonder-wom...snyder-1599990

Whedon's contribution to JL was adding a bit of silly humor and change/remove scenes that could contradict the continuity of the other movies in the works.

And give material to the femslashers out there /s
    Oh yeah, it'll make happy the fans of the "lesbian" Super-Wonder.

but yeah I guess that would be almost as good. Who knows? If they do a supergirl story and sign henry up then maybe they could do the post crisis supergirl origin?
    Do you mean the one in Loeb's Superman/Batman?

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Beautiful book display! Power Couple is still very much loved. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmUZDZDF...=1lzmzgpl95t53

Sadly, Injustice is what it is. There isn't much to be expected from a game that has to find a reason to make the heroes fight each other.

The best you can hope is that the Injustice's SM and WW try to redeem themselves with a heroic sacrifice.
    More people have died under Batman's watch then under the Regime, just pointing out that fact. Plus more Animals went extinct. Also Brainiac would have won.

Another SuperWonder Couple getting married!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQwL3dA...=132ouj89rqp0c
    SM/WW fans getting married, why does it not surprise me?.

(it's really becoming a running gag, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Beautiful book display! Power Couple is still very much loved. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmUZDZDF...=1lzmzgpl95t53
    How can one not love a good book?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 02:06 AM.

It's Summer time...

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    More people have died under Batman's watch then under the Regime, just pointing out that fact. Plus more Animals went extinct. Also Brainiac would have won.
    I take it you're a fan of the Regime, eh?
    Weird, we're not supposed to sympathize with it, they're meant to be the unlikable bad guys.

But to each his own, I guess?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 01:59 AM.

Collages of kisses retweeted by the SM/WW account...

"... the tiny lighting of worlds colliding."

This cover is the closest we have gotten since the new 52 that shows the deep bond, hopefully more to come in the future.
    yeah, I should not be optimistic, but I really hope that this is the beginning of at least restoring the friendship of Clark and Diana.

I take it you're a fan of the Regime, eh?
    Weird, we're not supposed to sympathize with it, they're meant to be the unlikable bad guys.

But to each his own, I guess?
    The truth is that although in Injustice we are told that the SM side was the bad bad guy, the truth is that the BM side were not saints either. BM tried to use Trigon and the Gods to attack SM, Kal many times forgive him and even so Bruce kept attacking him, Bruce the only thing he wanted was to return to save his city but with the Regimen that was impossible. I have always seen that the two sides of Injustice are the bad ones. if Bruce had helped Clark to be more moderate and less dictator, many lives would have been saved instead he simply decided to declare war on him because what Batman says is the right thing to do.
    but the saddest thing about this game is that it has drastically damage the image of both SM and WW as individuals and of course SMWW too
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 08-11-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    The truth is that although in Injustice we are told that the SM side was the bad bad guy, the truth is that the BM side were not saints either. BM tried to use Trigon and the Gods to attack SM, Kal many times forgive him and even so Bruce kept attacking him, Bruce the only thing he wanted was to return to save his city but with the Regimen that was impossible. I have always seen that the two sides of Injustice are the bad ones. if Bruce had helped Clark to be more moderate and less dictator, many lives would have been saved instead he simply decided to declare war on him because what Batman says is the right thing to do.
    Interesting point-of-view. To bad, the game/comic doesn't acknowledge Batman's mistake.

but the saddest thing about this game is that it has drastically damage the image of both SM and WW as individuals and of course SMWW too
    Yeah, it has too much exposure without being around so many alternative positive portraits of SM and WW getting as much visibility.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    yeah, I should not be optimistic, but I really hope that this is the beginning of at least restoring the friendship of Clark and Diana.
    BvS was hated, JL flopped hard... DC could already move on from the pointless "synergy" with those movies and let them be friends again in the comics.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-11-2018 at 02:31 PM.